• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, if you don't have any objections." he said as he picked up the suncream and put some in his hands.
Dakota blinked "Should I have any objections?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Actually what I said in his Cs was technically acoustic manipulation but same thing, however it's not just vibration manipulation due to adding in frequency,distortion, and all the other fun stuff such as sonoluminescence....))

[/QUOTE]
((So it would be closer to Music manipulation, i think))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Should I have any objections?"
Roland smiled at her "well, with how innocent you like to act, i thought you might of had something against me rubbing you back with a cool cream." he said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and slid the bowl over to him once she finished mixing. "Here, you can put in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Then you can put it in the cupcake tray and stick them in the oven once you're done." She said before walking over to two students. "Chocolate is okay I guess... I would have rather done vanilla or strawberry today." One of them said. "I'd have to agree with you there on the flavor part, but chocolate is better then okay. I'd say it's amazing." The other said as she looked room the other girl to Celia. "Chocolate is more than that! It more like, BOOM!!! and BOOM!!" Celia exclaimed, waving her hands up and down with an angry look on her face.
tumblr_nqafaz4mJR1u86t2qo1_540.gif

One of the girls put a hand on her forehead and sighed lightly, "We know Celia. You say this every time we have something chocolate involves." "That's just how I feel about chocolate. Don't judge me." Celia huffed and crossed her arms before walking back to Taylor.
Taylor was just closing the the muffins in the oven when Celia made it back. He then leaned against the wall and looked at her, chuckling. "I'm not even gonna ask what that was all about." He said smiling. "I just put the muffins in the oven, so I'm done with that. What do you wanna do while we wait?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Can't make up a story without him?" Mizuki asked with a grin. "Looks like you're at a loss buddy... Though now I'm debating whether I should give you detention or not."
Grinning Everest replied, "It's not that I can't make up a story without him, it's just then I could do what he did, and ditch his sorry ass... But in his case, smoking is actually beneficial so he would be much more suited for this argument ... As to giving me a detention, considering how I was smoking on top of the school, do you honestly think I would show up? ........ Oh boy, now I got the crew stuck in my head." Beginning to sway to only music he could hear, Everest dropped his cigarette and ground it out with his foot.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer shook his head "Sadly not....All I do is deliver souls"
Yuna frowned "Really?, well that must suck, so you never do anything fun?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel smiled at her as he dragged her to the beach. "Well then that makes it all the more exciting right? Going some place new can be pretty exciting." He said.
''yeah..''

Roman said:
Taylor was just closing the the muffins in the oven when Celia made it back. He then leaned against the wall and looked at her, chuckling. "I'm not even gonna ask what that was all about." He said smiling. "I just put the muffins in the oven, so I'm done with that. What do you wanna do while we wait?"
"Um... I steal some of the chocolate chips and eat them." Celia said and took some chocolate chips before throwing one at Taylor.

SoulofTobi said:

Roland smiled at her "well, with how innocent you like to act, i thought you might of had something against me rubbing you back with a cool cream." he said teasingly.
((...no, not really... Considering how sonoluminescence is creating light with sound...sure nuclear fusion and bubbles are involved somewhere in there, but not really music... To put it simply, Everest's powers are really extensive in sound and not the air part of it because I focus allot more on ultra,infra,and sub sound, as well as distortion and volume...))

SoulofTobi said:

"...well its just my back...but when you say it like that you make it sound weird" she said quietly. "...how innocent I like to act?" She repeated as she looked at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer tilted his head "Fun?"
Yuna blinked "....Yes, Fun....You don't know what that is?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um... I steal some of the chocolate chips and eat them." Celia said and took some chocolate chips before throwing one at Taylor.
Taylor caught it and tossed it in the air before catching it again and eating it. "Really?" He asked throwing one back. "You're so bad. You'd get in trouble~" he joked.

Nonalaka said:
"...well its just my back...but when you say it like that you make it sound weird" she said quietly. "...how innocent I like to act?" She repeated as she looked at him.

Yuna blinked "....Yes, Fun....You don't know what that is?"
Wanderer shook his head "No I don't"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Grinning Everest replied, "It's not that I can't make up a story without him, it's just then I could do what he did, and ditch his sorry ass... But in his case, smoking is actually beneficial so he would be much more suited for this argument ... As to giving me a detention, considering how I was smoking on top of the school, do you honestly think I would show up? ........ Oh boy, now I got the crew stuck in my head." Beginning to sway to only music he could hear, Everest dropped his cigarette and ground it out with his foot.

[/QUOTE]
Mizuki thought about it for a moment and shook her head, "I highly doubt you'd show up... What do you mean by that?" She asked as she watched him sway. "You have a song stuck in your head or something?"

Nonalaka said:
Roland laughed "yeah, i guess it does sound weird," he said before smiling at her "and well, what i mean is how if you get... stimulation, you get really flustered" he said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer shook his head "No I don't"
"Oh" Tuna sat back a bit as she tapped her chin with her finger "Well if something is fun then, it is enjoyable or makes you happy or smile."

Nonalaka said:
"Oh" Tuna sat back a bit as she tapped her chin with her finger "Well if something is fun then, it is enjoyable or makes you happy or smile."
Wanderer nodded "I see....Would....Sexual intercouse be considered fun?" He asked tilting his head ( xD I had to)

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "I see....Would....Sexual intercouse be considered fun?" He asked tilting his head ( xD I had to)
(( Noooo you didn't... ))

Roman said:
Taylor caught it and tossed it in the air before catching it again and eating it. "Really?" He asked throwing one back. "You're so bad. You'd get in trouble~" he joked.
Celia caught it in her mouth and giggled, "I can so be bad if I wanted to." She said as tossed a few more at him before eating the rest that was in her hand.

shortyshot8 said:
(( What kind of twelve year old knows about this?! He should be talking like that at all... ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "yeah, i guess it does sound weird," he said before smiling at her "and well, what i mean is how if you get... stimulation, you get really flustered" he said jokingly
"O-oh, right, well I can't really help that" she said quietly as she rubbed the side of her face with her hand

Roman said:
(( Noooo you didn't... ))
( xD Dead)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia caught it in her mouth and giggled, "I can so be bad if I wanted to." She said as tossed a few more at him before eating the rest that was in her hand.

(( What kind of twelve year old knows about this?! He should be talking like that at all... ))
(He has the mind of Al, Marcus and Jack xD )

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor started walking toward Celia, catching the chocolate chips as he did. "I bet you can~" he said smiling. He then stopped when he made it right in front of her. "Say ah~"

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
(( That's one kid with a FUCKED up mind then >.> ))

Roman said:
Taylor started walking toward Celia, catching the chocolate chips as he did. "I bet you can~" he said smiling. He then stopped when he made it right in front of her. "Say ah~"

(( That's one kid with a FUCKED up mind then >.> ))
( xD ......Fucked.....XDDDD)

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
(( Excuses! >_> He's only 12... He'll even if I had someone else's mind, I wouldn't ask a question like that. I'd ask about food... always food ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Excuses! >_> He's only 12... He'll even if I had someone else's mind, I wouldn't ask a question like that. I'd ask about food... always food ))
( xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Yuna sat up quickly "Woah Woah What?! I-I thought you were 12?! Y-You shouldn't be thinking of such things!!" She said while waving her hands frantically.

((//dies))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back