• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka tilted her head in thought before nodding, "Sure!"

...♅Akira closed his palms as a small, golden light occurred. He then split apart his hands, revealing what looked like a universe. He spoke, his red irises focusing on the universe he had created. He spoke♅...

“ Space extends infinitely. The probability of an encounter may be low, but it isn't nonexistent. You see, everything is connected. When you meet a new person, an unbreakable bond is created. Every tiny encounter you have will create a bond, regardless of how little time you spent with another person. What you've just witnessed, is the creation of a universe~ I'm gonna call it.. the Asuka cosmos~ ”

Universe_palm_zpsbw7byyii.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's eyes lit up as she looked at him, "You are?! You'd be great help then." She said happily as she walked over to her table. Celia looked over at the board and nodded, "So it's muffins today... chocolate muffins a believe." All of the supplies were on the table as well as an apron. Celia picked up the pink apron and put it over her body before giving Taylor a thumbs up. "Alright! You need one too and we have to wash our hands before she get to work."
(( She doesn't
xD Mizuki is just asking so she can put it out ))
Taylor already had a apron and was washing his hands before Celia even began speaking to him. "You're talking to a baker~" he joked before drying his hands. "So chocolate muffins? Where's the ingredients?"

SoulofTobi said:
((the Fan Girls i think....))
(( They need to stop! I don't like being portrayed that way xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki jumped on to the school rooftop and stood behind the two boys. "I see we're smoking on school property... mind if I take a hit?" She asked as she placed a hand on her hip.
View attachment 156807

The pair had heard the woman landing considering how it wasn't exactly subtle, so neither where surprised at the voice. Without turning around, Everest calmly said "...Well shit.... I believe it's your turn Fenris..." Laughing Fenris said, "Hey bro, I just dealt with creepy stalker chick. You on your own for this one... Literally." Grinning, Fenris then exploded into a smoke cloud once more, which slowly dissipated from the roof top. "Mutha' Fucka...." Watching the smoke cloud vanish, Everest sighed before turning around and saying, "Would you believe me if I said recent studies have shown that smoking is actually good for one's health?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i find it cute, it shows how innocent you are~" he said happily as he rested his hands at his sides

((yeah, that might work for a day or so, before they realize that he left a shadow clone.... in the mean time we'll find a better hiding place))
"It makes me look like a tomato though!" She said as she shook her head.

Roman said:
(( Yeah >_> ))
((Also, been looking over my first character Ayen and his main power, which is Nature manipulation, and i looked at the super power wiki, and relizing how much it encompasses.))

Capabilities

User is connected directly and can communicate, influence, manipulate and control nature: all living beings and plants and natural phenomena, such as the weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. They can survive in any natural environment on earth.

User can control, tap into, blend and/or become elements of nature, including air, weather, lightning, earth, stone, metal, water, ice, clouds/mist, magma, fire etc.. They can control animals and plants and mimic their abilities and forms.

Because user can communicate with nature, they become instantly familiar with their surroundings, the connection is so deep that the earth can respond to one's emotions and desires (blossoming with flowers and calming weather when happy, making skies stormy when angry, shifting the landscape to gain the advantage in a fight, etc.)

The user can purify, heal and generally influence the health of nature, and considering the fact that they're helping the environment, plants and animals act favorably towards user. They have access to every living species of animal on Earth and can also draw strength from them and acquire their abilities. Nature obeys users every command and operate on a "hive mind", meaning users can control an entire army of animals.

Applications

Nature is such an extensive concept that the powers user has access are grouped under several concepts:

[*]Danger Intuition

[*]Disaster Manipulation

[*]Disease Manipulation

[*]Ecological Empathy

[*]Environmental, note that user will know every form of Mimicry:

[*]Electricity Manipulation

[*]Fire Manipulation

[*]Gravity Manipulation

[*]Ice Manipulation

[*]Magma Manipulation

[*]Swamp Mimicry

[*]Terrain Manipulation

[*]Water Manipulation

[*]Weather Manipulation

[*]Environmental Adaptation

[*]Erosion Manipulation

[*]Evolution Manipulation

[*]Fungus Manipulation

[*]Nature Infusion

[*]Pheromone Manipulation

[*]Planetary Empowerment

[*]Plant Manipulation, note that user will know every form of Mimicry:

[*]Poison Manipulation

[*]Self-Sustenance

[*]Shapeshifting

Nonalaka said:
"It makes me look like a tomato though!" She said as she shook her head.
Roland shook his head "you're too cute to look like a tomato." he said poking her cheek.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira closed his palms as a small, golden light occurred. He then split apart his hands, revealing what looked like a universe. He spoke, his red irises focusing on the universe he had created. He spoke♅...

“ Space extends infinitely. The probability of an encounter may be low, but it isn't nonexistent. You see, everything is connected. When you meet a new person, an unbreakable bond is created. Every tiny encounter you have will create a bond, regardless of how little time you spent with another person. What you've just witnessed, is the creation of a universe~ I'm gonna call it.. the Asuka cosmos~ ”

Universe_palm_zpsbw7byyii.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stared into the palms of his hand in awe and wonderment, "It's so beautiful..." She said softly. "You're naming it after me? That's just..." Asuka trailed off, her gaze still soully focused on the universe. Akira had rendered her speechless and wondered at what had happened in front of her.

SoulofTobi said:
((Also, been looking over my first character Ayen and his main power, which is Nature manipulation, and i looked at the super power wiki, and relizing how much it encompasses.))
Capabilities

User is connected directly and can communicate, influence, manipulate and control nature: all living beings and plants and natural phenomena, such as the weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. They can survive in any natural environment on earth.

User can control, tap into, blend and/or become elements of nature, including air, weather, lightning, earth, stone, metal, water, ice, clouds/mist, magma, fire etc.. They can control animals and plants and mimic their abilities and forms.

Because user can communicate with nature, they become instantly familiar with their surroundings, the connection is so deep that the earth can respond to one's emotions and desires (blossoming with flowers and calming weather when happy, making skies stormy when angry, shifting the landscape to gain the advantage in a fight, etc.)

The user can purify, heal and generally influence the health of nature, and considering the fact that they're helping the environment, plants and animals act favorably towards user. They have access to every living species of animal on Earth and can also draw strength from them and acquire their abilities. Nature obeys users every command and operate on a "hive mind", meaning users can control an entire army of animals.

Applications

Nature is such an extensive concept that the powers user has access are grouped under several concepts:

[*]Danger Intuition

[*]Disaster Manipulation

[*]Disease Manipulation

[*]Ecological Empathy

[*]Fire Manipulation

[*]Gravity Manipulation

[*]Ice Manipulation

[*]Magma Manipulation

[*]Swamp Mimicry

[*]Terrain Manipulation

[*]Water Manipulation

[*]Weather Manipulation

[*]Erosion Manipulation

[*]Fungus Manipulation

[*]Nature Infusion

[*]Planetary Empowerment

[*]Poison Manipulation

[*]Self-Sustenance

[*]Shapeshifting

Roland shook his head "you're too cute to look like a tomato." he said poking her cheek.

(( That's a lot of reading... ))

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer sighed "I think I just need rest...I should be fine when I wake up"
Yuna nodded "Alright then, as I said before, your room is through there" she pointed "Just call one of us if you need anything" she said with a smile as she sat down near Rini, who was still a bit cautious as she looked over at him.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "Alright then, as I said before, your room is through there" she pointed "Just call one of us if you need anything" she said with a smile as she sat down near Rini, who was still a bit cautious as she looked over at him.
Wanderer walked through the door closing it behind him before falling into the bed

SoulofTobi said:
Capabilities

Applications

[*]Danger Intuition

[*]Disaster Manipulation

[*]Disease Manipulation

[*]Ecological Empathy

[*]Fire Manipulation

[*]Gravity Manipulation

[*]Ice Manipulation

[*]Magma Manipulation

[*]Swamp Mimicry

[*]Terrain Manipulation

[*]Water Manipulation

[*]Weather Manipulation

[*]Erosion Manipulation

[*]Fungus Manipulation

[*]Nature Infusion

[*]Planetary Empowerment

[*]Poison Manipulation

[*]Self-Sustenance

[*]Shapeshifting

((That's not surprising... I can connect Everest's sound manipulation to nuclear fusion so ya...))

SoulofTobi said:
Capabilities

Applications

[*]Danger Intuition

[*]Disaster Manipulation

[*]Disease Manipulation

[*]Ecological Empathy

[*]Fire Manipulation

[*]Gravity Manipulation

[*]Ice Manipulation

[*]Magma Manipulation

[*]Swamp Mimicry

[*]Terrain Manipulation

[*]Water Manipulation

[*]Weather Manipulation

[*]Erosion Manipulation

[*]Fungus Manipulation

[*]Nature Infusion

[*]Planetary Empowerment

[*]Poison Manipulation

[*]Self-Sustenance

[*]Shapeshifting

Dakota laughed lightly as he poked her cheek, which had since cooled down to its normal colour. "Its good to know I'm cuter than a vegetable or well a fruit, whichever you'd wish to call it" she said before giggling a bit.

Roman said:
Taylor already had a apron and was washing his hands before Celia even began speaking to him. "You're talking to a baker~" he joked before drying his hands. "So chocolate muffins? Where's the ingredients?"

(( They need to stop! I don't like being portrayed that way xD ))
Celia pouted before washing her hands after he did. "There on the table." She stated as she dried her hands off. Celia then pointed to the baking cocoa, butter, baking powder, vanilla, a carton of eggs, flour, salt, mini chocolate chips, and a bag of walnuts. "Did you miss them or are you going blind?" She joked as she got out a pot and filled it with water before Celia turned on the stove that was next to her, soon placing the pot on it so that the water could boil.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted before washing her hands after he did. "There on the table." She stated as she dried her hands off. Celia then pointed to the baking cocoa, butter, baking powder, vanilla, a carton of eggs, flour, salt, mini chocolate chips, and a bag of walnuts. "Did you miss them or are you going blind?" She joked as she got out a pot and filled it with water before Celia turned on the stove that was next to her, soon placing the pot on it so that the water could boil.
Taylor chuckled, "Blind." He joked. "I think you might of forgot, but I do have to look at you." He said laughing a little. "That being said, why wouldn't I be going blind?" He asked, as he began to prep the materials needed. "Am I wrong?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]The pair had heard the woman landing considering how it wasn't exactly subtle, so neither where surprised at the voice. Without turning around, Everest calmly said "...Well shit.... I believe it's your turn Fenris..." Laughing Fenris said, "Hey bro, I just dealt with creepy stalker chick. You on your own for this one... Literally." Grinning, Fenris then exploded into a smoke cloud once more, which slowly dissipated from the roof top. "Mutha' Fucka...." Watching the smoke cloud vanish, Everest sighed before turning around and saying, "Would you believe me if I said recent studies have shown that smoking is actually good for one's health?"

[/QUOTE]
Mizuki stared at Everest for a while before bursting out into a fit of laughter, "Oh really? I'd just love to hear how it's good for someone's health. Where'd you read about it?" She asked jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly as he poked her cheek, which had since cooled down to its normal colour. "Its good to know I'm cuter than a vegetable or well a fruit, whichever you'd wish to call it" she said before giggling a bit.
Roland smiled and chuckled "yeah, you're cuter than other girls and the most beautiful girl i've ever seen." he said sweetly before turning and moving towards deeper water.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer walked through the door closing it behind him before falling into the bed
Yuna began playing a game on her phone as she leaned back on the couch as Rini got herself some food.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna began playing a game on her phone as she leaned back on the couch as Rini got herself some food.
After a few hours Wanderer walked out rubbing his eyes

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((That's not surprising... I can connect Everest's sound manipulation to nuclear fusion so ya...))

[/QUOTE]
((hmm, interesting, sound manipulation is a sub-power of air manipulation, so that's a possibility for me....))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back