• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i feel horrible now hayate..... you...... arent my first" she whispered to him feeling horrible about it

[/QUOTE]
Hayate blinked, "What?" He asked, kind of shocked that she lied to him before.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru got in the van, as well as Natsumi and Arako*

[/QUOTE]
Amara hopped in aswell "Alrighty! lets go!" she chimed happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel tilted his head as he looked at Kat. She was being awfully quiet... It was throwing him off a bit. "So which way is the gym?" He asked.
@Amanda Rose
She shrugged, looking at the teacher and following behind him. "Why dont you ever stop asking questions?"

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled back at him, So, what were you and Zuji talking about anyways if it wasnt bad?" she asked tilting her head
"just stuff" he said softly to her

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]*more cuddling* ))

[/QUOTE]
(*blushes more*

Roman said:
Taylor looked around the area before looking back at Celia, blushing a little. "That one is nice. Maybe you wanna change back now..."
Celia pouted, "But why? I wanna wear it for a little longer..." she whined before looking at him and saying, "Please?"

tumblr_nmf6m4whnq1u1bmiro5_500.gif

Roman said:
Hayate blinked, "What?" He asked, kind of shocked that she lied to him before.
thana started to whimper as she looked down and pressed her face into his chest "please please please hayate please forgive me" she said quietly to him as she tried to hold her tears back

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She shrugged, looking at the teacher and following behind him. "Why dont you ever stop asking questions?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel shrugged as he followed Kat. "I don't know..." He said. He didn't really know what he had done to make Kat mad... This was just the way he talked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"well I like the water so far"
*She giggled*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "That's good..." He said softly, still shivering.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](*dodges poke*)

[/QUOTE]
(( *gasps*

Axel shrugged as he followed Kat. "I don't know..." He said. He didn't really know what he had done to make Kat mad... This was just the way he talked.
(( *pokes*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted, "But why? I wanna wear it for a little longer..." she whined before looking at him and saying, "Please?"
tumblr_nmf6m4whnq1u1bmiro5_500.gif
Taylor blushed more, "Maybe later? Wearing that in the park would attract too much attention." He said, looking around again.

She sighed and looked at the kid. Just make conversation... She told herself. "So... Motorcycle, huh?'

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana started to whimper as she looked down and pressed her face into his chest "please please please hayate please forgive me" she said quietly to him as she tried to hold her tears back

[/QUOTE]
"But... You lied..." Hayate said, furrowing his brows.

shortyshot8 said:
The man groaned before sitting up (Might I mention he's naked xD )
(Oh xD Give her a minute it hasnt registered in her brain just yet she was only noticing the scars xD ))

Yuna stepped back, her attention taken away from the scars as she did so she then noticed he was naked she let out a squeak as she hid behind the couch, the only thing visible was her ears which were wiggling repeatedly.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((nu... Just poking you ;-; *run awayyyy*

(( *cri*

[/QUOTE]
((*runs awayyyy with you <3*))

Nonalaka said:
(Oh xD Give her a minute it hasnt registered in her brain just yet she was only noticing the scars xD ))
Yuna stepped back, her attention taken away from the scars as she did so she then noticed he was naked she let out a squeak as she hid behind the couch, the only thing visible was her ears which were wiggling repeatedly.
He looked at her "What the...." He muttered before standing up

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-i know..''

*Natsuru had opened the door for them*

[/QUOTE]
"Here I'll put you down now." Ken said, putting her down. He then chuckled, "Were you embarrassed or something?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back