• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William rolled his eyes "Riiight....Whatever....All that matters now....Is that we are all alive"
WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn groaned and hung her head, "I'm sorry about that. I was useless for the most part but I'm thankful you came along when you did."
''well my name is Kurome...a Dimensional Spirit...''

*She then stretched as she looked at Autumn a bit seductively*

''so you like touching chests huh...? gotta be a nice dream you got there, in your bikini and touching another girl's boobs..''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel smiled lightly at her reassurance. He kissed her forehead lightly. "Thank you for the reassurance." He said.
''well...so what do you wanna do today?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''so you like touching chests huh...? gotta be a nice dream you got there, in your bikini and touching another girl's boobs..''

[/QUOTE]
William's eye twitched "That's no way to talk to my daughter...."

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Sure." He said, before opening his arms and wrapping them around Farah.
Farah happily hugged him back, "You take good care of my baby girl. She's very precious to me." She said as she looked over at Celia. "Mooom..." Celia whined and blushed lightly. "Oh hush up. At least I didn't threaten him like your father did." She said with a laugh as she pulled herself out of the hug. "See you guys later!" She waved and went back to work.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Autumn blushed immensely and looked away from her, "I-It was one dream! That was it and I was touch someone's boobs... and I guess I liked it..." She spoke in an flustered tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah happily hugged him back, "You take good care of my baby girl. She's very precious to me." She said as she looked over at Celia. "Mooom..." Celia whined and blushed lightly. "Oh hush up. At least I didn't threaten him like your father did." She said with a laugh as she pulled herself out of the hug. "See you guys later!" She waved and went back to work.

Autumn blushed immensely and looked away from her, "I-It was one dream! That was it and I was touch someone's boobs... and I guess I liked it..." She spoke in an flustered tone.
shortyshot8 said:
William's eye twitched "That's no way to talk to my daughter...."
''hahaha alrighty Autumn...''

*She then looked at William*

''and did you know i helped your daughter? even she said it too...so dont go rough on me, i dont wanna break another leg...honestly it makes my leg hurt too hearing the sound of the bone breaking and blood gushing out...''

*She then shook her head still smiling*

''heh, what the heck am i rambling about..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''and did you know i helped your daughter? even she said it too...so dont go rough on me, i dont wanna break another leg...honestly it makes my leg hurt too hearing the sound of the bone breaking and blood gushing out...''

[/QUOTE]
William leaned forward "Try me....Attack the Short family and your fate is sealed"

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor nodded, and waved, "Goodbye!" He said smiling happily. He then turned to Celia, and nudged her, playfully, "What was she talking about earlier? When you cut her off..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"She seriously kicked straight up ass in there." Autumn said, nodding. "I heard a lot of crunching and stuff..."

shortyshot8 said:
William leaned forward "Try me....Attack the Short family and your fate is sealed"
''you really are full of yourself arent you? i wonder what would happen if Himeragi would know about this..''

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, and waved, "Goodbye!" He said smiling happily. He then turned to Celia, and nudged her, playfully, "What was she talking about earlier? When you cut her off..."
"Nothing!" Celia said quickly before turning and walking out of the café.

WeirdPrincess said:
"She seriously kicked straight up ass in there." Autumn said, nodding. "I heard a lot of crunching and stuff..."
''so Autumn...are you a yuri..? cuz im one..''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nothing!" Celia said quickly before turning and walking out of the café.
Taylor sighed, "Celia, c'mon... You can tell me. Besides, if your mom was about to say it aloud then it must not be THAT important."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you really are full of yourself arent you? i wonder what would happen if Himeragi would know about this..''

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "Why would I care what she thinks...?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so Autumn...are you a yuri..? cuz im one..''

[/QUOTE]
"W-What in the world is that?" Autumn asked. "Yuri... You mean do I like girls? I suppose I do... it kind of hard not to."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]wait now im confused, theres 2 Celias?)))

[/QUOTE]
(( xD There's been to Celia's. Ones if Dragons and the other is mine, if it makes it easier I can start calling mine Cel or Lia so you don't get confused ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"W-What in the world is that?" Autumn asked. "Yuri... You mean do I like girls? I suppose I do... it kind of hard not to."

(( xD There's been to Celia's. Ones if Dragons and the other is mine, if it makes it easier I can start calling mine Cel or Lia so you don't get confused ))
shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Why would I care what she thinks...?"
''then we can be good friends then''

*She said ignoring William now thinking hes a jack ass*

WeirdPrincess said:

or Ciella))

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Celia, c'mon... You can tell me. Besides, if your mom was about to say it aloud then it must not be THAT important."
"Not important for other people but for me it is!" Celia exclaimed as she walked faster. "I refuse! You can't make me tell you!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

or Ciella))

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I mean.....It's not like I can even trust Himeragi...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

or Ciella))

[/QUOTE]
Autumn blinked a few times before smiling, "That would be cool. Sorry about my idiot father... He's not the brightest when he's angry."

-----

(( I actually kind of like that name
xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked a few times before smiling, "That would be cool. Sorry about my idiot father... He's not the brightest when he's angry."
-----

(( I actually kind of like that name
xD ))
shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I mean.....It's not like I can even trust Himeragi...."
''she lead you back to this life though...ye jaggass''

*She said as she looked at William. She then looked at Autumn*

''ah i see...well, just as long as i dont break his leg, i think il be cool with him''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''ah i see...well, just as long as i dont break his leg, i think il be cool with him''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I'm engaged to the girl of my dreams....And I don't exactly think it's a good idea to trust myself around a girl like that in this time..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Autumn laughed, "You might just have to one of these days. I'd probably laugh... as mean as that is. And also cringe."

(( I'm gonna go to bed cause I'm fucking tired... Night! ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn laughed, "You might just have to one of these days. I'd probably laugh... as mean as that is. And also cringe."
shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I'm engaged to the girl of my dreams....And I don't exactly think it's a good idea to trust myself around a girl like that in this time..."
''William, i didnt say love her, i mean respect her cuz she did bring you back to this life...''

*She then stretched a bit before looking at Autumn*

''mmmm fuck, im tired...''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Not important for other people but for me it is!" Celia exclaimed as she walked faster. "I refuse! You can't make me tell you!"
Taylor sighed, "Please? Celia, I'm dying to know and I don't like being curious! It makes me feel left out...."

Guess I'm doing the same, I was falling asleep anyways. Night peeps~ ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back