• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''William, i didnt say love her, i mean respect her cuz she did bring you back to this life...''
*She then stretched a bit before looking at Autumn*

''mmmm fuck, im tired...''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Fair enough...But...I did have to do most of it myself.....Whatever...I haven't slept in a week....That's not healthy"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''William, i didnt say love her, i mean respect her cuz she did bring you back to this life...''
*She then stretched a bit before looking at Autumn*

''mmmm fuck, im tired...''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Fair enough...But...I did have to do most of it myself.....Whatever...I haven't slept in a week....That's not healthy"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shook her head, "Nope! I love you most." She said with a giddy grin before taking a seat and crossing her legs on the floor.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, shifting his gaze towards her on the floor♅...

“ I don't think so~ I love you the most~ ”

tumblr_nkji4yZWS31s7320fo1_500_zpscprz9fp6.png

Mayyflower said:
Amaya jumped out of his arms and turned into a human and sat on the floor of the bathroom.
Ayen looked down at her "so, gonna be stubborn to day?" he said tilting his head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so Autumn...are you a yuri..? cuz im one..''

[/QUOTE]
((( Umm.. Yuri is the act of Lesbian sex.. If you're referring to a girl loving another girl, it's Dōseiai, which means homosexual. xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Umm.. Yuri is the act of Lesbian sex.. If you're referring to a girl loving another girl, it's Dōseiai, which means homosexual. xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((And then we have Akira........))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((You see something, then manege to correct it in a funny/award way.....))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Japanese is my native language, I had to correct her xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((just like I'm Italian and i have to eat spaghetti and meat balls....))

SoulofTobi said:
((just like I'm Italian and i have to eat spaghetti and meat balls....))
((( No, I mean I have to correct the errors so they don't look like an idiot by using the wrong words xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, I mean I have to correct the errors so they don't look like an idiot by using the wrong words xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((i have not comment that would offend people in this situation!!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back