• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((i hate to say it, but i think it's starting to bleed out, with school starting for alot of people soon, we might not even get ten pages a day anymore, or I'm just hungery which makes me a negative thinker......))
(( Nah, you might be right. We might get to 5 pages a day since school will be the main focus ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i love you too~" he said placing his forehead against hers "though, you might be the mature one" he said playfully as he hugged her and pulled her into the water again.
She giggled "Eh? What do you m-" she let out a gasp as she was pulled into the water again.

Roman said:
(( Nah, you might be right. We might get to 5 pages a day since school will be the main focus ))
((And at that point I'll probably join like three or four Rps since i can, and have been, balancing this and all my work and other irl stuff...))

SoulofTobi said:
((And at that point I'll probably join like three or four Rps since i can, and have been, balancing this and all my work and other irl stuff...))
(( True, though it'd take a while for this one to die since we still get a lot of people who want to join. ))

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Eh? What do you m-" she let out a gasp as she was pulled into the water again.
Roland stood back up and pulled her back up "well looks like I've made you wet again..." he said before he started laughing at hims joke.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Well that's better. I guess it makes more sense now." He said, putting a arm around Celia. He raised a brow at the mention of a cooking class, "Culinary? Well alright... I guess that would be fun."
"It's a lot of fun! I've been to one a couple of times and we make lots of really yummy food. I'll take you to the one I go to, the people are really nice there." Celia said happily as she walked towards the school.

Roman said:
(( True, though it'd take a while for this one to die since we still get a lot of people who want to join. ))
((yeah, but that has something to do with the shear number of pages it already has, heck, that takes me back to my Gaiaonline days, i was in three rps at a time, one of which was a naruto fandom one, this was just after the reveal of hiw Tobi was leading the akatsuki, and how kakashi got his sharingan, and i was Rping as Tobi as Obito and alot of people were butt hurt over that...))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Come On Guys Don't be Pessimistic)
((No, were being realistic!!!))

SoulofTobi said:
((yeah, but that has something to do with the shear number of pages it already has, heck, that takes me back to my Gaiaonline days, i was in three rps at a time, one of which was a naruto fandom one, this was just after the reveal of hiw Tobi was leading the akatsuki, and how kakashi got his sharingan, and i was Rping as Tobi as Obito and alot of people were butt hurt over that...))

((No, were being realistic!!!))
(T_T)

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's a lot of fun! I've been to one a couple of times and we make lots of really yummy food. I'll take you to the one I go to, the people are really nice there." Celia said happily as she walked towards the school.
Taylor sighed, "Alright. I'll go with you to this class. If I like it, I might just sign up for it." He said with a chuckle as he followed. "Is there a certain kind of food you all make or it's just whatever?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Did something happen to Autumn?" He asked with a concerned look
Celia sighed. "I should of warned her... The darkness can really get to a person if they stay there too long... She was in too long and now she feels useless and horrible. I can sense pain, remember?" She said.

@Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel smiled at her as he dragged her to the beach. "Well then that makes it all the more exciting right? Going some place new can be pretty exciting." He said.
@Himeragi Seiker

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stood back up and pulled her back up "well looks like I've made you wet again..." he said before he started laughing at hims joke.
Dakota looked at him as he laughed at the joke "E-Eh? R-Roy!!" she said blushing and nudging him.

Celia sighed. "I should of warned her... The darkness can really get to a person if they stay there too long... She was in too long and now she feels useless and horrible. I can sense pain, remember?" She said.
@Roman

@Himeragi Seiker
"She helped save you. Why would she feel useless?" Han asked. "If you ask me, it doesn't make sense..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him as he laughed at the joke "E-Eh? R-Roy!!" she said blushing and nudging him.
Roland nudged her back "are you saying i didn't, and i haven't in the past?" he asked playfully as he smiled at her "not only that, but did i just make you flustered again?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nudged her back "are you saying i didn't, and i haven't in the past?" he asked playfully as he smiled at her "not only that, but did i just make you flustered again?"
She waved her hands "I-Im not saying that o-or I-I m-mean I-" she stammered as her face was still blushed.

Roman said:
"She helped save you. Why would she feel useless?" Han asked. "If you ask me, it doesn't make sense..."
Celia nodded. "I know, the darkness drives people crazy tho... Think about the creatures, creepy things... You know..." She said softly.

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
She waved her hands "I-Im not saying that o-or I-I m-mean I-" she stammered as her face was still blushed.
Roland laughed as before grinning playfully "y'know, i think I'll mess with you a bit more " he said quietly as he hugged her and one of his hands traveled down and gave her a playfully squeeze "flustered yet~" he said teasingly.

Celia nodded. "I know, the darkness drives people crazy tho... Think about the creatures, creepy things... You know..." She said softly.
@shortyshot8
Han thought about the time he was looking through Celia's memories, "Like that spider thing?"

Roman said:
Han thought about the time he was looking through Celia's memories, "Like that spider thing?"
Celia blinked. "Spider thing? Oh... That..." She said softly. The memory replayed in her head. She had been kidnapped... They planned on turning her into a monster that, first by erasing her memories, then injecting her with darkness.

@Roman

@Himeragi Seiker
William's eyes widened before he looked at Han "You bastard....."

Celia blinked. "Spider thing? Oh... That..." She said softly. The memory replayed in her head. She had been kidnapped... They planned on turning her into a monster that, first by erasing her memories, then injecting her with darkness.
"Yeah. I kicked his butt before I left." Han said. "I watched some memories too... Some of them I can't talk about..." he said blushing a little. "Others were sad, and some were happy."

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened before he looked at Han "You bastard....."
Han blinked, "What the hell? What's your problem?"

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Alright. I'll go with you to this class. If I like it, I might just sign up for it." He said with a chuckle as he followed. "Is there a certain kind of food you all make or it's just whatever?"
Celia hummed in thought, "Mostly pastries and desserts. I don't know what we're making today though... I think cupcakes or muffins, nothing to big."

Roman said:
"Yeah. I kicked his butt before I left." Han said. "I watched some memories too... Some of them I can't talk about..." he said blushing a little. "Others were sad, and some were happy."

William stood up "You let her go in there.....I don't care if you "tried" to stop her....Thanks to you she could have gotten killed!"

Roman said:

Celia nodded slowly. "That's good..." She said softly.

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back