• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(It's fine...)
Wanderer growled "No....This....Might kill me..."
"R-Right uhm...Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked as she stood up "I-I dont want to just watch someone get badly hurt and do nothing!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Amazing? Weird? Wonderful?" Celia asked, her mouth full of food as she munched on the muffin.

(( Magic ))
Taylor laughed, "Maybe all 3..." he said smiling. "We baked muffins. Visited your mom, and even got a surprise visit from your dad. How nice?" He asked, laughing a little.

Roman said:
"That's so cool! I'm a human, but I have magical powers, because my mom." Asuna said happily.
Ken smiled, "Thanks! It is much appreciated." He said bowing his head.

Taylor smirked, "Say whatever you want. I don't mind, as long as you think I'm cool I'll survive." He said before returning back to normal.
May smiled. "Who is your mom?" She asks. "I never met my mother" she says rubbing her arms, trying to stay positive

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed softly before she put her right leg behind her left and grabbed the bottom hem of her dress with her index finger and thumb, curtsying. "Why thank you!" She said with a grin before she stood up bright and walked out of the door.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and followed Asuka, soon closing and locking the door behind him. He placed the key into Asuka's pocket and spoke, his form returning to his previous one as he held up his left hand♅...

“ So.. uh.. do you know where any cake shops are? Because I don't have a clue~ ”

tumblr_nj8aae8cnz1snltj3o1_500_zpso7qx8wvo.gif

Roman said:
Roman stepped in front of the male and frowned, pointing s sword at him. "How'd you get in my house?"
He looked at him "A man let me in...."

Nonalaka said:
"R-Right uhm...Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked as she stood up "I-I dont want to just watch someone get badly hurt and do nothing!"
Wanderer fell onto his side "I don't know...."

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "Who is your mom?" She asks. "I never met my mother" she says rubbing her arms, trying to stay positive
Asuna smiled, "She doesn't live around the area. I moved closer to the school to attend." She said laughing a little. "Though I seemed to have ended up in this mansion somehow...." she explained with a smile.

tumblr_n8moaeqVLC1qbb4ago2_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Yuna began looking around "Let's see uhm...no no the watch hurts you so giving you that wont help..." she said as she paced "Rini has some healing potions she made b-but they aren't that strong..." she said as she looked at him "Why is it trying to arrive now?!" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Roman spinned his sword around before sheathing it.

tumblr_moagybrrVk1rnvb0co1_500.gif

"What are you here for?"

Roman said:
"That's so cool! I'm a human, but I have magical powers, because my mom." Asuna said happily.
Ken smiled, "Thanks! It is much appreciated." He said bowing his head.

Taylor smirked, "Say whatever you want. I don't mind, as long as you think I'm cool I'll survive." He said before returning back to normal.
*Airi yawned a little as she closed her book. She then leaned against the tree and looked up at its branches and leaves (leaf)*

''have you ever wondered...how old a tree can be if it was intact forever?''

Nonalaka said:
Yuna began looking around "Let's see uhm...no no the watch hurts you so giving you that wont help..." she said as she paced "Rini has some healing potions she made b-but they aren't that strong..." she said as she looked at him "Why is it trying to arrive now?!" She asked.
Wanderer shook his head "I don't...Know...."

Roman said:
Roman spinned his sword around before sheathing it.
tumblr_moagybrrVk1rnvb0co1_500.gif

"What are you here for?"
He sighed still holding his shoulder "I was looking for Al....But he's gone....So I must find William"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Shrugging his shoulders, Everest said, "Probably a bit of all of that I assume... It was a large group pooling money too pay for the bounty. I didn't exactly ask for everyone's life stories, so I don't exactly know..."

[/QUOTE]
Mizuki chuckled, "Well alright then. It wouldn't be necessary to ask everyone's story if it didn't apply to the job. Anyways, we just gonna stand on the roof all day or be normal and talk on the ground?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''this headache...it reminds me of....''
*Just as he was gonna finish his sentance, his dad appeared next to him*

''....dammit dad..''

''well hello...son...how is that worthless human form holding up?''

''its doing fine...not until you showed up you ass...''

''hm...as expected from my weakling son...so where is your stupid sister? i raised a god and goddess, not weaklings...''

''your fallen as well so i think you should shut that up..''

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
Asuna smiled, "She doesn't live around the area. I moved closer to the school to attend." She said laughing a little. "Though I seemed to have ended up in this mansion somehow...." she explained with a smile.
tumblr_n8moaeqVLC1qbb4ago2_500.gif

May giggled. "Oh yea if fine" she says smiling

Roman said:
Taylor laughed, "Maybe all 3..." he said smiling. "We baked muffins. Visited your mom, and even got a surprise visit from your dad. How nice?" He asked, laughing a little.
"Oh yeah, what did my dad say? I wanted to ask about that but I completely forgot." Celia said as she finished one of the muffins.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi yawned a little as she closed her book. She then leaned against the tree and looked up at its branches and leaves (leaf)*
''have you ever wondered...how old a tree can be if it was intact forever?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "No... I never really thought about it. Have you got a answer?" He asked, looking at the branches and leaves.

shortyshot8 said:
He sighed still holding his shoulder "I was looking for Al....But he's gone....So I must find William"
Roman rested his hand on the hilt of his sword, "He's around I believe. I'll take you to his room."

Mayyflower said:
May giggled. "Oh yea if fine" she says smiling
Asuna smiled, "Aww! You're so nice like me." She said happily. "Do you live here?"

shortyshot8 said:
Yuna frowned "Okay so I'm no less confused then" she said with a sigh before quickly leaving the room and coming back with some healing potions "I son think they'll be strong enough but its all I have" she said as she left them beside him.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "No... I never really thought about it. Have you got a answer?" He asked, looking at the branches and leaves.
Roman rested his hand on the hilt of his sword, "He's around I believe. I'll take you to his room."

Asuna smiled, "Aww! You're so nice like me." She said happily. "Do you live here?"
May nods. "Yea I live here with a bunch of people I haven't met, I only know Han and Ceila, I hide in my room most of the time" she says rubbing the back of her neck

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh yeah, what did my dad say? I wanted to ask about that but I completely forgot." Celia said as she finished one of the muffins.
Taylor chuckled, "You were right there when I told your mom, goof." He said smiling. "He justs wants me to take care of his daughter. Something I vow to do."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna frowned "Okay so I'm no less confused then" she said with a sigh before quickly leaving the room and coming back with some healing potions "I son think they'll be strong enough but its all I have" she said as she left them beside him.
Wanderer began to float as his eyes glowed

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki chuckled, "Well alright then. It wouldn't be necessary to ask everyone's story if it didn't apply to the job. Anyways, we just gonna stand on the roof all day or be normal and talk on the ground?"
Everest grinned before saying, "I don't know, I'm thinking I may need to go find Fenris... If I leave him alone for too much longer, he's apt to have likely stolen some shit, broken some shit, crashed a vehicle into some shit, or have smoked some serious shit.... Without me...."

Roman said:

He nodded "Thank you"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and followed Asuka, soon closing and locking the door behind him. He placed the key into Asuka's pocket and spoke, his form returning to his previous one as he held up his left hand♅...
“ So.. uh.. do you know where any cake shops are? Because I don't have a clue~ ”

tumblr_nj8aae8cnz1snltj3o1_500_zpso7qx8wvo.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stared at Akira in bewilderment before whining, "Aakkkii-saaann! If you didn't know any places we should have looked up some first." She pouted and looked away from him. "I don't know any places either, I only know where the candy is."

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "Yea I live here with a bunch of people I haven't met, I only know Han and Ceila, I hide in my room most of the time" she says rubbing the back of her neck
Asuna nodded, "I hope you finally meet everyone! I'm pretty sure they're all good people." She said smiling happily.

shortyshot8 said:
He nodded "Thank you"
Roman shrugged, "You're welcome. Just be careful and don't get blood anywhere." He said stopping in front of William's door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back