• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, a determined look on his face as he made his way over to the desk. "What should we talk about first? Should we try and figure out the hardest part first or last?" He asked.
"Hardest... That way we can get it over with." Celia said and tapped the table with her index finger. "What is the hardest part? Location, catering or cake design?"

Roman said:
Ken continued to walk into the courtyard before his eyes made their way to a tree. He then noticed someone was there, "H-Hey there!" He said waving a hand.
"Han isn't here..." A voice said to her in a soft tone. Asuna then tapped her shoulder, "I'm guessing this isn't the school... "
*Airi looked up at Ken*

''oh...hello''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hardest... That way we can get it over with." Celia said and tapped the table with her index finger. "What is the hardest part? Location, catering or cake design?"
"I'm guessing the location or catering." Taylor said. "If you want, I can handle the location."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi looked up at Ken*
''oh...hello''

[/QUOTE]
Ken noticed she had a book, "Whatcha reading?" He asked, slowly floating up in front of her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I shouldn't even be crying!" Asuka said as tears formed at the corner of her eyes. "B-But it just... makes me happy." She leaned her head on Akira's chest as she cried.
...♅Akira pulled her closer to him and replied, a small smile forming♅...

“ It's okay~ I know how to cheer you up~ How about we start planning our wedding~ We get to taste and choose what cake we want~ ”

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned slightly before saying "Why do I have a really bad feeling about this?"

[/QUOTE]
"You're imagining things then." Mizuki said as she waved her hand. "Why do you get that kind of feeling?"

Roman said:
"I'm guessing the location or catering." Taylor said. "If you want, I can handle the location."
Ken noticed she had a book, "Whatcha reading?" He asked, slowly floating up in front of her.
*She then closed the book*

''something about my race, as an intoner..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then closed the book*
''something about my race, as an intoner..''

[/QUOTE]
Ken rubbed his chin, "I've never heard of them and I know a lot of the things about the races of the school." He said raising a brow. "Mind if I take a look?" He asked.

Roman said:
Celia nodded, "Sure thing. I'll try and figure out the catering. We'll just consult each other before making any final decisions."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "Sure thing. I'll try and figure out the catering. We'll just consult each other before making any final decisions."
Taylor nodded, "Well I wanna narrow my list down. What are some places you enjoy?" He asked. "Just to make things easier."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "i can get myself afterwards" he said attempting to dodge the question.

Ayen smiled "then how about we got those clothes off of you~" he whispered into her ear.
Amaya blushed more. "Okay.." She says shyly before pulling her shirt up

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed more. "Okay.." She says shyly before pulling her shirt up
Ayen chuckled "when did you go shy on me Amaya?" he asked tilting his head as he pulled her shirt the rest of the way off.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira pulled her closer to him and replied, a small smile forming♅...
“ It's okay~ I know how to cheer you up~ How about we start planning our wedding~ We get to taste and choose what cake we want~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka sniffed, "Cake?" She said quietly before continuing, "... I want some cake..."

Roman said:
Ken rubbed his chin, "I've never heard of them and I know a lot of the things about the races of the school." He said raising a brow. "Mind if I take a look?" He asked.
''...fine...i guess so.......its only a book exclusive for me and my race, where theres only 10 intoners...''

*She said as she opened the book again*

Roman said:
"Hey, I wasn't the only one who passed out. Tyler took a nap too." Han said, with a sigh. "Elite squad?" He asked. "How about we head home and you explain on the way?"
Celia giggled and nodded. "Sure!" She said happily.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Well I wanna narrow my list down. What are some places you enjoy?" He asked. "Just to make things easier."
Celia hummed in thought, "I do like really open spaces... Like a field kind of. Or the beach. I like that too." She said. "What type of food would you want to eat? I'll ask a few more people before making a decision."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sniffed, "Cake?" She said quietly before continuing, "... I want some cake..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Yeah~ I've already got a good priest, along with an idea about the location and the caterers, which means all we have to do is discuss what type of cake. I believe you'll have to get your bridesmaids as well and go shopping for a dress~ Not to mention we'll have to have food for the attendees~ Is there any location you'd like in particular? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're imagining things then." Mizuki said as she waved her hand. "Why do you get that kind of feeling?"
"Well, it's probably because you, a teacher, have caught two students smoking on the roof, allowed one of them to escape making no attempt to stop him, are now holding a conversation with a student whose name you haven't even asked for yet, and your last statement, of not wanting to be grouped in with other people.." Everest sighed as he thought about the people going to this school before saying "... Crap, your a succubus aren't you..."

((That's a spitball guess, because I haven't seen her CS yet so I honestly don't know xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah..''

[/QUOTE]
They finally arrived at the beach. Pixel looked at her and winked at her. "So, what do you want to do first?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''...fine...i guess so.......its only a book exclusive for me and my race, where theres only 10 intoners...''
*She said as she opened the book again*

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded and chuckled, "If it's exclusive, then I don't think I should look." He said floating up a little.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled and nodded. "Sure!" She said happily.
"Well then, let's go!" Han said happily. He grabbed Celia's hand and smiled. "Ready?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed in thought, "I do like really open spaces... Like a field kind of. Or the beach. I like that too." She said. "What type of food would you want to eat? I'll ask a few more people before making a decision."
"Open field or a beach..." Taylor said with a nod. "I'll try and find the perfect spot with those two places." He said smiling. "As for food, let's just save that for later, unless you want to choose."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
"Well, it's probably because you, a teacher, have caught two students smoking on the roof, allowed one of them to escape making no attempt to stop him, are now holding a conversation with a student whose name you haven't even asked for yet, and your last statement, of not wanting to be grouped in with other people.." Everest sighed as he thought about the people going to this school before saying "... Crap, your a succubus aren't you..."

((That's a spitball guess, because I haven't seen her CS yet so I honestly don't know xD ))

[/QUOTE]
Mizuki shrugged, "I'm not exactly a normal teacher. Once I'm off work, I'm more myself." She stated before her eyes widened at the succubus statement. Mizuki stared at him for a while before she burst out laughing again. "A succubus? How do those conclusions get you to a succubus?" She said in between laughs. "I'm a Kitsune and my name is Mizuki. If you wanna go for introductions, might I ask what your name is?"

(( I would try and find it for you... but I'm lazy at the moment
xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
They finally arrived at the beach. Pixel looked at her and winked at her. "So, what do you want to do first?" He asked.
''i-i dunno...what do we do at beaches..?''

Roman said:
Ken nodded and chuckled, "If it's exclusive, then I don't think I should look." He said floating up a little.
"Well then, let's go!" Han said happily. He grabbed Celia's hand and smiled. "Ready?"

"Open field or a beach..." Taylor said with a nod. "I'll try and find the perfect spot with those two places." He said smiling. "As for food, let's just save that for later, unless you want to choose."
''alright....so why are you floating like that?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back