• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I believe you mean Cameron Diaz~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Dead xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
((Google Translate!!))
(( It's nothing but good morning xD ))

Roman said:
"What's illegal in real life is most likely done in movies. Y'know, killing and whatnot." Takeshi explained. "Other than that, they're addicted to romantic comedies, which is weird." He chuckled. "I'll let you pick though~"
Violetta shrugged, continuing to look over the movie titles. Eventually she settled on a new superhero action film, preferring to stick with people and events that were more.... familiar to those at the school. She settled into her seat, relaxing during the trailers.

((

tumblr_nke1xiu1sd1sgjwipo1_500.gif
))

Roman said:
(( Buenos días! ^°^ ))
(( Buenos dìas! Como estas? ))

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged, continuing to look over the movie titles. Eventually she settled on a new superhero action film, preferring to stick with people and events that were more.... familiar to those at the school. She settled into her seat, relaxing during the trailers.
Takeshi didn't go right in, he went to go get some popcorn before making his way to Violetta. Taking a seat next to her, he smiled and offered her some.

(( Time skip? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
tumblr_nke1xiu1sd1sgjwipo1_500.gif

))

(( Buenos dìas! Como estas? ))
(( I'm fine like always, how are you? ))

SoulofTobi said:
((And

to you~))
(( That was funny xD ))

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Please? Celia, I'm dying to know and I don't like being curious! It makes me feel left out...."
"Aw... Well that's to bad cause I'm not saying a word." Celia stated and crossed her arms over her chest.

SoulofTobi said:
((So Roman, you're from the States i think, so what State?))
(( I'm originally from Wisconsin, but I live in Texas now ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Aw... Well that's to bad cause I'm not saying a word." Celia stated and crossed her arms over her chest.
Taylor groaned, "Celia, can I please know? Better yet! Hey I'll be right back!" He said before running back into the café.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well my name is Kurome...a Dimensional Spirit...''
*She then stretched as she looked at Autumn a bit seductively*

''so you like touching chests huh...? gotta be a nice dream you got there, in your bikini and touching another girl's boobs..''

''well...so what do you wanna do today?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel pecked her lips with a smile. "How does going to the beach sound?" He asked happily.

((i need another Anime to watch.... i was just scared by the ending of... School Days.... never listening to my room mate again....))

Roman said:
(( I'm originally from Wisconsin, but I live in Texas now ))

Taylor groaned, "Celia, can I please know? Better yet! Hey I'll be right back!" He said before running back into the café.
Celia blinked and turned around to watch him go inside the café. "What's he gonna do in there...?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shifted her head and looked at Akira, "Not possible. I love you more then everything in the world... except sweets. Sweets are always better."
View attachment 156706
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, raising his thumb towards his body♅...

“ You are my world. There is nothing that compares to you in my mind~ ”

screenshot0062_zps7luehqrl.jpg

---------------

SoulofTobi said:
((i need another Anime to watch.... i was just scared by the ending of... School Days.... never listening to my room mate again....))
((( Psycho Pass Or watch Steins;Gate. Steins;Gate is so awesome, I'm debating if it's my favorite anime ever. It's 24 episodes long and it's amazing. Steins;Gate is about a self-proclaimed mad scientist named Rintarou Okabe who discovers an unusual series of events that only he has witnessed, and with his childhood friend Mayuri Shiina and a professional hacker named Itaru Hashida, he reopens a device which he thinks is a step closer into creating a real time machine.

Psycho Pass is set in an authoritarian future dystopia, where omnipresent public sensors continuously scan the Psycho-Pass of every citizen in range. The sensors measure mental state, personality, and the probability that the citizen will commit crimes, alerting authorities when someone exceeds accepted norms. To enforce order, the officers of the Public Safety Bureau carry hand weapons called Dominators. The story follows Akane Tsunemori, Shinya Kogami, and other members of Unit One of the Public Safety Bureau's Criminal Investigation Division, and the crimes they investigate using Dominators. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Psycho Pass Or watch Steins;Gate. Steins;Gate is so awesome, I'm debating if it's my favorite anime ever. It's 24 episodes long and it's amazing. Steins;Gate is about a self-proclaimed mad scientist named Rintarou Okabe who discovers an unusual series of events that only he has witnessed, and with his childhood friend Mayuri Shiina and a professional hacker named Itaru Hashida, he reopens a device which he thinks is a step closer into creating a real time machine.
Psycho Pass is set in an authoritarian future dystopia, where omnipresent public sensors continuously scan the Psycho-Pass of every citizen in range. The sensors measure mental state, personality, and the probability that the citizen will commit crimes, alerting authorities when someone exceeds accepted norms. To enforce order, the officers of the Public Safety Bureau carry hand weapons called Dominators. The story follows Akane Tsunemori, Shinya Kogami, and other members of Unit One of the Public Safety Bureau's Criminal Investigation Division, and the crimes they investigate using Dominators. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I've already seen Psycho Pass, so ima going with Steins;Gate))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and turned around to watch him go inside the café. "What's he gonna do in there...?"
Taylor made his way through the doors before calling out for Farah, "Farah! I need you to tell me something, because Celia is being weird!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Here's the trailer for Steins;Gate:
[media]

[/media] )))[/QUOTE]
((to late, already watching it on my second monitor....))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, raising his thumb towards his body♅...
“ You are my world. There is nothing that compares to you in my mind~ ”

screenshot0062_zps7luehqrl.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"Alright you win, I don't think I can top that." Asuka laughed before picking up her half eaten slice of pumpkin pie and resumed eating it.

Roman said:
(( Still passed out v.v ))
(( Can Autumn slap him awake? Or do you want something that's not painful to wake him up xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back