• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She passed out*

''ah..! d-dont waste my blood...dummy..''

[/QUOTE]
After Pixel finished feeding, he began sucking and licking any remaining blood left on her neck, blushing badly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
After Pixel finished feeding, he began sucking and licking any remaining blood left on her neck, blushing badly.
''glad you didnt waste it..''

*She said before kissing him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kurome giggled a bit as she got up and got a free pillow from Celia's bed and placed it under Autumn's head*
''why am i so nice to you anyway...?''

*She said as she sat back down on her cannon and watched*

k thats a wrap xD )))

*Her body changed again to her normal-teen like appearance*

[/QUOTE]
Autumn snuggled the pillow happily before she started to dream about being at the beach. She was in her bikini and was in front of some girl before she reached out to grab her boobs.

tumblr_n5dbudiA1s1s3dw0xo1_500.gif

Autumn's hands were on Kurome's chest and she pushed them up a little before muttering, "These... feel small... Who's boobs are these..."

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Are you sure you should surprise him? He seems like he doesn't like when surprises aren't in his favor..."
"It payback for the surprise wedding. I was hoping to actually have it planned out rather then just on the spot." Farah stated as she smoothed out her maid dress before looking at the clock. "I'm gonna have to get back to work soon... Though I guess I'll tell him about it instead... ruining my fun like that."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn snuggled the pillow happily before she started to dream about being at the beach. She was in her bikini and was in front of some girl before she reached out to grab her boobs.

Autumn's hands were on Kurome's chest and she pushed them up a little before muttering, "These... feel small... Who's boobs are these..."
*Actually, Kurome's breasts were big though as she looked at Autumn blushing*

'she...definitely has weird dreams...good thing i jumped out of her mind just in time...'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''glad you didnt waste it..''
*She said before kissing him*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed and kissed her back before pulling away. "I wouldn't waste it for a second... Anyway... I have a important question that I've been meaning to get the answer to... What are your thoughts on me being a Blood Knight? Considering I used to be part of a evil organization..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
'she...definitely has weird dreams...good thing i jumped out of her mind just in time...'

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes opened "And now I wish I hadn't opened them..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Autumn squeezed them once before muttering, "Definitely not mine... Mine are bigger... Not moms either because hers are way bigger then mine..." She squeezed again for good measure before slowly opening up her eyes. Autumn stared at Kurome in surprise before her eyes widened and a blush appeared on her cheeks. "U-Uh..." She made no move to remove her hands.

tumblr_n50l2b9Sx11qzd219o1_500.gif

Pixel blushed and kissed her back before pulling away. "I wouldn't waste it for a second... Anyway... I have a important question that I've been meaning to get the answer to... What are your thoughts on me being a Blood Knight? Considering I used to be part of a evil organization..." He said softly.
''well...the organization was already killed...what are you supposed to mean by that?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn squeezed them once before muttering, "Definitely not mine... Mine are bigger... Not moms either because hers are way bigger then mine..." She squeezed again for good measure before slowly opening up her eyes. Autumn stared at Kurome in surprise before her eyes widened and a blush appeared on her cheeks. "U-Uh..." She made no move to remove her hands.
William shook his head "Dammit Autumn...."

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes opened "And now I wish I hadn't opened them..."
WeirdPrincess said:
*Kurome only waved slowly as she smiled but furrowed her eye brows*

''h-hello...my boobs arent
that small yknow...i can always change the size of em...''

*She said before her chest became as big as Celia's*

WeirdPrincess said:

"It payback for the surprise wedding. I was hoping to actually have it planned out rather then just on the spot." Farah stated as she smoothed out her maid dress before looking at the clock. "I'm gonna have to get back to work soon... Though I guess I'll tell him about it instead... ruining my fun like that."
Taylor nodded, "Well, maybe we can meet up when you have a day off. If you tell, Cam, can you tell me what he says?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
William facepalmed "Why is this a thing....?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Dear god I'm so sorry!" Autumn exclaimed and removed her hands from Kurome's boobs. "H-Hi... But you uh... don't need to change the size of them.."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...the organization was already killed...what are you supposed to mean by that?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed. "I-I mean... Does the kind of being I am scare you?" He asked. "S-Sorry, this is probably a stupid question..."

shortyshot8 said:
William facepalmed "Why is this a thing....?"
WeirdPrincess said:
"Dear god I'm so sorry!" Autumn exclaimed and removed her hands from Kurome's boobs. "H-Hi... But you uh... don't need to change the size of them.."
''not my fault i felt insecure all of a sudden...''

*She said as she untied her hair letting her twin pigtails fall*

''how's your nap?''

Pixel sighed. "I-I mean... Does the kind of being I am scare you?" He asked. "S-Sorry, this is probably a stupid question..."
''of course not......it wont kill me anyway...''

*She said as she burried her face into his chest*

(( I like how Han is just passed out on the ground and no one woke him up xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''how's your nap?''

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "I had no doubt she would win"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Well, maybe we can meet up when you have a day off. If you tell, Cam, can you tell me what he says?" He asked.
Farah nodded and smiled sweetly, "Of course son... That sounds weird..." She said quietly before standing up. "I'll see you guys later, Celia don't forg-" "Okay mom! No need to say that out loud!" Celia said quickly, cutting her off. "I'll do it at some point, I'll be fine. I promise." "If you say so." Farah said before kissing Celia on the cheek. She looked at Taylor for a second before holding out her arms with a grin, "Give your mother-in-law a hug before she leaves to go back to work."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''how's your nap?''

[/QUOTE]
"It was nice... I guess.." Autumn muttered and sat up. "But um... who are you and what's your name?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff]''thats cuz i helped her...she wouldve died if i didnt...instead......i had to drag her around''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
William rolled his eyes "Riiight....Whatever....All that matters now....Is that we are all alive"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff]''thats cuz i helped her...she wouldve died if i didnt...instead......i had to drag her around''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Autumn groaned and hung her head, "I'm sorry about that. I was useless for the most part but I'm thankful you came along when you did."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded and smiled sweetly, "Of course son... That sounds weird..." She said quietly before standing up. "I'll see you guys later, Celia don't forg-" "Okay mom! No need to say that out loud!" Celia said quickly, cutting her off. "I'll do it at some point, I'll be fine. I promise." "If you say so." Farah said before kissing Celia on the cheek. She looked at Taylor for a second before holding out her arms with a grin, "Give your mother-in-law a hug before she leaves to go back to work."
Taylor chuckled, "Sure." He said, before opening his arms and wrapping them around Farah.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''how's your nap?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled lightly at her reassurance. He kissed her forehead lightly. "Thank you for the reassurance." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back