• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Not that I can think of" she says
Ayen smiled as he leaned down "how 'bout if i wash you?" he said running a hand down her arm "i can be extra thorough, and not miss any spot~" he whispered suggestively.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna winced "What the heck?!" She cried out as Rini hid behind the couch. "I was just checking if you were okay you lunatic!" She growled.
Wanderer let her go and took his foot off her back "S-Sorry..." He said quickly as he looked down before starting to walk away while thinking "Dammit....What's wrong with you!?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "no, but i'm not a people person, soooo~" he said playfully before pecking her cheek "not only that, but you're so beautiful that if i hadn't bumped into you i would of thought you wouldn't talk to me."
Dakota giggled "Why would you think such a thing?, I bet I would have" she said happily.

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged, "I wouldn't mind having to help you. I mean, maybe when I was off doing all that galatic universe stuff, but I can't do that stuff anymore." He said, looking down. "I have a lot of free time on my hands now, and I rarely ever do anything but train or help people that are nearby. But it's alright if you feel like you'd bother me, I respect that." Taylor said, looking up from the ground and to his right.
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_56amibvxbgg0k4swks4g4ccgs_640.gif

(( Anyone around ....
Celia nodded, "I don't usually know if you're free because I don't call you very often... or every really." She said as she turned her gaze to the left. "Though having sex most of the time can't be all that great... but I'd rather try to deal with the problem myself first before I come to you. If that's okay and everything..." Celia said and laughed lightly.

tumblr_notuqym1Gk1tv5hcco2_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Why would you think such a thing?, I bet I would have" she said happily.
Roland smiled and shrugged his shoulders "i don't know, the way the girls in my home town were i guess." he said tilting his head at her "but then again, none of them can even compare to you~" he said sweetly.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer let her go and took his foot off her back "S-Sorry..." He said quickly as he looked down before starting to walk away while thinking "Dammit....What's wrong with you!?"
Yuna got up and dusted herself off as she looked at him walk away. She suddenly appeared in front of him with her arms crossed "Where are you going?, you cant just do that with no explanation! Why did you do that?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna got up and dusted herself off as she looked at him walk away. She suddenly appeared in front of him with her arms crossed "Where are you going?, you cant just do that with no explanation! Why did you do that?"
Wanderer looked away "Move.....Now....." He said quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "I don't usually know if you're free because I don't call you very often... or every really." She said as she turned her gaze to the left. "Though having sex most of the time can't be all that great... but I'd rather try to deal with the problem myself first before I come to you. If that's okay and everything..." Celia said and laughed lightly.
tumblr_notuqym1Gk1tv5hcco2_500.gif
Taylor blinked, "All the time? I thought it was occasionally... In that case, I could help 'occasionally'." He said with a smile. "Not all the time though. I'm only a human after all." Taylor said, with a short laugh. "Let's go, and have some fun. Standing around isn't gonna do anything for us."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and shrugged his shoulders "i don't know, the way the girls in my home town were i guess." he said tilting his head at her "but then again, none of them can even compare to you~" he said sweetly.
Dakota smiled "Well if that's how they are then they must be either dumb or blind not to talk to you" she said before giggling.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he leaned down "how 'bout if i wash you?" he said running a hand down her arm "i can be extra thorough, and not miss any spot~" he whispered suggestively.
Amaya blushed. "If you insist" she says looking up at him

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer looked away "Move.....Now....." He said quietly
Yuna narrowed her eyes "Answer my questions at least" she said as she uncrossed her arms slowly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Well if that's how they are then they must be either dumb or blind not to talk to you" she said before giggling.
Roland chuckled "and that takes us back to i was always covered in workshop stuff." he said before grabbing her hand "but in the end, i think people are dumb or stupid, because their flaws allow them to find and be happy with who ever their meant to be with, sorta like how a puzzle fits together, their strengths and weaknesses let them fit with their partners strengths and weaknesses." he said happily looking into her eyes.

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "All the time? I thought it was occasionally... In that case, I could help 'occasionally'." He said with a smile. "Not all the time though. I'm only a human after all." Taylor said, with a short laugh. "Let's go, and have some fun. Standing around isn't gonna do anything for us."
"Not literally all the time." Celia said giggling. "All the time would be way to much and tiring. What do you wanna do though?" She asked curiously. "Oh! We should go to a cooking class! That sounds like fun to me, I like cooking."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "If you insist" she says looking up at him
Ayen smiled as he stood up and started undressing before turning on the water.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Not literally all the time." Celia said giggling. "All the time would be way to much and tiring. What do you wanna do though?" She asked curiously. "Oh! We should go to a cooking class! That sounds like fun to me, I like cooking."
Taylor chuckled, "Well that's better. I guess it makes more sense now." He said, putting a arm around Celia. He raised a brow at the mention of a cooking class, "Culinary? Well alright... I guess that would be fun."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "and that takes us back to i was always covered in workshop stuff." he said before grabbing her hand "but in the end, i think people are dumb or stupid, because their flaws allow them to find and be happy with who ever their meant to be with, sorta like how a puzzle fits together, their strengths and weaknesses let them fit with their partners strengths and weaknesses." he said happily looking into her eyes.
Dakota nodded "I guess you have a point" she said happily as she looked back into his eyes and smiled.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "I guess you have a point" she said happily as she looked back into his eyes and smiled.
Roland smiled "and i believe that you're my perfect fit." he said as he lightly kissed her while placing a hand on her cheek

Roman said:
(( This place is dead on Sunday >.> ))
((i hate to say it, but i think it's starting to bleed out, with school starting for alot of people soon, we might not even get ten pages a day anymore, or I'm just hungery which makes me a negative thinker......))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "and i believe that you're my perfect fit." he said as he lightly kissed her while placing a hand on her cheek
Dakota kissed him back lightly before pulling away and smiling at him her cheeks tinted pink "I believe so too" she said as she looked up at him "I love you~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed him back lightly before pulling away and smiling at him her cheeks tinted pink "I believe so too" she said as she looked up at him "I love you~" she said happily.
Roland smiled "i love you too~" he said placing his forehead against hers "though, you might be the mature one" he said playfully as he hugged her and pulled her into the water again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back