• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "You're right. I don't have anything to worry about..." he said, a smile making it's way to his face.
thana smiled as she nuzzled hayates back and tightened her arms around his chest "i love you" she said softly to him as she closed her eyes and smiled more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana smiled as she nuzzled hayates back and tightened her arms around his chest "i love you" she said softly to him as she closed her eyes and smiled more

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "I love you too~" he said softly, smiling as she hugged him.

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "I love you too~" he said softly, smiling as she hugged him.
thana smiled more before she giggled and slid around hayate till she was in between him and the window then looked up at him "will you love you for the rest of eternity?" she asked hayate quietly

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((nUOOO

[/QUOTE]
SoulofTobi said:
(( want me to go life lesson on you!?))
(lol)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana smiled more before she giggled and slid around hayate till she was in between him and the window then looked up at him "will you love you for the rest of eternity?" she asked hayate quietly

(lol)

[/QUOTE]
"Well... I won't live that long because my body won't allow itx but yeah. I'll love you for the rest of eternity. I'm not saying that because that's what you wanna hear either." Hayate said, looking at her with a warm smile.

Roman said:
"Wouldn't it be the same for everyone? It's a giant cat suit after all~" Taylor said, laughing a little.
Han titlred his head, "You consider me as one of your angels?" He asked softly.
Celia shook her head, "I would totally wear a cat suit! I'd look adorable and you'd love it." She giggled.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "possibly" he said as he continued rubbing her back.

Ayen laughed "still feeling a bit shy my love?" he said wrapping a arm around her shoulders and using his other hand to tilt her chin towards him as he smiled at her.
"Possibly?" she tilted her head and smiled "I'd say that would probably be a yes or no answer, not a possibly, but okay" she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"nothings wrong sweetheart" daniel said softly as he smiled at her then kissed her forehead hopping zuji didn't tell eulorai anything of there previous conversation

[/QUOTE]

Zuji looked at him briefly before looking back at Euloria "I was just checking to see if you were okay" Zuji said as he bowed his head before getting up "I shall take my leave now" he said before leaving the room. Euloria smiled "Goodbye Zuji" she said happily as he left before looking at Daniel, "Thats good, I thought perhaps something was wrong, you both had serious looks on your faces" she said with a nod.

Roman said:
"Well... I won't live that long because my body won't allow itx but yeah. I'll love you for the rest of eternity. I'm not saying that because that's what you wanna hear either." Hayate said, looking at her with a warm smile.
thana giggled at him before she smirked "have you forgotten who your married to hayate" she asked him as she brought a hand to his cheek and smiled more

Apoptosis said:
phan_small.jpg
FarronHe looked at the schedules that the students handed him and blinked. Oh, crap. Now he had to do something.

"I-I usually go around that way," he said, pointing to the left. He had no idea if the gym was actually that way or not. If anyone asked, he would tell them he ws dyslexic. That would work, right?

"M-m-my name is, uh, uh, Mr. D-Delaney by the by," he added nervously.

((eee omg this is so much better))

@TheRebelliousDragon
"Oh... Alrighty." She said with a small sigh. " I suppose then I will be following the both of you." She said with a small smile, which usually never happens. "Lets get going, shall we?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head, "I would totally wear a cat suit! I'd look adorable and you'd love it." She giggled.
Taylor sighed, "You're always cute. You're just the cutest." He said laughing a little. "A cat suit would only make you cuter by 1000 times or more."

Nonalaka said:
"Possibly?" she tilted her head and smiled "I'd say that would probably be a yes or no answer, not a possibly, but okay" she said with a giggle.

Zuji looked at him briefly before looking back at Euloria "I was just checking to see if you were okay" Zuji said as he bowed his head before getting up "I shall take my leave now" he said before leaving the room. Euloria smiled "Goodbye Zuji" she said happily as he left before looking at Daniel, "Thats good, I thought perhaps something was wrong, you both had serious looks on your faces" she said with a nod.
"where fine sweetheart" daniel said softly as he smiled at her while sliding a had down to her stomach as he held onto her in a protective way

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Timeskip?))
(( Sure ))

Han was still asleep, snoring quietly. "Nooo... I don't like that one." He said as he slept.

Apoptosis said:
phan_small.jpg
FarronHe looked at the schedules that the students handed him and blinked. Oh, crap. Now he had to do something.

"I-I usually go around that way," he said, pointing to the left. He had no idea if the gym was actually that way or not. If anyone asked, he would tell them he ws dyslexic. That would work, right?

"M-m-my name is, uh, uh, Mr. D-Delaney by the by," he added nervously.

((eee omg this is so much better))

@TheRebelliousDragon
Axel nodded. "That's a nice name. My name is Axel." He said with a small smile. He then turned to Kat again, expecting her to say something to the teacher who had just introduced himself.

@Amanda Rose

((is TRD usually this quiet?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](*blushes and looks away* B-because)

[/QUOTE]
(( *continues* TELL MEH

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana giggled at him before she smirked "have you forgotten who your married to hayate" she asked him as she brought a hand to his cheek and smiled more

[/QUOTE]
Hayate put a hand on her side and smiled, "No, I just forget that you have that ability." He said with a sigh. "I have to try harder to remember that stuff..."

Axel nodded. "That's a nice name. My name is Axel." He said with a small smile. He then turned to Kat again, expecting her to say something to the teacher who had just introduced himself.
@Amanda Rose
"You mean a nice last nice." She said plainly, before making a grand motion towards the teacher that screamed. "Can we please get moving, now?" . She sighed. "Alright, so just to verify that I got the names right, You two are Mr. Delaney and Alex..." She paused. "Simple enough."

Roman said:
Hayate put a hand on her side and smiled, "No, I just forget that you have that ability." He said with a sigh. "I have to try harder to remember that stuff..."
thana giggled before frowning and pressing her face into him "will you really love me forever?" she asked him quietly as she gripped his shirt

Celia began to groan as she woke up. "Hmmmmm~?" She grunted.
"You people.... Have horrible tastes in swords." Han muttered, before rolling off the bed. He immediately woke up when he fell and sat up, rubbing his head. "Ouch...!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana giggled before frowning and pressing her face into him "will you really love me forever?" she asked him quietly as she gripped his shirt

[/QUOTE]
Hayate frowned a little himself, "Thana, I will always love you. No matter what." He said, smiling softly. "I thought I told you that when Roman and I rescued you from Fae..."

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "You're always cute. You're just the cutest." He said laughing a little. "A cat suit would only make you cuter by 1000 times or more."
"Hehe... I'm tempted to wear one now." Celia said with a grin. "I wanna know what it's like to be in a cat suit... Or just be a neko in general... Though I could ask Neko herself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back