• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright you win, I don't think I can top that." Asuka laughed before picking up her half eaten slice of pumpkin pie and resumed eating it.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, lowering his thumb and leaning against the backrest♅...

“ A Sanctum's love cannot be topped~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor made his way through the doors before calling out for Farah, "Farah! I need you to tell me something, because Celia is being weird!"
Farah was with a customer when he came back in. "Of course mistress, I'll get that for you right away." She said with a smile before looking up when she heard Taylor call out to her. Farah made her way over to him and tilted her head, "Is it about what I said earlier? Before she cut me off so rudely?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then we should meet in the real RP and out of your mind''))

''i already know its creepy but i cant help it, it runs within my blood line after all...''

*Shirochi climbed on*

''wee~~~''

*She was trying to act as childish as fucking possible at this point xD *

[/QUOTE]
Fenris finely having fully reformed said "last time I checked, stalking wasnt hereditary...."

((Sorry, I fell asleep T.T ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright you win, I don't think I can top that." Asuka laughed before picking up her half eaten slice of pumpkin pie and resumed eating it.

(( Can Autumn slap him awake? Or do you want something that's not painful to wake him up xD ))
(( Slap xDDD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah was with a customer when he came back in. "Of course mistress, I'll get that for you right away." She said with a smile before looking up when she heard Taylor call out to her. Farah made her way over to him and tilted her head, "Is it about what I said earlier? Before she cut me off so rudely?"
Taylor nodded, "I think you should hurry though. She looked kind of suspicious of me when I ran back." He said, taking a look outside. "I don't think she's coming yet, so you can you tell me, please?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Why won't anyone wake up Han!? xD ))
(( I don't know xD ))

Roman said:
(( Slap xDDD ))

Taylor nodded, "I think you should hurry though. She looked kind of suspicious of me when I ran back." He said, taking a look outside. "I don't think she's coming yet, so you can you tell me, please?"
Autumn looked around and spotted Han passed out on the floor. She blinked a few times before a sly grin appeared in her face. "This is gonna be fun..." She snickered before making her way over to him. She the grabbed him by the shirt before repeatedly slapping him over and over again. "Wake up!"

tumblr_nokcesDC3s1sjer98o2_1280.gif

Kaz sighed, putting his swords away as he stepped through the gates of the school, "Too many jobs lately... I'm pretty sure Yoshino and Minako are angry or worried." He said to himself. "I wonder if anyone has come this way or any new students..." Kaz then took a seat on a bench, looking around for anyone.

@TheBigBladeWolf

Roman said:
(( Slap xDDD ))

(( I don't know xD ))
((BY THE POWER OF HIPPOS! Kite: HEY! THAT'S MY LINE > :o ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Fenris finely having fully reformed said "last time I checked, stalking wasnt hereditary...."

((Sorry, I fell asleep T.T ))

[/QUOTE]
yea i went to sleep too))

*FUyumi looked up at the air before a blizzard came by and she disappeared with the blizzard*

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked around and spotted Han passed out on the floor. She blinked a few times before a sly grin appeared in her face. "This is gonna be fun..." She snickered before making her way over to him. She the grabbed him by the shirt before repeatedly slapping him over and over again. "Wake up!"
tumblr_nokcesDC3s1sjer98o2_1280.gif
Han's eyes shot open, after the first few slaps. "Autumn! Stop that! I'm injured and you're trying to finish the job or something?!" He yelled, freeing himself before moving away.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sounds nice i suppose''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded, getting up and taking off his shirt so he could change into his swim trunks.

Roman said:
(( Slap xDDD ))

(( I don't know xD ))
"Oh alright, well I was just saying that she needs to-" "You stop right there!" Celia burst through the doors and ran over to them. Farah looked over at her before quickly saying, "I was just gonna say she needs to feed. I don't know why she wouldn't tell you."

Roman said:
Han's eyes shot open, after the first few slaps. "Autumn! Stop that! I'm injured and you're trying to finish the job or something?!" He yelled, freeing himself before moving away.

@Himeragi Seiker
Autumn looked to the side before muttering, "Maybe..." She then went back to where she was and sat on the ground.

Roman said:

@Himeragi Seiker
Autumn looked to the side before muttering, "Maybe..." She then went back to where she was and sat on the ground.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia changed into a bikini*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel changed into his swim trunks and looked back at her. "Shall we get going?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked down at her "so, gonna be stubborn to day?" he said tilting his head.
Amaya shook her head. "You asked for me to join, I'm gonna sit here and you are gonna shower" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh alright, well I was just saying that she needs to-" "You stop right there!" Celia burst through the doors and ran over to them. Farah looked over at her before quickly saying, "I was just gonna say she needs to feed. I don't know why she wouldn't tell you."
Taylor looked at Celia with a blank expression. "That's about as serious as this space between my fingers." He said, displaying with his hand.

tumblr_n74btrst1h1s9jnzyo3_500.gif

"Thank you, future mother-in-law. As for you Celia, I told you if you ever need to feed, I can always help."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "You asked for me to join, I'm gonna sit here and you are gonna shower" she says
Ayen smirked "so only i will be in the nude, while you take in the view?" he asked playfully.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yea i went to sleep too))
*FUyumi looked up at the air before a blizzard came by and she disappeared with the blizzard*

[/QUOTE]
Grinding out their cigarettes, they looked at each other in a glance that said "well that was strange", before lighting up once more.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, lowering his thumb and leaning against the backrest♅...
“ A Sanctum's love cannot be topped~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka finished eating the slice and giggled, "That sounds kind of funny."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked over at both of them, smiling. "Good morning Han-San~" She said softly and sweetly.
@shortyshot8
Han stretched, as he stood up. He smiled at Celia before replying, "Morning Celia." He said before looking at Autumn, his facial expression changing dramatically. "Who smacks a person like that?! Well not that it hurt..." he mumbled the last part.

tumblr_nqr2imjbaJ1u4q3f5o5_500.gif

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka finished eating the slice and giggled, "That sounds kind of funny."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his smile remaining♅...

“ Really?~ I was being half serious~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back