• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook her hand "Honor to meet you"
"Honor?" Yuna blinked before giggling lightly "You make it sound like im important of something, everyone else normally say nice"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki smiled and nodded quickly before she giggled then turned for the door

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri followed as she guided her to a fast food restaurant*

Nonalaka said:
"Honor?" Yuna blinked before giggling lightly "You make it sound like im important of something, everyone else normally say nice"
Al laughed a little "Well it's not everyday I'm face to face with a beautiful woman" He said before waving a little "I need to go do something...Umm...Try to keep Wanderer out of trouble?" He asked before dashing out of the house

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri followed as she guided her to a fast food restaurant*

[/QUOTE]
myuki giggled happily as she slid through the mall a smile on her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel frowned before the markings slowly formed all over his body again "they are the power of an angel.... these angelic markings are what allow me to use the power.... but i dont use it much anymore" he said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked at the markings "Ohhh, right..." she said as she poked one of the markings on his arm "Why dont you use it anymore?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Well it's not everyday I'm face to face with a beautiful woman" He said before waving a little "I need to go do something...Umm...Try to keep Wanderer out of trouble?" He asked before dashing out of the house
@Daniel reaver
james giggled as he stood there in a zoo looking at some elephants that where in there habitat "hey buddy come here!" he called to a really big one a smile on his face as the elephants slowly turned to him and walked over before reaching over and grabbing james around the chest and lifting him into the habitat making james laugh happily

@anyoneels

Nonalaka said:
Euloria looked at the markings "Ohhh, right..." she said as she poked one of the markings on his arm "Why dont you use it anymore?"
daniel frowned more "because they bring hunters to me..... and that would endanger my family" he said as the markings dissapered

Roman said:
"Maybe when you begin talking to the people who live here, you might make new friends." Asuna said, gently patting her head. "Any ideas where I can take you?"
May shrugged. "Let's go outside or to the park or something" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
@Daniel reaver
Yuna blushed lightly at the compliment as her ears twitched "uhm, okay, bye then" she said as she waved back, watching him leave.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]james giggled as he stood there in a zoo looking at some elephants that where in there habitat "hey buddy come here!" he called to a really big one a smile on his face as the elephants slowly turned to him and walked over before reaching over and grabbing james around the chest and lifting him into the habitat making james laugh happily
@anyoneels

[/QUOTE]
Al stopped and looked at him "What the hell....?" He muttered

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blushed lightly at the compliment as her ears twitched "uhm, okay, bye then" she said as she waved back, watching him leave.
Wanderer stood up "God....My back hurts"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i guess im just insecure because in a way i do" she said to him with a small smile that slipped onto her lips

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled before kissing her again, passionately.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed and stuck her tongue out at him, "I know I'm beautiful but pay attention. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." She said before poking his cheek.
Taylor sighed, "I'll be careful next time." He said smiling. "I just have a hard time looking ahead of me with you around. You're just too cute~"

shortyshot8 said:

James laughed happily as the elephant held him in the air with its trunk before it set James down on its head then looked around as James giggled happily "go go gooo!!!!" he cheered with excitement as the elephant turned back and started into its habitat again

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled before kissing her again, passionately.
Taylor sighed, "I'll be careful next time." He said smiling. "I just have a hard time looking ahead of me with you around. You're just too cute~"
thana happily kissed hayate back as she held onto him more and closed her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James laughed happily as the elephant held him in the air with its trunk before it set James down on its head then looked around as James giggled happily "go go gooo!!!!" he cheered with excitement as the elephant turned back and started into its habitat again

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at James not even sure what to say before he went wide eyed "Dammit.....Not now...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel frowned more "because they bring hunters to me..... and that would endanger my family" he said as the markings dissapered

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, okay, that makes sense" she said smiling a bit ".....why are you frowning?" she said as she looked at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at James not even sure what to say before he went wide eyed "Dammit.....Not now...."
james laughed louder before noticing a man off in the distance then waving at him happily as the elephant picked up what looked like a tiger cub and set the cub in James lap

Mayyflower said:
May shrugged. "Let's go outside or to the park or something" she says happily
Asuna smiled, "I don't wanna take you too far away from your home, so we can just go outside."

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, okay, that makes sense" she said smiling a bit ".....why are you frowning?" she said as she looked at him.
daniels frown quickly went away as he smiled at her "no reason" he whispered to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]james laughed louder before noticing a man off in the distance then waving at him happily as the elephant picked up what looked like a tiger cub and set the cub in James lap

[/QUOTE]
Al let out a sigh as the throbbing stopped "Hello" He muttered

shortyshot8 said:

Yuna turned around to face him "Well thats better than being dead, right?" she giggled "Though, You should probably take it easy for a while, that looked painful" she said frowning lightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James laughed happily as the elephant held him in the air with its trunk before it set James down on its head then looked around as James giggled happily "go go gooo!!!!" he cheered with excitement as the elephant turned back and started into its habitat again

thana happily kissed hayate back as she held onto him more and closed her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, deepening the kiss as they continued. His grasp on her became tighter.

shortyshot8 said:
Al let out a sigh as the throbbing stopped "Hello" He muttered
"hiii" james called to him as the massive elephant turned to the man then started to snort and growl the way elephants do while the baby tiger got up and also growled at the man

Roman said:
Hayate smiled, deepening the kiss as they continued. His grasp on her became tighter.
thana blushed as she broke the kiss and smiled at hayate as she slid her hand into his then started for there room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniels frown quickly went away as he smiled at her "no reason" he whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria narrowed her eyes at him "Daniel....you dont frown for no reason" she said as she stared at him.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna turned around to face him "Well thats better than being dead, right?" she giggled "Though, You should probably take it easy for a while, that looked painful" she said frowning lightly
Wanderer nodded "Yeah"

Nonalaka said:
Euloria narrowed her eyes at him "Daniel....you dont frown for no reason" she said as she stared at him.
"memories thats all" he said to her before he kissed her forehead again to try and comfort her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"hiii" james called to him as the massive elephant turned to the man then started to snort and growl the way elephants do while the baby tiger got up and also growled at the man

thana blushed as she broke the kiss and smiled at hayate as she slid her hand into his then started for there room

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at them all and frowned "Don't make me kill you" He muttered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back