• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(If your still free I don't care who you send I have Sam, Lexi, Nymph, May, Arielle, Naomi, Luke, Kyle, Navi, Akito, Miayuki, Raven, Taiga (I have a lot)

Amaya shook her head slowly. "N-No" she says blushing in embarrassment
(( I'll use Asuna, I don't care who you send ^°^ ))

Roman said:
Taylor laughed, "Don't hide the fact you're blushing. It's not like it's a bad thing~" he said with a smile. "You aren't planning alone. I'm way to helpful to let you do it by yourself, so I'll help you."
"Well duh, I was gonna have you help anyways. Except with the dress shopping, you can't help me with that." Celia giggled before removing her hands from her face. "There's the whole catering system, the reception after the wedding, the type of cake we want, where we actually want to get married, getting the priest, and all this other stuff. That's a lot of work..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head slowly. "N-No" she says blushing in embarrassment
Ayen walked over to her "rethinking my offer are we?" he asked teasingly as he traced a finger down her neck and her shoulder.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "and i haven't even started moving." he said as he pressed a bit harder then started moving his hands.
Dakota pursed her lips a little as she thought "...did you say about suncream just so you could do this?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes a bit "because I didn't see you put on any sun screen...." she said with a giggle.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked over to her "rethinking my offer are we?" he asked teasingly as he traced a finger down her neck and her shoulder.
Amaya shook her head. "No I'm not" she says looking over at his finger and back at ayen

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm guessing it has to do with what you are." Mizuki said before tapping her foot to the rhythm of the music that Everest was play.

Celia blushed and put her hands on her cheeks to hide it, "I'm always cute. It is pretty shocking though... but I'm happy you asked! Which reminds me... I need to still plan all of this. Ugh..."
In between verses Everest laughed and said, "I swear to god, you have to be like the twentieth person to say something along those lines today..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well duh, I was gonna have you help anyways. Except with the dress shopping, you can't help me with that." Celia giggled before removing her hands from her face. "There's the whole catering system, the reception after the wedding, the type of cake we want, where we actually want to get married, getting the priest, and all this other stuff. That's a lot of work..."
Taylor smiled brightly, "I know the perfect priest. Cake? I have something fun in mind. Location... That needs to be worked on... Gah! We need to get to work soon as we get a chance!" He exclaimed.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]In between verses Everest laughed and said, "I swear to god, you have to be like the twentieth person to say something along those lines today..."

[/QUOTE]
"Well darn, I have to try and be more unique." Mizuki laughed lightly. "I can't be grouped in with other people." She joked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pursed her lips a little as she thought "...did you say about suncream just so you could do this?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes a bit "because I didn't see you put on any sun screen...." she said with a giggle.
Roland laughed "i can get myself afterwards" he said attempting to dodge the question.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "No I'm not" she says looking over at his finger and back at ayen
Ayen smiled "then how about we got those clothes off of you~" he whispered into her ear.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru soon held his head with his hand*
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked over at him and frowned "Are you okay?" She asked in a concerned tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh my... There's a whole other universe out there and it's named after me.." Asuka said quietly and placed her hands on her cheeks. She soon sniffled before continuing, "I feel like crying. I don't even know why, this isn't anything to cry about! Dang tear... go away your not needed..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up, soon pulling Asuka into a hug. He spoke, using one of his hand to stroke her hair in a reassuring way♅...

“ You can cry, it's fine~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor smiled brightly, "I know the perfect priest. Cake? I have something fun in mind. Location... That needs to be worked on... Gah! We need to get to work soon as we get a chance!" He exclaimed.
"See! I told you!" Celia exclaimed and sniffed, smelling a muffins. She went over to the oven and opened to check if they were done, which they weren't yet. "These will be a few more minutes and can do some of it now. To at least get started." Celia stated as she made her way over to the desk and slumped on it.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "i can get myself afterwards" he said attempting to dodge the question.

Ayen smiled "then how about we got those clothes off of you~" he whispered into her ear.
Dakota shook her head "Roy, that isn't what I asked you"

WeirdPrincess said:
"See! I told you!" Celia exclaimed and sniffed, smelling a muffins. She went over to the oven and opened to check if they were done, which they weren't yet. "These will be a few more minutes and can do some of it now. To at least get started." Celia stated as she made her way over to the desk and slumped on it.
Taylor nodded, a determined look on his face as he made his way over to the desk. "What should we talk about first? Should we try and figure out the hardest part first or last?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked over at him and frowned "Are you okay?" She asked in a concerned tone.
''this headache...it reminds me of....''

*Just as he was gonna finish his sentance, his dad appeared next to him*

''....dammit dad..''

''well hello...son...how is that worthless human form holding up?''

''its doing fine...not until you showed up you ass...''

''hm...as expected from my weakling son...so where is your stupid sister? i raised a god and goddess, not weaklings...''

''your fallen as well so i think you should shut that up..''

Nonalaka said:
"I-Its not a bad thing its just, I-I didn't think a 12 year old would say that" She said quietly as her ears twitched repeatedly "A-Anyways I didn't mean anything like that I-I meant like videogames or sport or getting ice cream" she said as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand.
Wanderer frowned "Why are you so nervous....?" He asked before his eyes widened and he dropped to his knees

Ken was on his way to the school, his bow in his hands before he made it disappear into a flurry of particles. "I don't even know why I come here... There's never anyone around." He muttered, as he made his way to the courtyard.

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
Ken was on his way to the school, his bow in his hands before he made it disappear into a flurry of particles. "I don't even know why I come here... There's never anyone around." He muttered, as he made his way to the courtyard.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Airi was sitting under a tree reading a book about intoners*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well darn, I have to try and be more unique." Mizuki laughed lightly. "I can't be grouped in with other people." She joked.
Everest grinned slightly before saying "Why do I have a really bad feeling about this?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up, soon pulling Asuka into a hug. He spoke, using one of his hand to stroke her hair in a reassuring way♅...
“ You can cry, it's fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I shouldn't even be crying!" Asuka said as tears formed at the corner of her eyes. "B-But it just... makes me happy." She leaned her head on Akira's chest as she cried.

Roman said:
(( Alright, who's gonna start? ))
((I got this))

May opened the door to her room. "Jeez it feels like I've been in here for weeks" she says to herself before walking out and looking around "Is anyone even here? If not oh well" she says before going to the front door. "Should I leave a note?... Nah, he will find me if worries, hope he won't mind" she says "Han?! Anyone?" She calls out to see if anyone is here.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi was sitting under a tree reading a book about intoners*

[/QUOTE]
Ken continued to walk into the courtyard before his eyes made their way to a tree. He then noticed someone was there, "H-Hey there!" He said waving a hand.

Mayyflower said:
((I got this))
May opened the door to her room. "Jeez it feels like I've been in here for weeks" she says to herself before walking out and looking around "Is anyone even here? If not oh well" she says before going to the front door. "Should I leave a note?... Nah, he will find me if worries, hope he won't mind" she says "Han?! Anyone?" She calls out to see if anyone is here.
"Han isn't here..." A voice said to her in a soft tone. Asuna then tapped her shoulder, "I'm guessing this isn't the school... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back