• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
(( hey @Roman when was the last time you checked skype?.........))
(( I have literally no idea ))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose](( *waves* HII

[/QUOTE]
(( Hello ^°^ ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed and laughed lightly. "No, I don't think you have." She said sweetly.
"Well I did now." Han said smiling happily.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((I'm sure he is, mr.colton xD

[/QUOTE]
Kat watched the new student- or at least the student she didn't know- roll in. On a motorcycle. She watched cautiously as he took off his helmet. Damn. There were thoughts running through her mind as she kept her guard on the student. One of the thoughts that kept bugging her was how HOT the.... motorcycle was. You thought her gaze was locked on him? No, no. The motorcycle caught her attention. She couldn't wait to ride it, even if it wasn't her's. She could either head over there and flirt as hard as she ever had... or she could simply steal his bike at night. Well, maybe she could do both, right? That way, there wouldn't be any hard feelings.

Walking over to the boy she sighed. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. "Hey." She said, trying to be as happy as possible. More flirty than happy, though, with her biting her own lip, fluttering her lashes and pushing her hair back as she swayed her body back in forth. She felt like an actress at this point, since she would never act like this with someone. But... the bike. "I haven't seen you around the school much... You new or something?"

Roman said:
(( Hello ^°^ ))

((*wave wave* cx

Roman said:
(( Hello ^°^ ))

Celia just hugged her arms around Han tightly, waiting for Han to take them home.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara giggled happily as she followed satoshi as best she could while thana giggled at hayate and got up then hugged him "i knew he wouldn't hate you." she said softly to him with a warm smile

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi took a seat outside, and began to play with Ara. Hayate made his way over to a window and watched them play. "He doesn't... But then again, this is only the beginning. He's still young."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Kat watched the new student- or at least the student she didn't know- roll in. On a motorcycle. She watched cautiously as he took off his helmet. Damn. There were thoughts running through her mind as she kept her guard on the student. One of the thoughts that kept bugging her was how HOT the.... motorcycle was. You thought her gaze was locked on him? No, no. The motorcycle caught her attention. She couldn't wait to ride it, even if it wasn't her's. She could either head over there and flirt as hard as she ever had... or she could simply steal his bike at night. Well, maybe she could do both, right? That way, there wouldn't be any hard feelings.
Walking over to the boy she sighed. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. "Hey." She said, trying to be as happy as possible. More flirty than happy, though, with her biting her own lip, fluttering her lashes and pushing her hair back as she swayed her body back in forth. She felt like an actress at this point, since she would never act like this with someone. But... the bike. "I haven't seen you around the school much... You new or something?"

((*wave wave* cx

[/QUOTE]
Axel looked down at her and nodded a bit. "I guess you could say that." He said plainly.

Celia just hugged her arms around Han tightly, waiting for Han to take them home.
Han jumped up and began walking home. "I could get used to this. Maybe I should carry you a lot more~"

Nonalaka said:
"Deliver souls?, to where?" she said, tilting her head.
((Sorry I fell asleep ;- ;) )

Euloria nuzzled into him as he petted her head before looking up at him sleepily and yawning a bit "Hi there" she said quietly. Before looking at Zuji then back at Daniel "Is something wrong?" She asked, rubbing her eye a little.
"nothings wrong sweetheart" daniel said softly as he smiled at her then kissed her forehead hopping zuji didn't tell eulorai anything of there previous conversation

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((WOAW OKAY CAN YOU PUT A BIT MORE WORDS IN THAT PLEASE BAE xD

[/QUOTE]
((Alright xD ))

Axel looked at the completely random stranger who had randomly walked up to him. He didn't exactly feel comfortable talking right now... Mostly because he was supposed to be in class studying. "Yeah... I guess you could say that." He said plainly. At least this stranger was playing it cool...

Axel looked down at her and nodded a bit. "I guess you could say that." He said plainly.
She grunted. His sass. His freaking sass. Was there a reason for it? Did he not want her to be there? Normally, she would have flipped out right there and then, but because of the motorcycle.... nah. It wasn't worth it to freak out on him. "Right. You kinda are new here? You guess I could say that?" She let out a sigh, an annoyed, aggravated sigh. "Alrighty, then. Whatever you say. Anyways, though. You need help getting to a class?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She grunted. His sass. His freaking sass. Was there a reason for it? Did he not want her to be there? Normally, she would have flipped out right there and then, but because of the motorcycle.... nah. It wasn't worth it to freak out on him. "Right. You kinda are new here? You guess I could say that?" She let out a sigh, an annoyed, aggravated sigh. "Alrighty, then. Whatever you say. Anyways, though. You need help getting to a class?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel nodded. He didn't exactly know his way around yet. It would be nice if somebody would accompany him. Doing with someone would be better doing it without somebody. "Yeah, I really could use the help." He said with a small smile.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((@LOLMAN101 @Count Alto @Nonalaka I Decided I might put in a singular post to spice things up a bit))
Everest grinned as he watched the group in the court yard below. He had already decided he was going to stay out of the fighting, but that didn't mean he couldn't have some fun. Yelling out below he said "Oi! Idiots! If any of you so much as touch a hair on the beautiful Ilaani's head I'll kick your ass!" And with that he picked up his guitar and amplified the sound as well as filling in the missing instruments, he played:

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
@LOLMAN101

Ilaani? Who the hell was that? Tsubaki clicked her tongue in annoyance, and straightened up, brushing the cheongsam down, and glared at the intruder of her most fascinating duel yet. How DARE he interrupt her with his boredom?! As he plucked out his guitar and started singing, she realised that this was just another weakling. No fool brought music to the battlefield, not one with the man with hell in his hands, and the lass with two ton punches in hers. "Tch." She flicked her hair behind her, and directed one finger at the purple haired young man, noticing for once, his odd eyes whose irises seem to move. "You, you're interesting. I'll fight you next time, when these punks ain't here to clog up the scene." She turned away, the hem of her cheongsam kicking up the dust on the floor as she did. "I'd like to stay and listen to your busking, boss, but it just ain't my jam." She flicked a coin towards the guy with the guitar and strode off. The coin bounced off the pavement and landed squarely in front of him.

She really wanted out of here. Back on the streets, trading blows with real people, real men, real women who fought like real men, that was the life to lead for her.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose](DO YOU HAVE DENTS ON YOUR FACE FROM THE KEYS? CX

[/QUOTE]
((T.T yes! oh my god i cant go anywhere now!))

Roman said:
Satoshi took a seat outside, and began to play with Ara. Hayate made his way over to a window and watched them play. "He doesn't... But then again, this is only the beginning. He's still young."
thana nodded as she walked up behind hayate and hugged him tightly resting her head against his back "don't worry my love.. i know deep down he will always love you as his father" she said quietly to him

Axel nodded. He didn't exactly know his way around yet. It would be nice if somebody would accompany him. Doing with someone would be better doing it without somebody. "Yeah, I really could use the help." He said with a small smile.
"Well, then." She said, looking around the building and thinking of where to go until the thought dawned on her. "Do you have a class schedule on you?" She asked. "Because that would really help out our case a lot here. I don't want to take you to the gym when you have biology."

[QUOTE="Count Alto]@LOLMAN101
Ilaani? Who the hell was that? Tsubaki clicked her tongue in annoyance, and straightened up, brushing the cheongsam down, and glared at the intruder of her most fascinating duel yet. How DARE he interrupt her with his boredom?! As he plucked out his guitar and started singing, she realised that this was just another weakling. No fool brought music to the battlefield, not one with the man with hell in his hands, and the lass with two ton punches in hers. "Tch." She flicked her hair behind her, and directed one finger at the purple haired young man, noticing for once, his odd eyes whose irises seem to move. "You, you're interesting. I'll fight you next time, when these punks ain't here to clog up the scene." She turned away, the hem of her cheongsam kicking up the dust on the floor as she did. "I'd like to stay and listen to your busking, boss, but it just ain't my jam." She flicked a coin towards the guy with the guitar and strode off. The coin bounced off the pavement and landed squarely in front of him.

She really wanted out of here. Back on the streets, trading blows with real people, real men, real women who fought like real men, that was the life to lead for her.

((T.T yes! oh my god i cant go anywhere now!))

[/QUOTE]
((hehhehehehe cx

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Well, then." She said, looking around the building and thinking of where to go until the thought dawned on her. "Do you have a class schedule on you?" She asked. "Because that would really help out our case a lot here. I don't want to take you to the gym when you have biology."

((hehhehehehe cx

[/QUOTE]
Axel nodded and took out a class schedule and handed it to Kat. He was glad she had decided to help him. He wondered why though... It was a real mystery to him.

((You can decide which class he has next if you like :3))

Celia giggled. "Oh really?" She asked teasingly with a smile.
Han grinned, "I wasn't joking. It's fun carrying you~" he said, laughing a little.

Apoptosis said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Embarrassed and hoping no one saw him do such a trivial thing, Farron turned his hand hack to normal and put his car keys back in his wallet. He had watched someone else pull up in a motorcycle, someone who looked like they could have been a student. Imagine that, a student that could afford a motorcycle! Farron looked sadly at his car. It was old, and rusty, and it didn't have airbags - not that he needed them.

He swallowed his pride and walked up to motorcycle boy and the girl. Maybe they would be nice and ignore his stuttering.

"I-I-I have a m-map. I, I work h-here. Want me t-to walk with you?"
Axel nodded and took out a class schedule and handed it to Kat. He was glad she had decided to help him. He wondered why though... It was a real mystery to him.
((You can decide which class he has next if you like :3))
She looked over at the new guy. "You work here, huh? How come I've never seen you around then?" She asked, winking teasingly at the guy. "But, anyways, he has gym next, I think. I'm pretty sure we can get there if we head around the building and to the gym, but if you know a faster route..." She contemplated, handing her paper to the man who said that he works there.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana nodded as she walked up behind hayate and hugged him tightly resting her head against his back "don't worry my love.. i know deep down he will always love you as his father" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed, "You're right. I don't have anything to worry about..." he said, a smile making it's way to his face.

Apoptosis said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Embarrassed and hoping no one saw him do such a trivial thing, Farron turned his hand hack to normal and put his car keys back in his wallet. He had watched someone else pull up in a motorcycle, someone who looked like they could have been a student. Imagine that, a student that could afford a motorcycle! Farron looked sadly at his car. It was old, and rusty, and it didn't have airbags - not that he needed them.

He swallowed his pride and walked up to motorcycle boy and the girl. Maybe they would be nice and ignore his stuttering.

"I-I-I have a m-map. I, I work h-here. Want me t-to walk with you?"
Axel saw the newcomer walk up to them. "That would help very much, thank you." He said plainly. He didn't understand why a teacher was stuttering... But he decided to ignore it. He thought it best to leave it alone.

@Amanda Rose

Celia snuggled Han and fell asleep in his arms.
Han chuckled, "Like a baby." He said jokingly. He eventually made it to their room at the mansion and immediately went to sleep with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back