• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared into the palms of his hand in awe and wonderment, "It's so beautiful..." She said softly. "You're naming it after me? That's just..." Asuka trailed off, her gaze still soully focused on the universe. Akira had rendered her speechless and wondered at what had happened in front of her.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, soon looking up at Asuka♅...

“ All that's left is to plant it.. ”

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Blind." He joked. "I think you might of forgot, but I do have to look at you." He said laughing a little. "That being said, why wouldn't I be going blind?" He asked, as he began to prep the materials needed. "Am I wrong?"
Celia looked over at him and shrugged, "I don't know. Probably not." She let out a small laughter as the other girls in the class looked over at them both.

tumblr_nqgtwiW2yI1u86t2qo1_540.gif

Celia then picked up a bowl and spun it on her finger as she continued to gaze at Taylor. "Don't do all the work, this is my class you know." She joked with a grin. "You know, I've been told I'm the best baker in this class. Not that I'm bragging or anything." Celia said as she stopped spinning the bowl and caught it in her hands, while smiling and turning her head towards the right.

tumblr_nq6srmMfnE1qekr89o1_540.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and chuckled "yeah, you're cuter than other girls and the most beautiful girl i've ever seen." he said sweetly before turning and moving towards deeper water.
Dakota smiled happily at him before she began to follow him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
(Akira just made a Universe....That's kinda stupid)

shortyshot8 said:
After a few hours Wanderer walked out rubbing his eyes
Yuna was laying on the couch as she watched TV she turned around as he walked out "Oh, Hey"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"How do you do that?" Asuka asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Explain. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Well I mean...He just created a Universe...Just like that.....In MY opinion something as amazing and spectacular as that shouldn't be done THAT easily)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked over at him and shrugged, "I don't know. Probably not." She let out a small laughter as the other girls in the class looked over at them both.
tumblr_nqgtwiW2yI1u86t2qo1_540.gif

Celia then picked up a bowl and spun it on her finger as she continued to gaze at Taylor. "Don't do all the work, this is my class you know." She joked with a grin. "You know, I've been told I'm the best baker in this class. Not that I'm bragging or anything." Celia said as she stopped spinning the bowl and caught it in her hands, while smiling and turning her head towards the right.

tumblr_nq6srmMfnE1qekr89o1_540.gif
Taylor looked at everyone else when they looked at him and Celia.

Gareki.jpg

"Did you say something?" He asked jokingly. Taylor then smiled and walked over to her and grabbed the bowl, "Yeah, wanna grab the stuff?" He asked with a grin. "After we mix, I'll let you finish the work since you don't want me to do everything~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki stared at Everest for a while before bursting out into a fit of laughter, "Oh really? I'd just love to hear how it's good for someone's health. Where'd you read about it?" She asked jokingly.
Everst thought for a moment before saying, "Ya know? Bull shitting my way through this would have been a lot easier if the guy actually made of smoke was still here..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sat back on the beach as he looked around "what to do next?"
Dakota looked at him "Well I guess we could get something to eat?, though I did choose last time..." she said as she put a finger to her chin.

WeirdPrincess said:
"How do you do that?" Asuka asked curiously.
...♅Akira looked upwards and created a rift in space, he raised his palms to the rift. He replied♅...

“ I add it to an unoccupied part of the current universe, splitting this universe and our universe will a ‘wall’. ”

shortyshot8 said:
(Well I mean...He just created a Universe...Just like that.....In MY opinion something as amazing and spectacular as that shouldn't be done THAT easily)
((( Maybe to a God. Not a Sanctum ;D )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked upwards and created a rift in space, he raised his palms to the rift. He replied♅...
“ I add it to an unoccupied part of the current universe, splitting this universe and our universe will a ‘wall’. ”

((( Maybe to a God. Not a Sanctum ;D )))

[/QUOTE]
(That's......Still just stupid)

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer stretched "Yeah"
Yuna nodded "Ah, good" she said with a smile "So, when do you know when those souls are ready to go where they belong?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "Well I guess we could get something to eat?, though I did choose last time..." she said as she put a finger to her chin.
Roland nodded "yeah, but at the same time maybe we should put some sun screen on be for we get sun burn...." he said smiling at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer stretched "Yeah"
Yuna nodded "Ah, good" she said with a smile "So, when do you know when those souls are ready to go where they belong?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back