• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"But... You lied..." Hayate said, furrowing his brows.
thana just nodded slowly as she slowly let go and started to turn away "see hayate..... just one sentence can make you hate me" she whispered as she brought her hands to her face

Roman said:
Taylor blushed more, "Maybe later? Wearing that in the park would attract too much attention." He said, looking around again.
Celia pouted again before changing back into the outfit she had on before sje started to dress up. "You're no fun..." She grumbled as she looked at the ground to her left before looking ahead.

tumblr_nqs5nlSD391unbsixo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She sighed and looked at the kid. Just make conversation... She told herself. "So... Motorcycle, huh?'

[/QUOTE]
((Who you callin a kid!? He's 19 xD ))

Axel blinked and smiled. "Yeah, I'm guessing you saw me drive in." He said happily. "Pretty sweet ride right?" He asked. This was very common question asked of Axel. He had worked on that motorcycle since he was a kid.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"just stuff" he said softly to her

(*blushes more*

[/QUOTE]
She blinked a few times "Just stuff?, huh...alright" she said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana just nodded slowly as she slowly let go and started to turn away "see hayate..... just one sentence can make you hate me" she whispered as she brought her hands to her face

[/QUOTE]
"Who said anything about hate?" Hayate asked. "I just can't believe you lied about something so trivial..." he said, putting his hands in his pockets.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff][B]*kikuri gave Myuki a jacket from the store to try on as she smiled at her*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff] ''try it''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
myuki smiled at her before nodding then trying on the jacket

Amanda Rose](((dANIEL [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
(yes?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Who you callin a kid!? He's 19 xD ))
Axel blinked and smiled. "Yeah, I'm guessing you saw me drive in." He said happily. "Pretty sweet ride right?" He asked. This was very common question asked of Axel. He had worked on that motorcycle since he was a kid.
"I love it." She said, smiling at him. "Next time you want to ride with someone, get me, kay?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki smiled at her before nodding then trying on the jacket

(yes?)

[/QUOTE]
''how is it?''

Roman said:
"Who said anything about hate?" Hayate asked. "I just can't believe you lied about something so trivial..." he said, putting his hands in his pockets.
thana started to shake slightly as she hugged her self "please..." she whispered to him not wanting this

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((TRD IS JEALOUS OF YOU

[/QUOTE]
(he is??..... why?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''if you wanna get out of the water, you can, il go with you''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel kept shivering as he shook his head. "I-It's fine, I wouldn't wanna ruin your fun..." He said.

Roman said:
"Here I'll put you down now." Ken said, putting her down. He then chuckled, "Were you embarrassed or something?" He asked.
''n-no....''

*She said as she stood up*

shortyshot8 said:
He looked at her "What the...." He muttered before standing up
"I-I swear I didnt see anything" she called from where she was hiding

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted again before changing back into the outfit she had on before sje started to dress up. "You're no fun..." She grumbled as she looked at the ground to her left before looking ahead.
tumblr_nqs5nlSD391unbsixo1_500.gif
"It's not that, I just don't want anyone looking at you with big eyes." Taylor admitted. "If that happens, I'll have to kick someone's ass...." he muttered.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''how is it?''

[/QUOTE]
"i like it" she said with a smile before she yelped when a guy stepped on the end of her tail and kept walking

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel kept shivering as he shook his head. "I-It's fine, I wouldn't wanna ruin your fun..." He said.
''its not fun to see my disciple shivering..''

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"I love it." She said, smiling at him. "Next time you want to ride with someone, get me, kay?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel chuckled. "Sure, you can ride with me anytime." He said happily. People told him this all the time so if somebody asked if they could ride with him, he always allowed it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i like it" she said with a smile before she yelped when a guy stepped on the end of her tail and kept walking

[/QUOTE]
''hey! watch it! aigo...''

*She then went over to her tail and rubbed the spot the guy stepped on*

''w-was this the spot he stepped on..?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed a little before he kissed her cheek a little

[/QUOTE]
She smiled "So, what do you wanna do?" she asked happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana started to shake slightly as she hugged her self "please..." she whispered to him not wanting this

(he is??..... why?)

[/QUOTE]
"If that was the truth, why didn't you tell me from the beginning?" Hayate asked, in his normal tone, showing no signs of anger or anything.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''n-no....''

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said as she stood up*

[/QUOTE]
"Am I gonna have to stay in the dark on this one?" Ken asked. "I feel like you won't tell me."

Roman said:
"It's not that, I just don't want anyone looking at you with big eyes." Taylor admitted. "If that happens, I'll have to kick someone's ass...." he muttered.
Celia sniffled, "Then can I wear it when we get home? I really want too..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey! watch it! aigo...''
*She then went over to her tail and rubbed the spot the guy stepped on*

''w-was this the spot he stepped on..?''

[/QUOTE]
"that hurt" she grumbled as the guy just looked back the looked away as if nothing happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back