• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled brightly, "That's a relief to hear. I'm kind of hungry for cake now... I really want some."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Then let's go cake-tasting~ The best one is the one we're going to have at the wedding~ After that, we're gonna have to send notifications to our friends that we're gonna get married~ There's still a lot of details we need to work out~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "I guess it was" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "I'm just surprised you didn't squirm much, exept when i got to there~" he said slightly looking down.

SoulofTobi said:
]((Also @Fukushima Akira , ima gonna Kakashi you now!!))
naruto_665___betrayal_by_pollo1567-d777uf1.jpg

@Roman
(((

PTxn2zV.png
)))

Mayyflower said:
May's mouth dropped. "Ooo, it sounds really fun, I love to learn stuff" she says happily. "Oh I'm Mayela by the way, but I prefer may" she says "I'm a animal goddess" she says happily

Amaya giggled before slowly making her way into the shower.
"That's so cool! I'm a human, but I have magical powers, because my mom." Asuna said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi giggled a little*
''well happy early birthday''

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled, "Thanks! It is much appreciated." He said bowing his head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked awestruck, "So fast... That's pretty cool though babe..." She said before frowning. "I'm never going to use that word again. It sounded odd coming from my mouth..."
Taylor smirked, "Say whatever you want. I don't mind, as long as you think I'm cool I'll survive." He said before returning back to normal.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Then let's go cake-tasting~ The best one is the one we're going to have at the wedding~ After that, we're gonna have to send notifications to our friends that we're gonna get married~ There's still a lot of details we need to work out~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded, "I know that much. I heard that it's stressful planning and stuff. I just wanna go eat different sample flavors of cake and worry about the details later. After I get cake, I'll be happy and satisfied!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded, "I know that much. I heard that it's stressful planning and stuff. I just wanna go eat different sample flavors of cake and worry about the details later. After I get cake, I'll be happy and satisfied!"
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ The pay off is worth it, though~ Well, we can go whenever you want~ ”

-----------

SoulofTobi said:
((( Ain't cannon, though ;) )))

Roman said:
"That's so cool! I'm a human, but I have magical powers, because my mom." Asuna said happily.
Ken smiled, "Thanks! It is much appreciated." He said bowing his head.

Taylor smirked, "Say whatever you want. I don't mind, as long as you think I'm cool I'll survive." He said before returning back to normal.
Celia giggled and shook her head as she took out a plate, then set the muffins on it. "I'm not saying that word again, I don't like how it sounds coming from me. I need something cuter." She said before holding out the plate of muffins towards Taylor. "Look there done! Try one~"

tumblr_nq8gf3no5E1u5c5nfo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and shook her head as she took out a plate, then set the muffins on it. "I'm not saying that word again, I don't like how it sounds coming from me. I need something cuter." She said before holding out the plate of muffins towards Taylor. "Look there done! Try one~"
tumblr_nq8gf3no5E1u5c5nfo1_500.gif
Taylor smiled and happily grabbed a muffin. "Thanks~" he said with a nod. He then bit into the muffin before going wide eyed. "These are amazing..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ The pay off is worth it, though~ Well, we can go whenever you want~ ”

-----------

((( Ain't cannon, though ;) )))

[/QUOTE]
"Now if that's okay." Asuka said and smiled.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and happily grabbed a muffin. "Thanks~" he said with a nod. He then bit into the muffin before going wide eyed. "These are amazing..."
Celia smiled before setting the plate down and taking on for herself. "There so yummy!" She took a bite out of the muffin and chewed. "Very yummy."

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira smirked and released his hug, soon stepping backwards. He spoke as he walked over towards the door and opened it♅...

“ Ladies first~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:

Celia smiled before setting the plate down and taking on for herself. "There so yummy!" She took a bite out of the muffin and chewed. "Very yummy."
Taylor swallowed and looked at a window. "Today has just been getting better and better... I don't even know how to put it anymore." He said chuckling a little.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Well if you don't have a cent to your name, and are offered a cool million to off some freaky chick, it's a pretty easy decision... Granted, it was even easier after she admitted that she enjoyed taking the souls, but it wasn't a hard choice either way."

[/QUOTE]
"Right of course, doesn't sound like it'd be hard to choose. But why'd they offer a million for her head? For revenge or justice or something?" Mizuki asked.

The man continued walking around the mansion before leaning against a wall with his wounds being too much "Someone....Please......" He muttered

@TheRebelliousDragon @Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer frowned "Why are you so nervous....?" He asked before his eyes widened and he dropped to his knees
Yuna shook her head "I'm not nervous, Its just....A weird topic you brought up that is uncomfortable to discuss and you caught me of guard..." Yuna said before looking over at him and tilting her head "....Why are you on the floor like that?"

((Sorry, I fell asleep ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
Yuna shook her head "I'm not nervous, Its just....A weird topic you brought up that is uncomfortable to discuss and you caught me of guard..." Yuna said before looking over at him and tilting her head "....Why are you on the floor like that?"
((Sorry, I fell asleep ;- ;) )
(I noticed >_>)

Wanderer was panting "One of them....Are trying to come out.....Already"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "maybe~" he said quietly as he looked away.
Dakota giggled "Now was that very difficult to say?"

shortyshot8 said:
(I noticed >_>)
Wanderer was panting "One of them....Are trying to come out.....Already"
((Sorry ;- ;) )

"E-Eh?" She stared at him "Are you going to be alright?" She asked as she frowned a little, not knowing how to help.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and released his hug, soon stepping backwards. He spoke as he walked over towards the door and opened it♅...
“ Ladies first~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed softly before she put her right leg behind her left and grabbed the bottom hem of her dress with her index finger and thumb, curtsying. "Why thank you!" She said with a grin before she stood up bright and walked out of the door.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Now was that very difficult to say?"

((Sorry ;- ;) )

"E-Eh?" She stared at him "Are you going to be alright?" She asked as she frowned a little, not knowing how to help.
(It's fine...)

Wanderer growled "No....This....Might kill me..."

shortyshot8 said:
The man continued walking around the mansion before leaning against a wall with his wounds being too much "Someone....Please......" He muttered
@TheRebelliousDragon @Himeragi Seiker
Roman stepped in front of the male and frowned, pointing s sword at him. "How'd you get in my house?"

Roman said:
Taylor swallowed and looked at a window. "Today has just been getting better and better... I don't even know how to put it anymore." He said chuckling a little.
"Amazing? Weird? Wonderful?" Celia asked, her mouth full of food as she munched on the muffin.

Roman said:
Roman stepped in front of the male and frowned, pointing s sword at him. "How'd you get in my house?"
(( Magic ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right of course, doesn't sound like it'd be hard to choose. But why'd they offer a million for her head? For revenge or justice or something?" Mizuki asked.
Shrugging his shoulders, Everest said, "Probably a bit of all of that I assume... It was a large group pooling money too pay for the bounty. I didn't exactly ask for everyone's life stories, so I don't exactly know..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back