• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "No... I never really thought about it. Have you got a answer?" He asked, looking at the branches and leaves.
Roman rested his hand on the hilt of his sword, "He's around I believe. I'll take you to his room."

Asuna smiled, "Aww! You're so nice like me." She said happily. "Do you live here?"
''i dont know either..''

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stared at him as he did so, not sure what to do.
brave-frontier-arte-012.jpg
[/URL]
your tags might be broken...))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dont know either..''

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded, "Maybe we can find out one day. It seems like a great question and who says anything can't happen, right?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stared at him as he did so, not sure what to do.
A figure began to come out of him

Roman said:
Asuna nodded, "I hope you finally meet everyone! I'm pretty sure they're all good people." She said smiling happily.
Roman shrugged, "You're welcome. Just be careful and don't get blood anywhere." He said stopping in front of William's door.
He nodded and knocked on the door as William opened it and went wide eyed

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "You were right there when I told your mom, goof." He said smiling. "He justs wants me to take care of his daughter. Something I vow to do."
"I wasn't listening! I was busy thinking about food..." Celia admitted, a sheepish smile on her face. "Oh! Well that was nice of him... I wish he came and at least said hi to me or talked for a little while." She grumbled and pouted as she looked at the remaining muffins.

shortyshot8 said:

Roman leaned against the wall, his eyes closed, "It's already known that you know one another. Your magic energy is the same, level wise."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dont know either..''

[/QUOTE]
((My alerts in general are screwing up for the past few days ;- ;) )

Amara looked between the two "So...this is your dad?" She blinked a few times "....nice to meet you.." she said not sure of what else to say.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Everest grinned before saying, "I don't know, I'm thinking I may need to go find Fenris... If I leave him alone for too much longer, he's apt to have likely stolen some shit, broken some shit, crashed a vehicle into some shit, or have smoked some serious shit.... Without me...."

[/QUOTE]
"Well doesn't he seem like a nice boy." Mizuki joked lightly. "He sounds more reckless then any other teenager I've ever met."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wasn't listening! I was busy thinking about food..." Celia admitted, a sheepish smile on her face. "Oh! Well that was nice of him... I wish he came and at least said hi to me or talked for a little while." She grumbled and pouted as she looked at the remaining muffins.
Taylor laughed, "Don't worry, you know now right?" He asked, grabbing another muffin. "Now, what should we do next?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:

Yuna stepped back a bit as she looked at the figure, remaining silent.

((Good night))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well doesn't he seem like a nice boy." Mizuki joked lightly. "He sounds more reckless then any other teenager I've ever met."
Shrugging once more Everest said, "Could he still be counted as a teenager when he's almost 2000 years old? Granted, he often acts like he's 5, but he's one of the most reliable people I know..."

Roman said:
Taylor laughed, "Don't worry, you know now right?" He asked, grabbing another muffin. "Now, what should we do next?" He asked
"That's true... cupcake..." Celia said slowly before shaking her head. "Grr.. That doesn't work either. Oh, I don't know! What do you wanna do since we just did something I wanted to do."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Shrugging once more Everest said, "Could he still be counted as a teenager when he's almost 2000 years old? Granted, he often acts like he's 5, but he's one of the most reliable people I know..."

[/QUOTE]
"Well..." Mizuki said and hummed in thought. "I suppose if he looks like one then yes, but he's pretty old. Not as old as some other people I know, but old enough."

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's true... cupcake..." Celia said slowly before shaking her head. "Grr.. That doesn't work either. Oh, I don't know! What do you wanna do since we just did something I wanted to do."
"Wanna go to the park? We never really go there and it'd be nice to walk around the city anyways." Taylor said. "Especially at night. That's when it's most beautiful... Like you." He said, mumbling the last part.

Roman said:
Ken nodded, "Maybe we can find out one day. It seems like a great question and who says anything can't happen, right?"
''yeah...i guess so..''

Nonalaka said:
((My alerts in general are screwing up for the past few days ;- ;) )
Amara looked between the two "So...this is your dad?" She blinked a few times "....nice to meet you.." she said not sure of what else to say.
''hmpf...Natsuru you weakling...you married someone''

''least i didnt bang and run away like a jack ass...''

*He then looks at Amara*

''im sorry, its just my dad is a real pain..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...i guess so..''

*He then looks at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed, "You don't seem like one who talks much." He said, laying down in mid air. "Or is it, you don't wanna talk?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...i guess so..''

*He then looks at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara continued to look from one to the other in a confused manner before her gaze stopped at Natsuru "That's, uhm...there's no need to apologise its fine" she said smiling a little

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at Akira in bewilderment before whining, "Aakkkii-saaann! If you didn't know any places we should have looked up some first." She pouted and looked away from him. "I don't know any places either, I only know where the candy is."
...♅Akira looked at Asuka for a few minutes before cocking up his eye brow. He replied♅...

“ I thought you'd know~ You have a tendency of liking sweet things~ ”

tumblr_ngpbjaPLEG1ri0rigo1_250_zpsxjftsayh.gif

Roman said:
Ken sighed, "You don't seem like one who talks much." He said, laying down in mid air. "Or is it, you don't wanna talk?"
''im still trying to get used to this world, since its so different than the world from the BC...so i wanted to not talk much until i get used to it''

Nonalaka said:
Amara continued to look from one to the other in a confused manner before her gaze stopped at Natsuru "That's, uhm...there's no need to apologise its fine" she said smiling a little
''a-alright''

''what is she your bitch? you have a goddess of love as a bitch?''

''.........im so very sorry Amara...''

''whats a bitch desu..?''

Roman said:
"Wanna go to the park? We never really go there and it'd be nice to walk around the city anyways." Taylor said. "Especially at night. That's when it's most beautiful... Like you." He said, mumbling the last part.
"The park sounds fine." Celia said with a smile before she tilted her head, hearing him mumble something. Even though he was right next to her, she didn't hear what he said. "What was that? You said it was most beautiful at night and you said something after that... but I couldn't hear it."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka for a few minutes before cocking up his eye brow. He replied♅...
“ I thought you'd know~ You have a tendency of liking sweet things~ ”

tumblr_ngpbjaPLEG1ri0rigo1_250_zpsxjftsayh.gif

[/QUOTE]
"I know I do, but I've been busy and I haven't gotten any sweets in forever! So I don't know where there's a cake shop." Asuka exclaimed before kicking a pebble that was on the ground. "Aw man... Now I feel bad for not knowing."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im still trying to get used to this world, since its so different than the world from the BC...so i wanted to not talk much until i get used to it''

''a-alright''

[/QUOTE]
Amara narrowed her eyes at him before turning to Arako and shaking her head "Its a not very nice word that Mommy doesn't want you to use, or call people" she said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''a-alright''

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded, "I see... Maybe I could show you a few places and teach you a little about our time."

WeirdPrincess said:
"The park sounds fine." Celia said with a smile before she tilted her head, hearing him mumble something. Even though he was right next to her, she didn't hear what he said. "What was that? You said it was most beautiful at night and you said something after that... but I couldn't hear it."

"I know I do, but I've been busy and I haven't gotten any sweets in forever! So I don't know where there's a cake shop." Asuka exclaimed before kicking a pebble that was on the ground. "Aw man... Now I feel bad for not knowing."
Taylor blushed a little before quietly telling her what he said. "I said... Like you.."

Nonalaka said:
Amara narrowed her eyes at him before turning to Arako and shaking her head "Its a not very nice word that Mommy doesn't want you to use, or call people" she said softly.
''and whos the kid? pfeh, what are those? animal ears?''

*He said before he pinched on one of them*

*Arako yelped and punched him sending him to the wall*

''dont touch me desu!!''

Roman said:
Ken nodded, "I see... Maybe I could show you a few places and teach you a little about our time."
Taylor blushed a little before quietly telling her what he said. "I said... Like you.."
Celia blinked and blushed lightly, "O-Oh..." She said quietly and looked away, soon playing with her hair.

Roman said:
''that'd be nice, thank you''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back