• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((Still think I'm the winner as I stayed up an entire night before this and didn't sleep at all during the day....so umm ima go srry for getting u stuck but I'm actually starting to see things in my room lord))

LOLMAN101 said:
((Still think I'm the winner as I stayed up an entire night before this and didn't sleep at all during the day....so umm ima go srry for getting u stuck but I'm actually starting to see things in my room lord))
((I have been up for the past 72 hours with only about 6 hours of sleep scattered in there...)))

((I was basically here the whole time too...))

((Caffeine is great...))

((Is this actually turning into a competition? xD ))

Demon said:
(( i win! 5:12 am. or rather... i lose. i'll go to sleep soon for sure, so. ))
@Nonalaka @Jesters Court @LOLMAN101 @Count Alto

Olivier blinked as Cole seemed to drop right into a big shadow in the ground- what? And before he could make much sense of the sudden disappearance, the red blur stumbled to a stop.

'What the hell is going on?'

In front of him the blur, a girl, was cracking her knuckles, and challenging the vanished Cole. Did people really just start fights out of nowhere like that? Olivier was about to ask the girl himself, but another voice stopped him.

"Oi! Idiots! If any of you so much as touch a hair on the beautiful Ilaani's head I'll kick your ass!"

Looking around confused, Olivier didn't spot the owner- but he did find Cole, who was walking towards them from the school with fire in his fingers. 'Was that teleportation?'

And now... Music was playing. This entire day had gone from relatively normal to incredibly strange in less then five minutes, and Olivier had no clue what was going on.

Glancing at Ilaani, he asked, "Does any of this make sense to you?"
Jesters Court]((@LOLMAN101 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15926-demon/ said:
@Demon[/URL] @Count Alto @Nonalaka I Decided I might put in a singular post to spice things up a bit))
Everest grinned as he watched the group in the court yard below. He had already decided he was going to stay out of the fighting, but that didn't mean he couldn't have some fun. Yelling out below he said "Oi! Idiots! If any of you so much as touch a hair on the beautiful Ilaani's head I'll kick your ass!" And with that he picked up his guitar and amplified the sound as well as filling in the missing instruments, he played:

[media]

[/media]
"E-Eh?!" Ilaani turned around to see who said that, but as soon as she heard the music afterwards, she had a pretty good idea of who it was, what on earth was he up to?, she simply rolled her eyes and laughed as she eventually spotted Everest grinning up at him "Its okay I can handle myself if needs be but thanks for the support" she joked as she waved her hands up at him. She then turned to Olivier "Not even in the slightest" she laughed as she crossed her arms. "Perhaps we'll have this tour when things are less crazy" she said chuckling.

((I'm leaving a post here like this so I can jump out of the posting circle of needs be since I don't want my character stuck ;v;))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira noticed Asuka's facial expression and commented♅...
“ What's with the face?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm upset and frustrated that I didn't know any cake shops." Asuka admitted as kicked another pebble and watched it skid along the ground until hitting a tree. "Now I can't call myself a sweet expert anymore."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Now was that very difficult to say?"
Roland smiled "possibly" he said as he continued rubbing her back.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed before looking away.
Ayen laughed "still feeling a bit shy my love?" he said wrapping a arm around her shoulders and using his other hand to tilt her chin towards him as he smiled at her.

Roman said:
Ken rubbed the back of his neck, "Alright~" he said before picking her up, in a bridal style way. "I find it easier to carry people this way... Unless you wanna be thrown over my shoulder." He said jokingly.
"Friends? You were planning on bringing people?" Asuna asked.

"Funny to you, and humiliating to me." Taylor said with a laugh.
"Aha! So that's the real reason you won't dress up in that mascot suit." Celia said and pointed a finger at him.

Roman said:
Han raised a brow, "I see. I wonder when I'll get to see Tyler again anyways..." he said, looking up at the sky. He then looked back down at Celia, "I would totally like to be a part of that..."
Celia giggled again. "Tyler is on vacation, he'll be back soon tho." She said. "You already are, your one of my strongest angels already."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...maybe i think i still know how to swim...''
*She said before walking towards the water*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded and wadded into the water after her. He shivered at how cold it was. "C-Cold..." He muttered.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]*pats tobi* Tobi should nut be scarredddd

[/QUOTE]
((I need a adult....))

Roman said:
Ken rubbed the back of his neck, "Alright~" he said before picking her up, in a bridal style way. "I find it easier to carry people this way... Unless you wanna be thrown over my shoulder." He said jokingly.
"Friends? You were planning on bringing people?" Asuna asked.

"Funny to you, and humiliating to me." Taylor said with a laugh.
May played with her fingers. "I don't have people friends, so I play with my animal friends" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "possibly" he said as he continued rubbing her back.

Ayen laughed "still feeling a bit shy my love?" he said wrapping a arm around her shoulders and using his other hand to tilt her chin towards him as he smiled at her.
Amaya moved her face and pressed it into his chest. "No, I'm not I just I don't know" she muttered into his chest

Mayyflower said:
Amaya moved her face and pressed it into his chest. "No, I'm not I just I don't know" she muttered into his chest
Ayen smiled "then describe how you feel to me." he said tenderly as he ran a hand through her hair.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "then describe how you feel to me." he said tenderly as he ran a hand through her hair.
Amaya hugged him tight. "I don't know how to describe it" she says. "I feel like I'm in a daze" she says into his chest

WeirdPrincess said:
"Aha! So that's the real reason you won't dress up in that mascot suit." Celia said and pointed a finger at him.
"Wouldn't it be the same for everyone? It's a giant cat suit after all~" Taylor said, laughing a little.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled again. "Tyler is on vacation, he'll be back soon tho." She said. "You already are, your one of my strongest angels already."

Pixel nodded and wadded into the water after her. He shivered at how cold it was. "C-Cold..." He muttered.
Han titlred his head, "You consider me as one of your angels?" He asked softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hugged him tight. "I don't know how to describe it" she says. "I feel like I'm in a daze" she says into his chest
Ayen slightly frowned "is there anything you think i can do to help?" he said as he hugged her back.

Mayyflower said:
May played with her fingers. "I don't have people friends, so I play with my animal friends" she says happily

"Maybe when you begin talking to the people who live here, you might make new friends." Asuna said, gently patting her head. "Any ideas where I can take you?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Fenris grinned before saying "Well I have had over 19 hundred years of experience. About all I've been doing during that time is sleeping, cooking, and eating, so I've picked up a thing or two."

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "I'm still kicking you out so don't think just because the sandwich was good means you'll be sticking around...."

Roman said:
"Wouldn't it be the same for everyone? It's a giant cat suit after all~" Taylor said, laughing a little.
Han titlred his head, "You consider me as one of your angels?" He asked softly.
Celia nodded. "And the one I love of course." She said happily.

Celia nodded. "And the one I love of course." She said happily.
Han smiled and hugged Celia, "I'm part of the elite squad! But best of them all, you love me." He said happily, before pecking her lips. "I love you too."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((for being wierd beforeeee ;-;

[/QUOTE]
((I didn't think you were being weird... I was just being sorry... All I ask is for forgiveness...))

Roman said:
Han smiled and hugged Celia, "I'm part of the elite squad! But best of them all, you love me." He said happily, before pecking her lips. "I love you too."
Celia nodded and pecked his lips back. "Mhm..." She said softly.

((I didn't think you were being weird... I was just being sorry... All I ask is for forgiveness...))

Celia nodded and pecked his lips back. "Mhm..." She said softly.
Han looked around a bit before signing quietly, "Hey Celia? Should we head back home?"

Roman said:
Han looked around a bit before signing quietly, "Hey Celia? Should we head back home?"
Celia nodded. "That sounds like a plan, Han-San." She said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]*isnt sure who was cuddled oh whale*
*pats* Thanks cx

[/QUOTE]
((*cuddles Amanda because she is b0ss <3*))

Celia nodded. "That sounds like a plan, Han-San." She said with a smile.

((*cuddles Amanda because she is b0ss <3*))
Han chuckled, "I love that name." He said, as his laughter faded. "Alright, I'll take us." He said before picking her up, bridal style. "I don't think I've ever carried you~"

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "I love that name." He said, as his laughter faded. "Alright, I'll take us." He said before picking her up, bridal style. "I don't think I've ever carried you~"
Celia blushed and laughed lightly. "No, I don't think you have." She said sweetly.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((pfttttTTTT

[/QUOTE]
((Mmk, I'll have him pull up at the schools front gates xD ))

Axel drove his motorcycle to the front gates before taking off his helmet and deactivating his cycle shift as he got up. His helmet and motorcycle disappeared. He then started walking through the front gates.

((He's the silent type
xD ))

Roman said:
Satoshi smiled at Thana and nodded, "Well I'll have to see." He said, grabbing her hand and taking her to play. Hayate blinked, "He wants me to train him!! He doesn't hate me after all!"
Ara giggled happily as she followed satoshi as best she could while thana giggled at hayate and got up then hugged him "i knew he wouldn't hate you." she said softly to him with a warm smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back