• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Best men and bridesmaids..." he said with a nod. "I'm gonna check with a few of my friends later about it. What about you?"

"Afraid of heights? I can help you with that! If you want though because the way I would teach you is terrifying." Ken said with a laugh.
"I'll call them later and ask about it." Celia said before she grinned. "I'd rather have the bridesmaids wear suits and the best men wear dresses, it would be really funny."

Mayyflower said:
May tilted her head. "What's school, Han never told me what that was..." She says rubbing the back of her head
Asuna smiled, "It's a place where we go to learn. If you're like me, it's where you go to learn how to use your powers though. It's pretty fun!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i think il pass...''

[/QUOTE]
Ken groaned, "Really? That's no fun... I'm Ken by the way."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Euphoria sounds perfect. Though the way you make it sound with serving, it seems like I'm royalty." Asuka said chuckling. "Yeah, I know who the bridesmaids are. I'll talk to them about it later."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ You
will be royalty~ The Queen of Euphoria, and I will be your King~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "Oh ayen, what ever am I gonna do with you" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "Love me? and right now it's about what I'm gonna do to you~" he said playfully.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
"A fox spirit huh? My names Everest. No official species title. As for the succubus comment, that would be because I had a very similar conversation, with a very similar ominous feeling,with her right before I had to shoot her in the head... Then drown her... Then cut of said head... Then burn her... Then asphyxiate her... Then blast out both her ear drums... Then.... Ugh... Lets just say that succubi are a bitch to kill and leave it at that..." Everest shook his head remembering how annoying it had been...

[/QUOTE]
"Oh I know, I've killed both a succubus and an inccubus before." Mizuki grinned for a second. "It took forever I'll admit, but it sure as hell was fun. Though I didn't do anything... brutal."

Roman said:
Asuna smiled, "It's a place where we go to learn. If you're like me, it's where you go to learn how to use your powers though. It's pretty fun!"
Ken groaned, "Really? That's no fun... I'm Ken by the way."
''Im Airi Eight...''

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll call them later and ask about it." Celia said before she grinned. "I'd rather have the bridesmaids wear suits and the best men wear dresses, it would be really funny."
Taylor burst out into a fit of laughter, "What the heck, Celia? That's just wrong." He exclaimed. Taylor's laughter eventually died down and he stood tall again. "OH! Remember when my hair would turn gold?"

Roman said:
Ken smiled, offering her a handshake, "Nice to meet you, Airi." He said with a chuckle.
(( They were growing on me! They actually are nice if you find the ones that don't wanna steal your hair for shrines xD ))
*Airi then hesitantly shook Ken's hand*

Roman said:
(( They were growing on me! They actually are nice if you find the ones that don't wanna steal your hair for shrines xD ))
((Well, i still found a way... though at the same time they might grow in numbers......))

sexy_obito_harem_jutsu_by_taijutsufede97-d7o8ff9.png

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi then hesitantly shook Ken's hand*

[/QUOTE]
Ken noticed she was a little hesitant with shaking his hand, so he decided to ask. "I don't bite. Is something wrong though?"

SoulofTobi said:
((Well, i still found a way... though at the same time they might grow in numbers......))
sexy_obito_harem_jutsu_by_taijutsufede97-d7o8ff9.png
(( They're gonna want you more and not me.... YES!! I CAN FINALLY ESCAPE! xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh I know, I've killed both a succubus and an inccubus before." Mizuki grinned for a second. "It took forever I'll admit, but it sure as hell was fun. Though I didn't do anything... brutal."
"Well after about 6 hours of just pump lead into her and cutting her apart, me and Fenris started to get a bit annoyed... We figure a succubus' strength depends on how many souls she had stolen... We also figured we just had to beat the shit out of her until she couldn't regenerate anymore... Took about 16 hours in total, but I guess that what happens if said succubus had been around for 4000 years and had stolen over three times that many souls... Though the money for the job was good..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ You
will be royalty~ The Queen of Euphoria, and I will be your King~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"E-Eh?! People won't call me that once we're in Euphoria right?" Asuka asked. "I don't feel like royalty, it's strange to think that I'll be a queen."

Roman said:
Ken noticed she was a little hesitant with shaking his hand, so he decided to ask. "I don't bite. Is something wrong though?"

(( They're gonna want you more and not me.... YES!! I CAN FINALLY ESCAPE! xD ))
((And once i get them all i'll send the fan girls @Fukushima Akira's way...))

reverse_madara_harem_no_jutsu_by_beck45-d81uw9y.png

Roman said:
Taylor burst out into a fit of laughter, "What the heck, Celia? That's just wrong." He exclaimed. Taylor's laughter eventually died down and he stood tall again. "OH! Remember when my hair would turn gold?"
Celia giggled, "No it's not. It'd be a good laugh and I would enjoy every second of it." She said before nodding. "I do remember that, what's that have to do with anything?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "No it's not. It'd be a good laugh and I would enjoy every second of it." She said before nodding. "I do remember that, what's that have to do with anything?"
Taylor smiled, "While I was out training, it turns out I can still do that." He said with a nod. "Look!" He said, taking a step back before positioning himself. Taylor then began to concentrate his energy and within a few seconds, his hair changed and his irises became a reddish color.

tumblr_menup7IYl81rdycsyo6_250.gif

"And that's that." He said, with a sigh.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Well after about 6 hours of just pump lead into her and cutting her apart, me and Fenris started to get a bit annoyed... We figure a succubus' strength depends on how many souls she had stolen... We also figured we just had to beat the shit out of her until she couldn't regenerate anymore... Took about 16 hours in total, but I guess that what happens if said succubus had been around for 4000 years and had stolen over three times that many souls... Though the money for the job was good..."

[/QUOTE]
Mizuki nodded, "This was all for cash? Damn... I wish I got cash for killing my succubus and inccubus, it took a few days. Though it was for what they did... and for fun."

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki nodded, "This was all for cash? Damn... I wish I got cash for killing my succubus and inccubus, it took a few days. Though it was for what they did... and for fun."
"Well if you don't have a cent to your name, and are offered a cool million to off some freaky chick, it's a pretty easy decision... Granted, it was even easier after she admitted that she enjoyed taking the souls, but it wasn't a hard choice either way."

WeirdPrincess said:
"E-Eh?! People won't call me that once we're in Euphoria right?" Asuka asked. "I don't feel like royalty, it's strange to think that I'll be a queen."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, pulling Asuka closer to him and smiling♅...

“ Yup~ You'll be the perfect queen~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "While I was out training, it turns out I can still do that." He said with a nod. "Look!" He said, taking a step back before positioning himself. Taylor then began to concentrate his energy and within a few seconds, his hair changed and his irises became a reddish color.
tumblr_menup7IYl81rdycsyo6_250.gif

"And that's that." He said, with a sigh.
"Scary..." Celia muttered before giving him a thumbs up. "That great! Does it do anything special? Or I guess I should say do you do anything special besides the basic stuff you know how to do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back