• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Demon said:
(( great! i'm not sure how to start, though. ( @ w @ ) thank you! ))
((Alright where is your character and I'll try to start off okay? :3 also you're welcome.))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and blushed lightly, "O-Oh..." She said quietly and looked away, soon playing with her hair.
Taylor chuckled, his blush quickly fading. "H-How about we go now? That way we can stop a few places."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''that'd be nice, thank you''

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled, "I'm guessing I can't fly us either? If not can I please? I won't fly high, promise."

Roman said:
Asuna nodded, "I hope you finally meet everyone! I'm pretty sure they're all good people." She said smiling happily.
Roman shrugged, "You're welcome. Just be careful and don't get blood anywhere." He said stopping in front of William's door.
May smiles. "I'm sure of it" she says smiling. "Can we go outside? I haven't been in a long time and nature is a part of me" she says

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, his blush quickly fading. "H-How about we go now? That way we can stop a few places."
Ken smiled, "I'm guessing I can't fly us either? If not can I please? I won't fly high, promise."
*Airi looked up at him before sighing and standing up*

''fine...i guess''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''and whos the kid? pfeh, what are those? animal ears?''
*He said before he pinched on one of them*

*Arako yelped and punched him sending him to the wall*

''dont touch me desu!!''

[/QUOTE]
Amara then picked up Arako as she looked over at Natsurus father "This 'Kid' is your granddaughter" she said as she frowned at him.

Mayyflower said:
May smiles. "I'm sure of it" she says smiling. "Can we go outside? I haven't been in a long time and nature is a part of me" she says
Asuna blinked, "But what about the people who live here? Won't Han be worried if he notices you aren't here or somewhere safe?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi looked up at him before sighing and standing up*
''fine...i guess''

[/QUOTE]
"Cool." Ken said with a nod. "How should I carry you? I'm only asking because I want you to be comfortable." He said.

Roman said:
Celia nodded, "Okay. I just need to change into something warmer." She said before snapping her fingers as a coat, scarf and pants appeared on her body. Celia smiling happily before she trotted her way out of the classroom doors, soon jumping through the threshold when she reached it. She threw her hands up in the air and said, "And she sticks that landing! Yay!"

tumblr_nrnmrgtZKw1qdvrdyo1_540.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know I do, but I've been busy and I haven't gotten any sweets in forever! So I don't know where there's a cake shop." Asuka exclaimed before kicking a pebble that was on the ground. "Aw man... Now I feel bad for not knowing."
...♅Akira leaned on one leg and closed his eyes, soon going into his thoughts. He spoke as he recollected the aerial shot they had when flying to the house♅...

“ Hm.. if my bearings are right.. there should be a large quantity of shops just up the street.. ”

tumblr_nldwyvaD0P1sbqq4qo2_500_zpsr25lyohq.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's true... cupcake..." Celia said slowly before shaking her head. "Grr.. That doesn't work either. Oh, I don't know! What do you wanna do since we just did something I wanted to do."

"Well..." Mizuki said and hummed in thought. "I suppose if he looks like one then yes, but he's pretty old. Not as old as some other people I know, but old enough."

Everest sighed before saying,
"Either way he's my bro and I know he's probably getting himself into trouble right now..."

At that very moment...

Roman said:
Roman leaned against the wall, his eyes closed, "It's already known that you know one another. Your magic energy is the same, level wise."
Fenris was floating about 50ft in the air and staring at a very posh mansion as thought to himself, Damn, I need to get me a place like that... I wonder if the interior looks as nice as the exterior. Compressing himself down to a tiny stream of smoke, Fenris flew across the roof until he found an access port for the buildings ventilation system and went inside. Looking around the ceiling of the interior he sighed as he saw smoke detectors. Creating a layer of nitrogen around him to contain any stray smoke from his body he began to explore the mansion...

Roman said:
Asuna blinked, "But what about the people who live here? Won't Han be worried if he notices you aren't here or somewhere safe?"
"Cool." Ken said with a nod. "How should I carry you? I'm only asking because I want you to be comfortable." He said.
May hummed at the thought. "He isn't here, so I can't ask him and I'm gonna go crazy if I don't go somewhere" she laughed nervously. "If I get it trouble.. Then oh well" she says He did say not to leave the mansion when he's gone... She thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "Okay. I just need to change into something warmer." She said before snapping her fingers as a coat, scarf and pants appeared on her body. Celia smiling happily before she trotted her way out of the classroom doors, soon jumping through the threshold when she reached it. She threw her hands up in the air and said, "And she sticks that landing! Yay!"
tumblr_nrnmrgtZKw1qdvrdyo1_540.gif
Taylor chuckled, "So athletic~" he said smiling. He then snapped his fingers to try and put on his normal blue jacket, but instead a mascot suit appeared on his body. "What the hell?" He asked before taking the head off and tossing it on the ground. "This was a terrible attempt.." he muttered, before tearing the suit off.

large.gif

Nonalaka said:
Amara then picked up Arako as she looked over at Natsurus father "This 'Kid' is your granddaughter" she said as she frowned at him.
''Natsuru you have a family?!! I will kill all of the- Ughwack!!''

*A threaded spear was thrown into his chest since Natsumi threw it*

''can you shut up? its so annoying to just hear your voice..''

*She said before covering Arako's eyes*

''Natsuru, do what you want...you could end him, or spare him...your choice..''

''well......il watch. the bastard killed our mom anyway then left us on the street.......now that i think about it, he's the reason why we've fallen..''

*He said before sitting back on his chair as their father winced and soon screamed*

''you deserve this death...you never raised us...and you killed our mother when we were only 3, unaware of our powers...maybe if you would have taught us how to use our powers and what kind of beings we truly are, we couldve not been young little thieves and become fallen...''

*His father kept yelling 'il kill you' while looking between Natsumi and Natsuru*

*Natsumi soon tranferred her thread to Natsuru's finger tips*

''go on...''

''Zebre...this is for mother...''

*He said as he raised his index and middle finger Zebre's stomach enclosed making him cough up blood as his blood disappeared*

''...this is for all the women you smashed and killed...''

*He said as he raised his pinkie and ring finger now making an open palm as the threaded spear went inside him, disassmbling itself to make it so that threads were coursing through his body tearing apart his muscles*

''this last one...is for Natsumi, and my family...and me...''

*He said clenching his hand into a fist making the thread break his heart and his body disappearing as he was now dead*

''........sorry you had to witness that...Amara...''

*He then retracted the thread back into his hand making a ball and throwing it in the trash*

Roman said:
''...sure''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira leaned on one leg and closed his eyes, soon going into his thoughts. He spoke as he recollected the aerial shot they had when flying to the house♅...
“ Hm.. if my bearings are right.. there should be a large quantity of shops just up the street.. ”

tumblr_nldwyvaD0P1sbqq4qo2_500_zpsr25lyohq.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, we can see if there's anything there." Asuka said before she began to slowly walk along again. I can't believe I didn't know if there were any cake shops... I like sweets and desserts so why wouldn't I know something like that? Asuka thought with a small frown on her face.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]

Everest sighed before saying, "Either way he's my bro and I know he's probably getting himself into trouble right now..."

At that very moment...

Fenris was floating about 50ft in the air and staring at a very posh mansion as thought to himself, Damn, I need to get me a place like that... I wonder if the interior looks as nice as the exterior. Compressing himself down to a tiny stream of smoke, Fenris flew across the roof until he found an access port for the buildings ventilation system and went inside. Looking around the ceiling of the interior he sighed as he saw smoke detectors. Creating a layer of nitrogen around him to contain any stray smoke from his body he began to explore the mansion...

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Jesters Court]

Everest sighed before saying, "Either way he's my bro and I know he's probably getting himself into trouble right now..."

At that very moment...

[/QUOTE]
(( Continue xD ))

Mayyflower said:
May hummed at the thought. "He isn't here, so I can't ask him and I'm gonna go crazy if I don't go somewhere" she laughed nervously. "If I get it trouble.. Then oh well" she says He did say not to leave the mansion when he's gone... She thought.
"This is a big house.... Maybe they have a garden you can play in... It's not like you'd harm any of the plants anyways..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''well......il watch. the bastard killed our mom anyway then left us on the street.......now that i think about it, he's the reason why we've fallen..''

*He said before sitting back on his chair as their father winced and soon screamed*

''you deserve this death...you never raised us...and you killed our mother when we were only 3, unaware of our powers...maybe if you would have taught us how to use our powers and what kind of beings we truly are, we couldve not been young little thieves and become fallen...''

*His father kept yelling 'il kill you' while looking between Natsumi and Natsuru*

''go on...''

*He said as he raised his index and middle finger Zebre's stomach enclosed making him cough up blood as his blood disappeared*

*He said as he raised his pinkie and ring finger now making an open palm as the threaded spear went inside him, disassmbling itself to make it so that threads were coursing through his body tearing apart his muscles*

*He said clenching his hand into a fist making the thread break his heart and his body disappearing as he was now dead*

*He then retracted the thread back into his hand making a ball and throwing it in the trash*

''...sure''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "How do you prefer to be carried?" He asked with a smile.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "So athletic~" he said smiling. He then snapped his fingers to try and put on his normal blue jacket, but instead a mascot suit appeared on his body. "What the hell?" He asked before taking the head off and tossing it on the ground. "This was a terrible attempt.." he muttered, before tearing the suit off.
large.gif
Celia watched him in amusement before bursting out into a fit of giggles, "I bet you would've looked cute if you but the head on."

Roman said:
(( Continue xD ))
"This is a big house.... Maybe they have a garden you can play in... It's not like you'd harm any of the plants anyways..."

''i dunno....any way you'd like..''

Roman said:
(( Continue xD ))

May looked out the window. "I may not but my friends will" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright, we can see if there's anything there." Asuka said before she began to slowly walk along again. I can't believe I didn't know if there were any cake shops... I like sweets and desserts so why wouldn't I know something like that? Asuka thought with a small frown on her face.
...♅Akira noticed Asuka's facial expression and commented♅...

“ What's with the face?~ ”

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]

At that very moment...

[/QUOTE]
"You should go find him then, to make sure it's not anything to messy or bad." Mizuki said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''go on...''

''...sure''

[/QUOTE]
Amara just stared at the body on the ground wide eyed then at Natsuru before shaking her head "I-Its fine" she said quietly "...Just, g-get rid of it, I don't want Arako to see it" she said, referring to the body before quietly leaving the room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia watched him in amusement before bursting out into a fit of giggles, "I bet you would've looked cute if you but the head on."
Taylor shook his head, "Maybe another time when you need something to make you happy. I'm absolutely not about to wear that in public, I don't wanna embarrass my fiance do I?" He asked, smiling warmly at her.

Nonalaka said:
Amara just stared at the body on the ground wide eyed then at Natsuru before shaking her head "I-Its fine" she said quietly "...Just, g-get rid of it, I don't want Arako to see it" she said, referring to the body before quietly leaving the room.
*The body was soon removed by Natsumi as Natsuru held his head with both his hands*

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "Maybe another time when you need something to make you happy. I'm absolutely not about to wear that in public, I don't wanna embarrass my fiance do I?" He asked, smiling warmly at her.
Celia smiled back at him, "I suppose not. I don't think I'd mind it though... It would be really funny to me."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The body was soon removed by Natsumi as Natsuru held his head with both his hands*

[/QUOTE]
Amara meanwhile sat outside still holding Arako as the incident was being cleaned up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno....any way you'd like..''

[/QUOTE]
Ken rubbed the back of his neck, "Alright~" he said before picking her up, in a bridal style way. "I find it easier to carry people this way... Unless you wanna be thrown over my shoulder." He said jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
May looked out the window. "I may not but my friends will" she says
"Friends? You were planning on bringing people?" Asuna asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled back at him, "I suppose not. I don't think I'd mind it though... It would be really funny to me."
"Funny to you, and humiliating to me." Taylor said with a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back