• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"If that was the truth, why didn't you tell me from the beginning?" Hayate asked, in his normal tone, showing no signs of anger or anything.
"Am I gonna have to stay in the dark on this one?" Ken asked. "I feel like you won't tell me."
''f-fine...i have a crush on you alright..?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sniffled, "Then can I wear it when we get home? I really want too..."
Taylor chuckled, "I don't mind what you do at home. It's home, where we have all the privacy in the world." He said laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"that hurt" she grumbled as the guy just looked back the looked away as if nothing happened

[/QUOTE]
''hmm..maybe we should head back. i didnt think someone would step on your tail....''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel chuckled. "Sure, you can ride with me anytime." He said happily. People told him this all the time so if somebody asked if they could ride with him, he always allowed it.
She smiled, hugging the man happily. "Sweet!"

Roman said:
"If that was the truth, why didn't you tell me from the beginning?" Hayate asked, in his normal tone, showing no signs of anger or anything.
"Am I gonna have to stay in the dark on this one?" Ken asked. "I feel like you won't tell me."
"the fear of not being loved because you where with some one else before can make even a god do things" she said quietly to him

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose](( *sits and watches* dunno

[/QUOTE]
(wh-why are you just sitting there and watching?!?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its not fun to see my disciple shivering..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Th-Then do you wanna get out?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm..maybe we should head back. i didnt think someone would step on your tail....''

[/QUOTE]
"im fine really" she said softly to her

Pixel nodded. "Th-Then do you wanna get out?" He asked.
''sure. its no fun if my disciple isnt having fun..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"im fine really" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright..''

*She then stood up*

''then i have to watch after your tail also..''

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled, hugging the man happily. "Sweet!"

[/QUOTE]
Axel blinked and blushed a bit. He didn't expect a hug... But then again, what can you do? "I-It's nothing..." He laughed lightly. "How much farther is the gym?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
He stretched "It's none of my concern if you did or didn't as MANY women have seen"
Yuna slowly emerged from behind the couch, refusing to look at him still as she went to the next room and arrived back with some clothes "W-Well i dont want to see so here, you can borrow my brothers clothes until you get some" she stammered as she threw them in his direction and turned the opposite way.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna slowly emerged from behind the couch, refusing to look at him still as she went to the next room and arrived back with some clothes "W-Well i dont want to see so here, you can borrow my brothers clothes until you get some" she stammered as she threw them in his direction and turned the opposite way.
He sighed and quickly put them on "There you can look now"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I don't mind what you do at home. It's home, where we have all the privacy in the world." He said laughing a little.
Celia grinned and held up two fists on either side of her. "Yes! Oh oh, and I have another one I wanna show you too. I'll do that when we get back."

tumblr_nmctg9AV8x1rii88ro6_250.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''a-alright..''

*She then stood up*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel began to get used to the water as he stopped shivering. "It's ok, I'm starting to get used to the water." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''f-fine...i have a crush on you alright..?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled brightly, brighter than he ever did at that, blushing slightly.

tumblr_mt0ww8uGrx1rkxacio1_400.gif

"You're lying... You have to be!" He exclaimed. He then blinked and stopped smiling, "Are you?"

Pixel began to get used to the water as he stopped shivering. "It's ok, I'm starting to get used to the water." He said.
''oh. hehe alright''

*She said before she splashed him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''a-alright..''

*She then stood up*

[/QUOTE]
myuki blushed at her then giggled "n-no you dont" she said to her

Roman said:
Ken smiled brightly, brighter than he ever did at that, blushing slightly.
tumblr_mt0ww8uGrx1rkxacio1_400.gif

"You're lying... You have to be!" He exclaimed. He then blinked and stopped smiling, "Are you?"
*Airi only blushed more*

''im not lying..im terrible at lying..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"the fear of not being loved because you where with some one else before can make even a god do things" she said quietly to him

(wh-why are you just sitting there and watching?!?)

[/QUOTE]
"It pushes them to tell lies?" Hayate asked. "I don't that you were with someone before, it's the fact you lied about it..." He said, keeping his cool.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki blushed at her then giggled "n-no you dont" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''a-ah...alright''

*She then smiled a little before rubbing Myuki's back*

''i just dont want you to get hurt is all''

Axel blinked and blushed a bit. He didn't expect a hug... But then again, what can you do? "I-It's nothing..." He laughed lightly. "How much farther is the gym?" He asked
She shrugged. "Im pretty sure 5 minutes away?"

Roman said:
"It pushes them to tell lies?" Hayate asked. "I don't that you were with someone before, it's the fact you lied about it..." He said, keeping his cool.
thana frowned more "you....weren't my...... first time either" she whispered under her breath as she tried to prepare her self for him to go off on her for that lie also

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned and held up two fists on either side of her. "Yes! Oh oh, and I have another one I wanna show you too. I'll do that when we get back."
tumblr_nmctg9AV8x1rii88ro6_250.gif
"Oh alright. Well let's go, we're the park." Taylor said smiling happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi only blushed more*
''im not lying..im terrible at lying..''

[/QUOTE]
Ken blinked again, looking directly at Airi, "Oh..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah...alright''
*She then smiled a little before rubbing Myuki's back*

''i just dont want you to get hurt is all''

[/QUOTE]
"i wont i promise" she said as she blushed more at the feeling of kikuris hand on her back

Roman said:
"Oh alright. Well let's go, we're the park." Taylor said smiling happily.

Ken blinked again, looking directly at Airi, "Oh..."
*Airi blushed a little more before turning her back to Ken before saying something that was inaudible*

''baka...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back