• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
(( @Fukushima Akira , so, let the mind fucks begin!! just got done with episode 1.......))

Ayen sighed "well, thats hardly fair...." he pouted "here i was thinking i would have company in there." he said looking at her.
Amaya shook her head. "Sorry" she says with a chuckle

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "Well, that may have been so, but what were you focusing on that caused you to not notice we were about to bump into each other hmm?" She said as she looked at him and tilted her head.
Roland hummed as he thought "I think it was some like 'dad, why didn't you just send me home? i'm not gonna fit in here anyways' or something along those lines.." he said with a chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer had already passed out with his body limp
Yuna chuckled lightly "Or you could rest there then" she said with a shrug.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Sorry" she says with a chuckle
Ayen smiled "is there anything i can do to change your mind my love?~" he asked tilting his head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''this is...the first time i ever been to a beach i think..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled at her as he dragged her to the beach. "Well then that makes it all the more exciting right? Going some place new can be pretty exciting." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hummed as he thought "I think it was some like 'dad, why didn't you just send me home? i'm not gonna fit in here anyways' or something along those lines.." he said with a chuckle.
"Well then neither of us were observant that day then huh" she said with a giggle.

SoulofTobi said:
((also, @Roman should be worried if my pinky has been numb for the past two-ish days?))
(( Maybe... I don't think that's good... Then again, I'm no doctor. ))

Roman said:
Han took a seat next to her and shook his head, "We weren't gonna let you die. Failure wasn't a option we had... Bye Autumn."
Celia snuggled Han happily. "I'm just glad everyone is ok... Execpt my Autumn... I might have a mother-daughter talk with her..." She said softly.

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
"Well then neither of us were observant that day then huh" she said with a giggle.
Roland smiled "i guess not, but if i were, i don't think we would of even talked, probably would of hid from you.." he said looking to the side and rubbing the back of his neck.

Roman said:
(( Maybe... I don't think that's good... Then again, I'm no doctor. ))
((like, i can barely feel with it, but i can move it perfectly fine.))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia snuggled Han happily. "I'm just glad everyone is ok... Execpt my Autumn... I might have a mother-daughter talk with her..." She said softly.
@shortyshot8
Han hugged her back with one arm and used the other to rub his cheek, "Can you ask her why she slapped me?"

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer just sat there almost like he was dead
stared at him, blinking a few times "Wanderer?" She said as she gently shook him

TheRebelliousDragon said:
@shortyshot8
William sighed "Did something happen to Autumn?" He asked with a concerned look

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i guess not, but if i were, i don't think we would of even talked, probably would of hid from you.." he said looking to the side and rubbing the back of his neck.

(( I dunno what to tell you. Maybe a doctor ))

Nonalaka said:
stared at him, blinking a few times "Wanderer?" She said as she gently shook him
Wanderer's eyes shot open as in a matter of seconds she was on the floor with his foot on her back and her arm being pulled in a direction that could snap it

Roman said:
(( I dunno what to tell you. Maybe a doctor ))
((my college is right outside of Pittsburgh, and i can't navigate those streets, I'll just have the nurse or one of the medical students look at it tomorrow.))

SoulofTobi said:
((my college is right outside of Pittsburgh, and i can't navigate those streets, I'll just have the nurse or one of the medical students look at it tomorrow.))
(( Good idea ))

SoulofTobi said:

"Hid from me?, I'm not that scary am I?" She said jokingly as she giggled a bit.

Nonalaka said:
"Hid from me?, I'm not that scary am I?" She said jokingly as she giggled a bit.
Roland laughed "no, but i'm not a people person, soooo~" he said playfully before pecking her cheek "not only that, but you're so beautiful that if i hadn't bumped into you i would of thought you wouldn't talk to me."

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer's eyes shot open as in a matter of seconds she was on the floor with his foot on her back and her arm being pulled in a direction that could snap it
Yuna winced "What the heck?!" She cried out as Rini hid behind the couch. "I was just checking if you were okay you lunatic!" She growled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back