• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel slowly opened his eyes as a new day dawned on him. He rolled out of bed and looked at his surroundings. "I wonder where Lady Sefia is..." He mumbled.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Sefia was in bed sleeping still*

Roman said:
"Yeah... There's no chance I'm letting you into my body unless you 'absolutely' need to." Roman said, before jumping up on to a small building.
''alri- UWAHHH!!!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''alri- UWAHHH!!!''

[/QUOTE]
He finally laid his eyes on Sefia, scooting over to the edge of the bed. "Hey Sefia~ rise and shine~" He said in a happy sing-song voice.

The dark doors loomed over her.
(You know how the Soul Burst attack works right? You charge a motherfreaking huge ball of light over your head XDDDD)
(( Totally knew that... >_> no I didn't... because it's not a move I use or any of my characters have xD I know Tyler has used it multiple times before, but I never remember those ))

"Aw damn it..." Autumn frowned and glared at the doors. "I'm such a failure, once I get out of here I'm going into hiding." She said quietly before a small ball of light appeared over her head. "What the hell is this?" Autumn asked herself as the small ball of light began to grow larger and larger. She looked from it to the doors before gazing back at the light. It was as big as it could get and just seemed to hover over her. "Soul Burst!" Autumn shouted before a bright light then incased her and she covered her eyes. Once it faded, Autumn removed her hand to see that the Doors of Darkness were now gone and had been disinigrated. She then walked out and looked for an exit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''alri- UWAHHH!!!''

[/QUOTE]
"Relax. The jump wasn't even that high." Roman laughed a little. "I'll show you high if you want."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Totally knew that... >_> no I didn't... because it's not a move I use or any of my characters have xD I know Tyler has used it multiple times before, but I never remember those ))

"Aw damn it..." Autumn frowned and glared at the doors. "I'm such a failure, once I get out of here I'm going into hiding." She said quietly before a small ball of light appeared over her head. "What the hell is this?" Autumn asked herself as the small ball of light began to grow larger and larger. She looked from it to the doors before gazing back at the light. It was as big as it could get and just seemed to hover over her. "Soul Burst!" Autumn shouted before a bright light then incased her and she covered her eyes. Once it faded, Autumn removed her hand to see that the Doors of Darkness were now gone and had been disinigrated. She then walked out and looked for an exit.
A bright light then hit her eyes. She was back in Celia's bedroom. Celia had decided to take a nap.

@shortyshot8

A bright light then hit her eyes. She was back in Celia's bedroom. Celia had decided to take a nap.
@shortyshot8
(( Han is still passed out so... Yeah xD ))

He finally laid his eyes on Sefia, scooting over to the edge of the bed. "Hey Sefia~ rise and shine~" He said in a happy sing-song voice.
*Sefia slowly began to wake up as she groaned while sitting up*

''its too early...is it..?''

@shortyshot8
Autumn just crashed to the floor and passed out.

Roman said:
"Relax. The jump wasn't even that high." Roman laughed a little. "I'll show you high if you want."
''show me high, and il hurt you''

*She said in an annoyed teen kind of attitude*

WeirdPrincess said:
*Kurome soon appeared in the room as well*

''hm...so your that girl...''

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia slowly began to wake up as she groaned while sitting up*
''its too early...is it..?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel frowned a little. "O-Oh... Sorry, I just wanted somebody to talk to..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Autumn is still just taking a nice nap on the floor of her mothers room, curled up into a ball.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Welcome to the club xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "Alright, with that attitude, I'm gonna do the total opposite." He said before pretending as if he were getting ready to jump.

Pixel frowned a little. "O-Oh... Sorry, I just wanted somebody to talk to..." He said softly.
*Sefia giggled a bit more*

''fine then...you can talk to me..''

*She said as she fixed her bra strap onto her shoulder*

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn is still just taking a nice nap on the floor of her mothers room, curled up into a ball.
*Kurome then picked up Autumn and set her on the bed. She then stepped back and summoned her cannon and layed it on the floor and sat on it*

Roman said:
(( Welcome to the club xD ))
Roman chuckled, "Alright, with that attitude, I'm gonna do the total opposite." He said before pretending as if he were getting ready to jump.
''il really hurt you..!!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Kurome then picked up Autumn and set her on the bed. She then stepped back and summoned her cannon and layed it on the floor and sat on it*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel then smiled again and sat next to her, hugging her close to him. "Well... I'm kinda hungry too..." He said. "I haven't fed on anyone in a while..."

Roman said:
"He can be no fun at times." Taylor said with a sigh. "I feel he'd do it though. He was there when I asked Celia to marry me. He did threaten to hurt me if I hurt Celia.... Something I can never do even if I tried."
"Of course you wouldn't hurt my baby girl. You don't seem like that kind of guy to do that." Farah said. "I'll ask Cam when I get home or... I can just have it be a surprise." Celia nodded, "The surprise should work. He did that with you for the wedding... but bad stuff happened before hand." She stated as she played on her phone.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "I wasn't gonna jump, but you threatened me...so..." he stopped his sentence before jumping up to a higher building.

Pixel then smiled again and sat next to her, hugging her close to him. "Well... I'm kinda hungry too..." He said. "I haven't fed on anyone in a while..."
''hehe, go ahead...my body is nearly exposed anyway''

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "I wasn't gonna jump, but you threatened me...so..." he stopped his sentence before jumping up to a higher building.
*She then started to scream as she held on tight*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Roman remained quiet as he ran, soon coming to a stop in front of the mansion. "Ta-da~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded and blushed a little as he sunk his fangs into her neck, causing blood trail down her body.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Autumn just rolled off of the bed and on to the floor, seemingly still passed out. She seemed to like the floor better then the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course you wouldn't hurt my baby girl. You don't seem like that kind of guy to do that." Farah said. "I'll ask Cam when I get home or... I can just have it be a surprise." Celia nodded, "The surprise should work. He did that with you for the wedding... but bad stuff happened before hand." She stated as she played on her phone.
Taylor sighed, "Are you sure you should surprise him? He seems like he doesn't like when surprises aren't in his favor..."

Roman said:
Roman remained quiet as he ran, soon coming to a stop in front of the mansion. "Ta-da~"
*She passed out*

Pixel nodded and blushed a little as he sunk his fangs into her neck, causing blood trail down her body.
''ah..! d-dont waste my blood...dummy..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She passed out*

[/QUOTE]
Roman blinked before hanging his head, "Dammit... She passed it..." he muttered before taking her inside and laying her on his bed and leaving the room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn just rolled off of the bed and on to the floor, seemingly still passed out. She seemed to like the floor better then the bed.
*Kurome giggled a bit as she got up and got a free pillow from Celia's bed and placed it under Autumn's head*

''why am i so nice to you anyway...?''

*She said as she sat back down on her cannon and watched*

Roman said:
Roman blinked before hanging his head, "Dammit... She passed it..." he muttered before taking her inside and laying her on his bed and leaving the room.
k thats a wrap xD )))

*Her body changed again to her normal-teen like appearance*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kurome giggled a bit as she got up and got a free pillow from Celia's bed and placed it under Autumn's head*
''why am i so nice to you anyway...?''

*She said as she sat back down on her cannon and watched*

k thats a wrap xD )))

*Her body changed again to her normal-teen like appearance*

[/QUOTE]
(( Yep, that's a wrap I guess :P ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back