• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken noticed she was a little hesitant with shaking his hand, so he decided to ask. "I don't bite. Is something wrong though?"

(( They're gonna want you more and not me.... YES!! I CAN FINALLY ESCAPE! xD ))
''honestly, im only a few days old...i grew and aged fast..''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Scary..." Celia muttered before giving him a thumbs up. "That great! Does it do anything special? Or I guess I should say do you do anything special besides the basic stuff you know how to do."
Taylor nodded, "Everything I normally can do is just better. Dramatically too..." he said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''honestly, im only a few days old...i grew and aged fast..''

[/QUOTE]
Ken blinked, "But you seem to know so much already...." he said furrowing his brows. "There can't be a way you're only a few days old."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, pulling Asuka closer to him and smiling♅...
“ Yup~ You'll be the perfect queen~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not fit for royalty! I'm too.. me to be royalty." Asuka said with a small pout. "But if anyone calls me queen or my queen, I'm telling them to call me by my name. It already sounds weird with me saying queen... I don't need people calling me that."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not fit for royalty! I'm too.. me to be royalty." Asuka said with a small pout. "But if anyone calls me queen or my queen, I'm telling them to call me by my name. It already sounds weird with me saying queen... I don't need people calling me that."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ If you ask them to, they will call you by your name~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( One of my friends sent me this xD @SoulofTobi
)))

[/QUOTE]
((your friend is a monster!!))

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Everything I normally can do is just better. Dramatically too..." he said with a smile.
Ken blinked, "But you seem to know so much already...." he said furrowing his brows. "There can't be a way you're only a few days old."
''i was reborn...my memories and knowledge of my past life from the BC ages came back to me..''

SoulofTobi said:
((your friend is a monster!!))
(( His friend is hilarious. That and my news feed isn't nothing but BS xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i was reborn...my memories and knowledge of my past life from the BC ages came back to me..''

[/QUOTE]
"So you're older than a few days old, but you were reborn few days ago?" Ken asked.

Roman said:
"So you're older than a few days old, but you were reborn few days ago?" Ken asked.
''basically yes...so i am...900 years and a few days old if you include the age of my past life..''

Roman said:
((*stares at Roman and @Fukushima Akira ))

2n6acnl.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( "You don't get more badass than this!"
*Ahem*

[media]

[/media] )))[/QUOTE]
((Bad choiced have been made, and i'm out of here))

large.gif

Roman said:
"Ooh... I wanna see!" Celia said excitedly and clapped her hands together.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "Wow... Impressive. I'm turning 18 soon." He said, giving her a thumbs up. "Tomorrow actually."
(( I caused that hole... ))
((Is that the best you got Roman!?!?!?!?))

Roman said:
Asuna smiled, "It's a place where we go to learn. If you're like me, it's where you go to learn how to use your powers though. It's pretty fun!"
Ken groaned, "Really? That's no fun... I'm Ken by the way."
May's mouth dropped. "Ooo, it sounds really fun, I love to learn stuff" she says happily. "Oh I'm Mayela by the way, but I prefer may" she says "I'm a animal goddess" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "Love me? and right now it's about what I'm gonna do to you~" he said playfully.
Amaya giggled before slowly making her way into the shower.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "Wow... Impressive. I'm turning 18 soon." He said, giving her a thumbs up. "Tomorrow actually."
(( I caused that hole... ))
*Airi giggled a little*

''well happy early birthday''

(( You know I just realized something... Most of my girl characters, have all gotten more guys then I have gotten more guys then I could within a year... and some of them either younger or the same age as I am.. >_> ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled before slowly making her way into the shower.
Ayen followed her in "now remember what i said, I'll be extra thorough with you and won't miss a single spot~" he whispered in her ear as he grabbed the soap

((And Timeskip!))

((Also @Fukushima Akira , ima gonna Kakashi you now!!))

naruto_665___betrayal_by_pollo1567-d777uf1.jpg

@Roman

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen followed her in "now remember what i said, I'll be extra thorough with you and won't miss a single spot~" he whispered in her ear as he grabbed the soap
((And Timeskip!))
Amaya blushed and nodded. "Okay" she says looking at him (yea)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ If you ask them to, they will call you by your name~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled brightly, "That's a relief to hear. I'm kind of hungry for cake now... I really want some."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and nodded. "Okay" she says looking at him (yea)
Ayen stepped out of the shower "well, that was refreshing..." he says as he looked back at Amaya "and rather fun~" he said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ooh... I wanna see!" Celia said excitedly and clapped her hands together.
Taylor nodded before groaning and demonstrating his speed.

tumblr_mbdy9drsyZ1qic25lo1_500.gif

"That's that... I'm faster stronger and I guess I gained a few abilities..."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded before groaning and demonstrating his speed.
tumblr_mbdy9drsyZ1qic25lo1_500.gif

"That's that... I'm faster stronger and I guess I gained a few abilities..."
Celia looked awestruck, "So fast... That's pretty cool though babe..." She said before frowning. "I'm never going to use that word again. It sounded odd coming from my mouth..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stepped out of the shower "well, that was refreshing..." he says as he looked back at Amaya "and rather fun~" he said happily.
Amaya giggled. "I guess it was" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back