• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka for a few minutes with a blank expression. He then replied, a smirk forming on his face. As he spoke, he manifested a glass of red wine and stared at it♅...
“ I'd be top.. or we'd both be on our knees.. or you'd be top... or it'd be all three... ”

1322321028804_zpsciqakecz.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked a little puzzled and spoke, "On our knees? How does tha-" She soon stopped and thought about it for a moment. "Ooooh..."

shortyshot8 said:
"There are creatures that hunt down Wanderer's in search of the souls they hold"
Yuna nodded "okay,...but uh, I'm pretty sure I'm not an angry creature thing....so please don't do that again" she said before chuckling lightly.

Roman said:
"I already knew that Celia..." Han said. "It's not unfair... It's how things work for you. He just angers me sometimes... I'm sorry. I'll stop fighting with him, it's not even worth it."
Celia nodded. "Thank you..." She said, feeling a bit reassured. "I really like you Han... I don't want to lose you yet..." She said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "okay,...but uh, I'm pretty sure I'm not an angry creature thing....so please don't do that again" she said before chuckling lightly.
Wanderer laughed nervously "I'm sorry"

SoulofTobi said:
((@Roman I can smell you, and so can the fangirls, run))
(( I've never stopped running >_> ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "Thank you..." She said, feeling a bit reassured. "I really like you Han... I don't want to lose you yet..." She said softly.
Han raised a brow, "What do you mean, 'yet'?" He asked.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "He's dead, but I've been feeling traces of their energy around. I want you to keep an eye out for that energy okay?"
Taylor chuckled, "You don't wanna fuse with someone. It feels way to weird. It's like you have control over half your body. Not only that, but if you don't think the same, things would just mess up."
Celia pouted, "But what if I fuse with one of my friends? Then it wouldn't be so bad... unless it was Asuka... she'd be horrified." She said quietly. "Having control over half my body doesn't sound all that bad and it'd be a fun thing to try, at least for half of the day."

Roman said:
(( I've never stopped running >_> ))
Han raised a brow, "What do you mean, 'yet'?" He asked.
Celia looked up. "I meant that I don't want you to leave me... I don't want to have to leave you..." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted, "But what if I fuse with one of my friends? Then it wouldn't be so bad... unless it was Asuka... she'd be horrified." She said quietly. "Having control over half my body doesn't sound all that bad and it'd be a fun thing to try, at least for half of the day."
Taylor chuckled, "I would let you fuse with me, but I'm a boy and you're a girl. Now imagine trying to use the bathroom." He said jokingly. "Who's Asuka? I never heard that name before."

Celia looked up. "I meant that I don't want you to leave me... I don't want to have to leave you..." She said softly.
Han sighed and stood up, taking a step toward Celia, "You won't have to. I'll only fight with reason and not with William..." he said.

SoulofTobi said:
((i watched him disappear into the fan girl swarm.... we're down a Naruto,,,,))
(( We have a Madara! xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland brought his hands up to her shoulders and smiled "here i thought you said you got to the point where i couldn't do that any more~" he said teasingly "and what about my second question? do you want me to stop?" he said as he began lowering a hand.
"P-perhaps i miscalculated" she said quietly "W-Well uhm, I ...f-for now yes, I'm red faced which is embarrassing"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I would let you fuse with me, but I'm a boy and you're a girl. Now imagine trying to use the bathroom." He said jokingly. "Who's Asuka? I never heard that name before."
Han sighed and stood up, taking a step toward Celia, "You won't have to. I'll only fight with reason and not with William..." he said.

(( We have a Madara! xD ))
Celia nodded and hugged Han, resting her head on his chest.

Nonalaka said:
"P-perhaps i miscalculated" she said quietly "W-Well uhm, I ...f-for now yes, I'm red faced which is embarrassing"
Roland smiled "i find it cute, it shows how innocent you are~" he said happily as he rested his hands at his sides

Roman said:
(( Oh yeah... Sasuke?! ))
((yeah, that might work for a day or so, before they realize that he left a shadow clone.... in the mean time we'll find a better hiding place))

Celia nodded and hugged Han, resting her head on his chest.
Han smiled and hugged her back. "Does this mean I can't spar anymore? I need to practice...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked a little puzzled and spoke, "On our knees? How does tha-" She soon stopped and thought about it for a moment. "Ooooh..."
...♅Akira waited for Asuka to get what he meant, shortly before laughing at her response. He replied, soon sitting up and smiling at her♅...

“ You're too cute~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i find it cute, it shows how innocent you are~" he said happily as he rested his hands at his sides

((yeah, that might work for a day or so, before they realize that he left a shadow clone.... in the mean time we'll find a better hiding place))
(( To the Bleach universe!! xD ))

Roman said:
(( To the Bleach universe!! xD ))
((NO! we'll end up getting more fan girls! we need to find a place were Kakashi and Tobi/Obito aren't attractive....))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You think you have it rough..
gamenewsimg_51299_13_normal_zpsshrlttz4.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
Yes! Yes I do!

sasuke-uchiha-in-shippuden.jpg
))

SoulofTobi said:
((NO! we'll end up getting more fan girls! we need to find a place were Kakashi and Tobi/Obito aren't attractive....))
(( Jojo we go go xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back