• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana frowned more "you....weren't my...... first time either" she whispered under her breath as she tried to prepare her self for him to go off on her for that lie also

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "I figured that one out already." He said walking towards the doors. "I'll be home later. You could use a little time to yourself."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i wont i promise" she said as she blushed more at the feeling of kikuris hand on her back

[/QUOTE]
''alright...you hungry?''

Roman said:
"Oh alright. Well let's go, we're the park." Taylor said smiling happily.

Ken blinked again, looking directly at Airi, "Oh..."
Celia blinked and looked around, "We are?" She asked. "Ooh... Hehe, maybe I'm blind." She giggled as she walked through the park.

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "I figured that one out already." He said walking towards the doors. "I'll be home later. You could use a little time to yourself."
thana shook her head and appeared in front of hayate "i don't need time to my self!!" she yelled at him as she stared at him having wanted him to hug her and reassure her that she still had his love

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi blushed a little more before turning her back to Ken before saying something that was inaudible*
''baka...''

[/QUOTE]
"I didn't know that...." Ken said looking at the ground now.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"whatever you want baby" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"and what if what i want is to do something you want to do?" she asked as she pouted lightly

Nonalaka said:
"and what if what i want is to do something you want to do?" she asked as she pouted lightly
"then all i wish to do is hold onto my wife as tightly as i can for as long as i can... so i can see if that could even start to show her how much i love her" he said softly to her

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and looked around, "We are?" She asked. "Ooh... Hehe, maybe I'm blind." She giggled as she walked through the park.
"You're not blind~" Taylor said laughing. "I'm blind." He said looking at Celia as he walked beside her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana shook her head and appeared in front of hayate "i don't need time to my self!!" she yelled at him as she stared at him having wanted him to hug her and reassure her that she still had his love

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure?" Hayate asked, looking at her. "I'm not gonna be gone long. I was just gonna grab a coffee or something.... "

Roman said:
"You're not blind~" Taylor said laughing. "I'm blind." He said looking at Celia as he walked beside her.
"Are you sure?" Hayate asked, looking at her. "I'm not gonna be gone long. I was just gonna grab a coffee or something.... "
thana hugged hayate tightly "i dont believe you....... do you still love me?" she asked him as she waited for his answer the small pain in her chest slowly starting to grow out of fear for the awnser

Nonalaka said:
"Possibly?" she tilted her head and smiled "I'd say that would probably be a yes or no answer, not a possibly, but okay" she said with a giggle.
Roland laughed "yeah, but that wouldn't be as interesting~" he said teasingly as he continued rubbing her back.

shortyshot8 said:
He sighed and quickly put them on "There you can look now"
"W-Why are you sighing? do you enjoy walking around like that or something?!" she said as she turned around to face him again "is he okay?" she asked pointing to Wanderer "You didnt kill him did you?" she asked frowning

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana hugged hayate tightly "i dont believe you....... do you still love me?" she asked him as she waited for his answer the small pain in her chest slowly starting to grow out of fear for the awnser

[/QUOTE]
Hayate remained quiet, not moving a inch to hug her or not even to pry her off. "I do. But lying about little things like that isn't a good idea."

Nonalaka said:
"W-Why are you sighing? do you enjoy walking around like that or something?!" she said as she turned around to face him again "is he okay?" she asked pointing to Wanderer "You didnt kill him did you?" she asked frowning
He looked at Wanderer before bending over and shaking him "Hey kid...Wake up!" Wanderer's eyes shot open and tried to do the same thing he did before to the man except he didn't budge

Roman said:
Celia shook her head, "No you're not!" She said giggling before speaking, "What if I was actually blind? I wouldn't be able to see you or nature or or my friends!"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She shrugged. "Im pretty sure 5 minutes away?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel nodded at her response. "So what do you want to talk about in the meantime then?" He asked.

Roman said:
Hayate remained quiet, not moving a inch to hug her or not even to pry her off. "I do. But lying about little things like that isn't a good idea."
"how is that little hayate?" she asked him as she looked up at him "how is it little that i never told you i was with some one else before you huh?!?!" she asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"a little" myuki said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"alright. let's go grab something to eat k?"

*She said as she smiled*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh. hehe alright''
*She said before she splashed him*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel laughed. "Hey! I wasn't ready!" He said before he splashed her back with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi just stood there*

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed, "...I have a small crush on you also..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"alright. let's go grab something to eat k?"
*She said as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
myuki smiled and nodded quickly before she giggled then turned for the door

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"then all i wish to do is hold onto my wife as tightly as i can for as long as i can... so i can see if that could even start to show her how much i love her" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed a bit as she then hugged into him smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head, "No you're not!" She said giggling before speaking, "What if I was actually blind? I wouldn't be able to see you or nature or or my friends!"
Taylor chuckled, "That'd suck. I'd still love you though." He said before walking into a bench. "Dammit..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back