• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor watched them, sighing as Celia tried to pull Fletcher's arm off. "Should I try or is everything alright?" He asked.
@BlueHawk
WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm strong! I can totally pull off that arm." Celia said and held up her arm before flexing. There was barely a bump of muscle even showing. "Oh yay! This is going to be fun!" She giggled happily before grabbing his arm tightly and tried to yank it out of the socket.
The skin around the arm began to tear, still no blood dripped out. Fletcher looked impressed, nodding his head slightly. "Well I'll be damned, she just might be able to do it." He says to Taylor, impressed, happy to have meet somebody nice for a change. The arm continued to tear, loose hanging, barely hanging on to the rest of his upper body. "Almost there, try ripping downward. And feel free to hop in Taylor, strong guy like you could probably do this one handed." He suggested, as if what they were doing was perfectly normal.

SoulofTobi said:
((but technically since he's omnipotent couldn't those 'clones' all have his full attention, since he is infinite??))
((( No, as Akira would deliberately make it severely weaker than himself as his powers in a clone could cause it develop it's own sentience separate to Akira. )))

Roman said:
Roman frowned, "The only thing that will shatter is your skeleton, because now you're facing me." He said, unsheathing his sword and pointing it at Al.
Al flew into the sky circling Roman before breathing lava down at him

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "ever had a massage where they use hot coals?" he asked as he lowered his hands and started working at the middle of her back.
"Nope, never...though, hot coals on your back...dosent sound very relaxing" she said with a nod "but then again, who am i to know?" she giggled lightly.

Roman said:
"Well I'll be sending Satoshi to the school I attended as a kid." Hayate said with a nod. "He needs to learn how to use his abilities in a similar way to mine."
"then theres the problem of how im going to teach them how to control the powers i gave them" thana said before sighing

((( Akira Vs Roman confirmed xD :

itachi_vs__sasuke_by_ryumakkuro-d52lzme.gif
)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked around infront of her and smiled, soon taking both of her hands into his as he replied♅...
“ Don't worry about it, honey~ We'll find a cake shop and then you'll know how to get there for future reference~ ”

15659038555_25d3ab9434_o_zpsjkidp4cd.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked up at Akira and smiled back at him, her sad expression changing to that of a happy one. "Alright! No more worrying, I promise. Though once we find a cake shop... I'll probably start going there more often to get cakes." She said with a laugh.

Daniel reaver]james layed there in the near by woods all scraped up and bruised from when al threw him "n-nav-i" he said weakly as he tryed to get up @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
shortyshot8 said:
Al flew into the sky circling Roman before breathing lava down at him
Roman jumped out if the way, a little of the lava burning his pants leg as he did so. "That's not enough." He muttered before breathing fire at him.

tumblr_lxfu5zmekw1r3ybkx.gif

Nonalaka said:
"Nope, never...though, hot coals on your back...dosent sound very relaxing" she said with a nod "but then again, who am i to know?" she giggled lightly.
Roland chuckled "i don't mean hot enough to burn you, think more like when i warm myself up, just a bit warmer and applied directly to the skin through rubbing.." he said as he lowered his hand more and gave more pressure as he rubbed her spine with his thumbs.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "Very"

(Uhh......Okay then >_>)
"well, i suppose its been a weirder day for you though huh, i mean, with all the stuff that happened and it being your first day in this world and all" she chuckled again.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira Vs Roman confirmed xD :
itachi_vs__sasuke_by_ryumakkuro-d52lzme.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
(( That'd be one of the best fights besides Akira vs Zero xD ))

Roman said:
Roman jumped out if the way, a little of the lava burning his pants leg as he did so. "That's not enough." He muttered before breathing fire at him.
tumblr_lxfu5zmekw1r3ybkx.gif
Al was unaffected by the fire as he simply roared with laughter (Yes Roman....Shoot fire at the creature made of lava....Smooth move)

Nonalaka said:
"well, i suppose its been a weirder day for you though huh, i mean, with all the stuff that happened and it being your first day in this world and all" she chuckled again.
Wanderer nodded "Yeah I suppose so"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, as Akira would deliberately make it severely weaker than himself as his powers in a clone could cause it develop it's own sentience separate to Akira. )))

[/QUOTE]
((and that would be a big problem if it acted like old Akira, destroying hell because someone didn't do what he asked....if i heard correctly...))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up at Akira and smiled back at him, her sad expression changing to that of a happy one. "Alright! No more worrying, I promise. Though once we find a cake shop... I'll probably start going there more often to get cakes." She said with a laugh.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, turning to face the direction they were going and walking, making sure one of his hands were holding one of Asuka's. He spoke♅...

“ The row of shops should be just around this corner~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He hardly ever fights seriously, and when he does, he subconsciously matches his power to his opponents -I made it like that so it wouldn't be like "Oh, he's so overpowered when comparing my character to his in combat." and also allowing Akira to take attacks. )))

[/QUOTE]
((That's pretty smart, that way it's still fun to RP with you during fights. :3))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"oh.... ok" myuki said happily to her

(> :P )

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri soon lead her to a fast good restaurant*

"here we are"

BlueHawk said:
The skin around the arm began to tear, still no blood dripped out. Fletcher looked impressed, nodding his head slightly. "Well I'll be damned, she just might be able to do it." He says to Taylor, impressed, happy to have meet somebody nice for a change. The arm continued to tear, loose hanging, barely hanging on to the rest of his upper body. "Almost there, try ripping downward. And feel free to hop in Taylor, strong guy like you could probably do this one handed." He suggested, as if what they were doing was perfectly normal.
"Might? I told you I was strong enough to do it." Celia laughed before pulling downwards on the arm as hard as she could. "Taylor is way stronger then me... He could have done this with ease."

SoulofTobi said:
((and that would be a big problem if it acted like old Akira, destroying hell because someone didn't do what he asked....if i heard correctly...))
((( Because Lucifer was of no use to him xP )))

Roman said:
(( That'd be one of the best fights besides Akira vs Zero xD ))
((( Yeah xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri soon lead her to a fast good restaurant*
"here we are"

[/QUOTE]
myuki smiled happily as she stared at the restaurant then quickly slithered to the door

shortyshot8 said:
Al was unaffected by the fire as he simply roared with laughter (Yes Roman....Shoot fire at the creature made of lava....Smooth move)

Wanderer nodded "Yeah I suppose so"
(( How was I supposed to know it was made of lava? I never heard that before xD I have something for it though, but I won't do it yet. ))

Roman sighed, "Damn... He was unaffected... " he muttered before appearing right by one of it's eyes. "I see you..." he said before stabbing his sword into it.

Lumina said:
((That's pretty smart, that way it's still fun to RP with you during fights. :3))
((( Yeah, that's why I did it~ No one likes a character who can dodge every attack and remove their character's powers while doing so. It's why I use his other power; Complete Arsenal, to such a minimum degree as of lately xD )))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "i don't mean hot enough to burn you, think more like when i warm myself up, just a bit warmer and applied directly to the skin through rubbing.." he said as he lowered his hand more and gave more pressure as he rubbed her spine with his thumbs.
"oooh, okay, I always assumed it was super burn you warm" she laughed "well, the more you know~...speaking of knowing things, youre pretty good at this, where did you learn that?"

Roman said:
(( How was I supposed to know it was made of lava? I never heard that before xD I have something for it though, but I won't do it yet. ))
Roman sighed, "Damn... He was unaffected... " he muttered before appearing right by one of it's eyes. "I see you..." he said before stabbing his sword into it.
Al just smirked "Fool" He said before blowing Roman back (Let me give you a rundown on what this form is....The scales of him? Made of titanium...Under the scales are PURE LAVA meaning his eyes? Not actual eyes he just senses you....So in other words you have to dismantle him considering you actually can because his soul is what holds him together)

@Roman[/URL] just get Fenris out I'll do this... I fell asleep so I missed your post xD ))

Everest grinned before he began to leap away on sonic platforms, going off in search of Fenris. Coming near to a Mansion, he saw a strip of smoke escaping from a vent. Inwardly groaning he shot the smoke apart with about a hundred sub sound waves, know that it would feel like being run over by a freight train a hundred times. "OOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" Yelling out in pain Fenris reformed into his human form before saying, "What the hell was that for Everest?" "Please tell me you didn't break into this mansion..." "Don't worry, I didn't make it very far... I got threatened with sandwich or death..." "Hahaha... What? Whatever.... So who lives here anyway?" "I don't know, some scary dude with a sword who like sandwiches..." "... Um ok then... Damn, I was kinda hoping this was where Ayame lived... She did say it was a mansion after all..." "Who the hells Ayame?" "Huh? Oh the cute chick I met earlier." Suddenly jumping up and spinning into a round house kick Everests foot smashed into the side of Fenris' head before saying, "And that was for ditching me earlier." "Oh ya how did that go anyway?" "It was fine. I escaped." "I knew you would." "Shut up jackass..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back