• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( WP was a simple bystander xD ))
''yeah which was kinda annoying, dammit Autumn..))

Roman said:
Roman sighed and patted her head, "Well now I can carry you without being asked annoying questions." He joked. "Wanna get on my back?" He asked.
''shoulders please~''

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
(( Wait why was I tagged? xD I'm sorry gosh! Damn it Atticus was right... I wasn't ready for any of that ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Autumn still has one job left...))
(( I feel stupid because I don't know what that is besides escape the dang place and do something with soul burst ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Wait why was I tagged? xD I'm sorry gosh! Damn it Atticus was right... I wasn't ready for any of that ))

(( I feel stupid because I don't know what that is besides escape the dang place and do something with soul burst ))
''though you have one more job left...il still help you if that job is too hard...))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''though you have one more job left...il still help you if that job is too hard...))

[/QUOTE]
(( Nah fuck that shit. You defeat that guy so I might as well do something useful... I also like how are colors are the same ))

WeirdPrincess said:

((...Alright, I guess I'll tell you. She goes back to the Doors of Darkness and uses the Soul Burst to disintegrate the door xD ))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Kurome then faced him. She then started to walk towards it slowly. Like 1 step for every 5 seconds*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#9999ff] ''yknow...i only wanted to kill you cuz you kept appearing in my dreams screwing everything up...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#9999ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Her purple flame grew more bigger from her eye*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#9999ff] ''but now i have something to kill you for...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#9999ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#9999ff][B]*She said before she took a step before falling over. Her fire then died as the same fire moved to Celia's eye as Kurome made Celia get out of the Kin's clutches and making her step far back as she could away from the Kin. The fire soon dying again from Celia's eye as the fire reignited in Kurome as she got back up and summoned a massive cannon which had chains around it*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#9999ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/collections/308851389?view_mode=2 said:
insane_black_rock_shooter_splatter_by_sspectra-d53vr99.jpg
[/URL]

''this is where...you
die''

*She said before she swung her blade up and stuck down on the Kin splitting it in half while causing a huge shock wave as well*

@WeirdPrincess

''i stalk people''
Looking at each other, they had one of those wordless conversations with their eyes and it went something like this:

*Your the ladies man here, you deal with her.*

*Oh hell no. Do you remember Guatemala? I am not going through that again.*

*Screw you, I dealt with face eating boobs last time, I had it worse.*

*I survived Egypt. Face boobs are a fucking picnic compared to that.*

*AAAAHHHG... Fuck you Everest....*

Having finally retuned to a human form Fenris said in sarcastic voice,

"...oh ya.... Because that's not fucking creepy at all..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah which was kinda annoying, dammit Autumn..))

''shoulders please~''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded and knelt down, "Climb on." He said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nah fuck that shit. You defeat that guy so I might as well do something useful... I also like how are colors are the same ))
''then we should meet in the real RP and out of your mind''))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Looking at each other, they had one of those wordless conversations with their eyes and it went something like this:
*Your the ladies man here, you deal with her.*

*Oh hell no. Do you remember Guatemala? I am not going through that again.*

*Screw you, I dealt with face eating boobs last time, I had it worse.*

*I survived Egypt. Face boobs are a fucking picnic compared to that.*

*AAAAHHHG... Fuck you Everest....*

Having finally retuned to a human form Fenris said in sarcastic voice,

"...oh ya.... Because that's not fucking creepy at all..."

[/QUOTE]
''i already know its creepy but i cant help it, it runs within my blood line after all...''

Roman said:
Roman nodded and knelt down, "Climb on." He said smiling.
*Shirochi climbed on*

''wee~~~''

*She was trying to act as childish as fucking possible at this point xD *

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then we should meet in the real RP and out of your mind''))

''i already know its creepy but i cant help it, it runs within my blood line after all...''

*Shirochi climbed on*

''wee~~~''

*She was trying to act as childish as fucking possible at this point xD *

[/QUOTE]
(( Dead xD ))

Roman chuckled and held onto her. "For a person in their teen years, you enjoy being a kid, huh?"

Roman said:
(( Dead xD ))
Roman chuckled and held onto her. "For a person in their teen years, you enjoy being a kid, huh?"
''i just never had a nice child hood..''

*She said as she kept weeing after*

((...Alright, I guess I'll tell you. She goes back to the Doors of Darkness and uses the Soul Burst to disintegrate the door xD ))
(( Sorry xD I'm just clueless right now because I'm like dead tired and hungry... ))

Autumn growled in frustration, "Damn it! I was too weak... I seriously need to get a better understanding of my powers..." She muttered before standing up and vanishing from sight, soon reappearing by the Doors of Darkness. "Now how do I get out again.... Soul... something..." She whispered and tapped her chin before Autumn remembered what the powerful move was and exclaimed, "Oh right. Soul Burst!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i just never had a nice child hood..''
*She said as she kept weeing after*

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "Neither did I..." he said before he began to walk.

SO FUCKING CUTE

[media]

[/media]

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Neither did I..." he said before he began to walk.
''yeah you trained like a 'ninja' and received a scar in the process''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his smile remaining♅...
“ No, I love you more~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka shook her head, "Nope! I love you most." She said with a giddy grin before taking a seat and crossing her legs on the floor.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Sorry xD I'm just clueless right now because I'm like dead tired and hungry... ))
Autumn growled in frustration, "Damn it! I was too weak... I seriously need to get a better understanding of my powers..." She muttered before standing up and vanishing from sight, soon reappearing by the Doors of Darkness. "Now how do I get out again.... Soul... something..." She whispered and tapped her chin before Autumn remembered what the powerful move was and exclaimed, "Oh right. Soul Burst!"
The dark doors loomed over her.

(You know how the Soul Burst attack works right? You charge a motherfreaking huge ball of light over your head XDDDD)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]SO FUCKING CUTE
[media]

[/media]

''yeah you trained like a 'ninja' and received a scar in the process''

[/QUOTE]
"Hm? H-How do you know so much about me?" Roman asked. "Not that I'm scared or anything, but I'm beginning to think I have to watch out for people who are watching me..."

(( Spirit bomb? xD ))

Roman said:
"Hm? H-How do you know so much about me?" Roman asked. "Not that I'm scared or anything, but I'm beginning to think I have to watch out for people who are watching me..."
''i watched the world ever since...even when the Intoners came into the world and ruled, when they died, when other beings came into the world, when Natsuru and Natsumi fell, nearly everything''

Roman said:

(( Spirit bomb? xD ))
((You could say its similar, except after you use it, the users soul is consumed. Right now she's using Atticus's soul for the attack xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i watched the world ever since...even when the Intoners came into the world and ruled, when they died, when other beings came into the world, when Natsuru and Natsumi fell, nearly everything''

[/QUOTE]
"Nearly everything? Like everything?" Roman asked. "Because that's just weird..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just a lot...most that i can possibly remember..''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Alright, just asking... Didn't want anything to personal to be known." He said, mumbling the last part.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Alright, just asking... Didn't want anything to personal to be known." He said, mumbling the last part.
''we can also take over one's body while losing control of our body too. that means i can probably do that to you and do the stupidest things''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''we can also take over one's body while losing control of our body too. that means i can probably do that to you and do the stupidest things''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah... There's no chance I'm letting you into my body unless you 'absolutely' need to." Roman said, before jumping up on to a small building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back