• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"how is that little hayate?" she asked him as she looked up at him "how is it little that i never told you i was with some one else before you huh?!?!" she asked

[/QUOTE]
"Because it wasn't recent. This was before we were together, so you dating someone before me isn't a big a deal as if you were cheating or something..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "yeah, but that wouldn't be as interesting~" he said teasingly as he continued rubbing her back.
Dakota tilted her head "Because if you say possibly, then i have to guess, right?" she chuckled "you know, im pretty sure you got enough suncream on my back ages ago, this feels like a massage now" she said before laughing lightly.

Roman said:
"Because it wasn't recent. This was before we were together, so you dating someone before me isn't a big a deal as if you were cheating or something..."
thana nodded as she looked down and frowned before pressing into hayate and and grabbing his arms then putting them around her "hayate i.." she said quietly not knowing what to say to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and looked at him, "Are you okay?"
Taylor nodded, "Yeah... I need to watch where I'm going. That's kind of hard to do though, when I'm walking with such a beautiful girl." He said, playfully poking her.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She shrugged. "I dont know. What do you want to talk about?l

[/QUOTE]
Axel didn't know. "Hmm... How has class been going for you?" He asked, hoping that would be a suitable topic.

shortyshot8 said:
He looked at Wanderer before bending over and shaking him "Hey kid...Wake up!" Wanderer's eyes shot open and tried to do the same thing he did before to the man except he didn't budge
Yuna smiled "Ah, good, youre okay!" she said happily before looking at the man and tilting her head "So, Judging from what I know, youre obviously one of those three souls....so which one are you? what is your name?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana nodded as she looked down and frowned before pressing into hayate and and grabbing his arms then putting them around her "hayate i.." she said quietly not knowing what to say to him

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana nodded as she looked down and frowned before pressing into hayate and and grabbing his arms then putting them around her "hayate i.." she said quietly not knowing what to say to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate didn't say anything. He just smiled, before kissing her.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled "Ah, good, youre okay!" she said happily before looking at the man and tilting her head "So, Judging from what I know, youre obviously one of those three souls....so which one are you? what is your name?"
He smiled "My name is Al"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel chuckled a little as he closed his eyes and sighed slightly as he held onto her

[/QUOTE]
"I love you~" she said softly as she still hugged him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana blushed a little suprised but happy by the kiss as she kissed back while sliding her arms around his neck

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and pulled away from the kiss. "Do you still think I hate you?" He asked softly.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and pulled away from the kiss. "Do you still think I hate you?" He asked softly.
"i guess im just insecure because in a way i do" she said to him with a small smile that slipped onto her lips

shortyshot8 said:
He smiled "My name is Al"
Yuna smiled back as she offered him a handshake "Nice to meet you Al, my name is Yuna"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Yeah... I need to watch where I'm going. That's kind of hard to do though, when I'm walking with such a beautiful girl." He said, playfully poking her.
Celia blushed and stuck her tongue out at him, "I know I'm beautiful but pay attention. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." She said before poking his cheek.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i love you too" he said quietly back to her as he smiled some more and kissed her head softly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria leaned up and kissed his cheek "And I'll love you no matter what" she said happily before pausing "I have a question, when you were getting stuff from your old home...your body lit up all wierd...What was that?, i didnt want to ask at the time cause you were sad and stuff..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled. "Good..!"

(( *kisses your cheek* ;-;

[/QUOTE]
((Bai...))

Axel smiled back. "Good." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm upset and frustrated that I didn't know any cake shops." Asuka admitted as kicked another pebble and watched it skid along the ground until hitting a tree. "Now I can't call myself a sweet expert anymore."
...♅Akira looked at Asuka with a blank facial expression, soon replying as he walked♅...

“ Yes you can.. Cakes are different from sweets.. ”

tumblr_nkw7xxNZMr1qc9zfzo9_r1_250_zpstz7xqlcp.gif

Nonalaka said:
Euloria leaned up and kissed his cheek "And I'll love you no matter what" she said happily before pausing "I have a question, when you were getting stuff from your old home...your body lit up all wierd...What was that?, i didnt want to ask at the time cause you were sad and stuff..."
daniel frowned before the markings slowly formed all over his body again "they are the power of an angel.... these angelic markings are what allow me to use the power.... but i dont use it much anymore" he said quietly to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back