• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
1365450130739526_animate.gif
((Umm...no)))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia sighed. "I'm going to go talk to Han..." She said softly.
@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka for a few minutes with a blank expression. He then replied, a smirk forming on his face. As he spoke, he manifested a glass of red wine and stared at it♅...
“ I'd be top.. or we'd both be on our knees.. or you'd be top... or it'd be all three... ”

1322321028804_zpsciqakecz.jpg
(( Well damn... >.> ))

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
Roman nodded again, "If that is what you wish." He said before looking at William. "Come with me."
@shortyshot8

(( Well damn... >.> ))
Celia teleported to where Han was with a frown on her face. "Han... We need to talk..."

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up "What is it?"
"You should already know about, Al, Marcus and Jack. Don't you?" Roman asked, resting his hand on the hilt of his sword.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "if there's something I'm doing that you don't like...." he squeezed again "..then just say so~"he said teasingly as he placed a hand on her cheek "i mean really, your cheeks remind me of cherries." he said pecking her nose.
Dakota covered her cheeks with her hands "O-oh? U-uhm..."

Roman said:
"No, that made me kind of confused." Taylor said laughing a little. "I was fused with someone, which was fucking weird... I don't know why I agreed to it."

(( They're at the mansion xD ))

Roman nodded, "Should I go find him? If it's his fault he should apologize. I won't tolerate relationship issues."
"What?! I would so wanna see that! How come you didn't come get me just do I could see... or like a split second." Celia said as she waved her arms up and down. "I wanna fuse with someone... Or an animal... I don't know, I'm just being weird."

Celia teleported to where Han was with a frown on her face. "Han... We need to talk..."
Han didn't look at her or anything he just sighed quietly before replying, "Celia, if it's about what just happened, I don't know if I want to talk."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota covered her cheeks with her hands "O-oh? U-uhm..."
Roland leaned in closer "is that a yes or no Da-ko-ta~" he whispered in her ear before squeezing with both hands.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I suspected as much"
Roman nodded, "He's dead, but I've been feeling traces of their energy around. I want you to keep an eye out for that energy okay?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"What?! I would so wanna see that! How come you didn't come get me just do I could see... or like a split second." Celia said as she waved her arms up and down. "I wanna fuse with someone... Or an animal... I don't know, I'm just being weird."

Taylor chuckled, "You don't wanna fuse with someone. It feels way to weird. It's like you have control over half your body. Not only that, but if you don't think the same, things would just mess up."

Roman said:
Han didn't look at her or anything he just sighed quietly before replying, "Celia, if it's about what just happened, I don't know if I want to talk."
Celia sighed. "I don't want to talk about it either but why did you decide it was ok to fight when I've told you over and over I feel pain. Especially from anger... You hurt me Han." She said with a frown.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "He's dead, but I've been feeling traces of their energy around. I want you to keep an eye out for that energy okay?"
Taylor chuckled, "You don't wanna fuse with someone. It feels way to weird. It's like you have control over half your body. Not only that, but if you don't think the same, things would just mess up."
William nodded "Yes....I wonder how it's possible...I will keep an eye opened"

Celia sighed. "I don't want to talk about it either but why did you decide it was ok to fight when I've told you over and over I feel pain. Especially from anger... You hurt me Han." She said with a frown.
"That's why I left Celia... I knew I was hurting you, so I left the room." Han said, looking down at the water. "I'm not gonna stay around if all I do is cause you pain."

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yes....I wonder how it's possible...I will keep an eye opened"
Roman chuckled and patted his shoulder, "I knew I could trust you. Alright, I'll be on my way." He said leaving the room

Roman said:
"That's why I left Celia... I knew I was hurting you, so I left the room." Han said, looking down at the water. "I'm not gonna stay around if all I do is cause you pain."

Roman chuckled and patted his shoulder, "I knew I could trust you. Alright, I'll be on my way." He said leaving the room
William sat down "Great...All alone....Again"

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer frowned "I have to be alert...."
Yuna frowned "Alright, I get it, but you're safe here" she said as she looked at him "And Alert incase of what if I may ask" she asked, raising a brow.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna frowned "Alright, I get it, but you're safe here" she said as she looked at him "And Alert incase of what if I may ask" she asked, raising a brow.
"There are creatures that hunt down Wanderer's in search of the souls they hold"

Roman said:

Celia looked down. "H-Han... I-I really, REALLY don't wanna do this... But if you both can't stop fighting... I'll have to break up with you..." She said softly. "I-I can't take anymore of this pain... It hurts way more than you think..." She said. "I'm sorry if I'm being unfair..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland leaned in closer "is that a yes or no Da-ko-ta~" he whispered in her ear before squeezing with both hands.
She blushed again before nodding "Y-Yes this is making me flustered" she said quickly.

Nonalaka said:
She blushed again before nodding "Y-Yes this is making me flustered" she said quickly.
Roland brought his hands up to her shoulders and smiled "here i thought you said you got to the point where i couldn't do that any more~" he said teasingly "and what about my second question? do you want me to stop?" he said as he began lowering a hand.

Celia looked down. "H-Han... I-I really, REALLY don't wanna do this... But if you both can't stop fighting... I'll have to break up with you..." She said softly. "I-I can't take anymore of this pain... It hurts way more than you think..." She said. "I'm sorry if I'm being unfair..."
"I already knew that Celia..." Han said. "It's not unfair... It's how things work for you. He just angers me sometimes... I'm sorry. I'll stop fighting with him, it's not even worth it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back