• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''S- oh Zero...that one guy who used a trumpet to do his dirty work...i remember that one now....Himeragi, Kuroh, and Isabella fought him one time...''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "I've heard. This all occurred before I began attending the school. I'm just waiting for my time to fight again." He said, placing a hand on his chin, holding his head up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''S- oh Zero...that one guy who used a trumpet to do his dirty work...i remember that one now....Himeragi, Kuroh, and Isabella fought him one time...''

[/QUOTE]
((( Nope, that was Tasuke. Who was a Human. Zero doesn't use weapons other than a scythe. Plus Kuroh has never fought Zero with Himeragi and Isabella. To be honest, if she doesn't know Zero, she wouldn't know Akira. Both of them tend to interact with very little people when compared to Kenji and Kuroh, who interact with anyone they see xD )))

--------

[QUOTE="Jesters Court](( I'm now imagining that Akira had come up with some evil plan for the shorts involving face eating boobs...))

[/QUOTE]
((( I literally had to go back and read your post after hearing about face eating boobs xD )))

Roman said:
Taylor blinked and leaned over, so he was by Celia's ear. "Don't be angry, but your mom is kind of cute with that outfit on... Sorry." He whispered before looking back over at Farah. "Taylor. It's me... Taylor."
Celia rose a hand to her mouth and giggled, "That's fine. I know my mom is cute." She whispered back. Farah blinked and tilted her head, "Taylor? You look so different from the last time I saw you."

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Kurome then went infront of Autumn to stop her from being sucked in as she stabbed her lance cannon into the ground hard as she stay there. She only took out a bomb and let go of it letting the bomb fly towards Yura*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#b30059]The bomb exploded and caused a massive explosion. Yura skidded back as bits a pieces and rubble fell. He decided to use his skydiving attack again. So he smashed the floor again and sent them into freefall.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30059] Hit Count: 260[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30059] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

239135-tsurara_shirayuki.jpg
latest
[/URL]

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I've heard. This all occurred before I began attending the school. I'm just waiting for my time to fight again." He said, placing a hand on his chin, holding his head up.
*Shirochi finished her tea*

''its...been awhile...its been awhile that i have experienced peace...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Nope, that was Tasuke. Who was a Human. Zero doesn't use weapons other than a scythe. Plus Kuroh has never fought Zero with Himeragi and Isabella. To be honest, if she doesn't know Zero, she wouldn't know Akira. Both of them tend to interact with very little people when compared to Kenji and Kuroh, who interact with anyone they see xD )))
--------

((( I literally had to go back and read your post after hearing about face eating boobs xD )))
and you mind fucked me there...)))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia rose a hand to her mouth and giggled, "That's fine. I know my mom is cute." She whispered back. Farah blinked and tilted her head, "Taylor? You look so different from the last time I saw you."
Taylor was looking at Farah before his eyes made their way over to Celia again.

tumblr_mkqx1dF9sJ1qejvrxo1_500.gif

He then looked back at Farah and smiled, "Yeah. I've went through a major change..." he said rubbing the back of his head.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The bomb exploded and caused a massive explosion. Yura skidded back as bits a pieces and rubble fell. He decided to use his skydiving attack again. So he smashed the floor again and sent them into freefall.
Hit Count: 260

@WeirdPrincess
''..*sigh* this is too easy...i expected more from you..''

*She said as she aimed her cannon-lance and shot off Yura's broken leg*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Fuyumi was behind the two*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] ''boobs almost ate your face? thats interesting...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://rosariovampire.wikia.com/wiki/File:239135-tsurara_shirayuki.jpg said:
[/URL]

Roman chuckled, "Well, peace is hard to come across here. That's coming from someone who wants nothing but peace too."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''..*sigh* this is too easy...i expected more from you..''
*She said as she aimed her cannon-lance and shot off Yura's broken leg*

[/QUOTE]
Yura easily dodged. He then activated his assualt power and slashed both Autumn and Kurome over and over until the hit the next floor, firing a ball of darkness at both of them as they arrived at the bottom.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
((( What I'm trying to say is; I want to keep Akira and Zero's existences away from anyone they haven't interacted with, so that when they do interact, it will be like "Wow, he's a lot different from the other Sanctum I met". It makes everything interesting xD )))

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well, peace is hard to come across here. That's coming from someone who wants nothing but peace too."
''no...back in my dimension...''

*She then rested her elbow on the table and held her head with her hand while staring out to the street*

''...there was no peace at all...we were all alert...we battled eachother constantly over nothing...''

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000] “ Yes said:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 11
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura easily dodged. He then activated his assualt power and slashed both Autumn and Kurome over and over until the hit the next floor, firing a ball of darkness at both of them as they arrived at the bottom.
*Kurome then grabbed Autumn out of the ball's way and dodged it*

''itd be nice if you start dodging these things...''

*She said as both her arms turned into chain guns and fired at Yura rapidly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no...back in my dimension...''
*She then rested her elbow on the table and held her head with her hand while staring out to the street*

''...there was no peace at all...we were all alert...we battled eachother constantly over nothing...''

[/QUOTE]
"Really? That's terrible, though it's no better here. Especially for those of us who want to protect. We have it worst if you ask me..." Roman said, thinking about all the lives that were lost.

Roman said:
Taylor was looking at Farah before his eyes made their way over to Celia again.
tumblr_mkqx1dF9sJ1qejvrxo1_500.gif

He then looked back at Farah and smiled, "Yeah. I've went through a major change..." he said rubbing the back of his head.
Farah looked at Taylor and smiled, "Well that's a good look for you. So why did you guys need to visit me? Celia wouldn't tell me over the phone... my daughter is so mean to me." She said with a small pout.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What I'm trying to say is; I want to keep Akira and Zero's existences away from anyone they haven't interacted with, so that when they do interact, it will be like "Wow, he's a lot different from the other Sanctum I met". It makes everything interesting xD )))

[/QUOTE]
._. i....dont get why that would matter...?))

Roman said:
"Really? That's terrible, though it's no better here. Especially for those of us who want to protect. We have it worst if you ask me..." Roman said, thinking about all the lives that were lost.
''but a constant battle that we kill, get killed, and kill again? we had nothing to fight for...we've been doing that for many years now...from the 1000 BC...we kill, kill, kill and kill. then we get killed, reborn, and the cycle continues...''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yay!" Asuka's eyes lit up in joy before she made clothes appear on her body. Though she now had a whole pumpkin pie in her hand that was held on her waist and Asuka was eating a piece of said pumpkin pie.
View attachment 156585
...♅Akira manifested a set of clothes around him, pieces of Euphorian jewelry soon appearing around his neck and wrists. He lay back on the couch and placed the back of his neck against the arm rest, soon talking as he looked at Asuka, smiling lightly♅...

“ I love you. ”

tumblr_m37oedq1sD1qmzddso1_1280_zps0cvcivyv.jpg

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#00b359][B]*Fuyumi was behind the two*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#00b359] ''boobs almost ate your face? thats interesting...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b359] [/COLOR][URL="http://rosariovampire.wikia.com/wiki/File:239135-tsurara_shirayuki.jpg said:
[/URL]

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!"
Everest jumped up and spun around, as Fenris quite literally exploded in to a cloud of smoke. As Everest bent over to catch his breath, Fenris' disembodied voice sounded through the air, "Damn women, you scared the shit out of us." Having caught his breath Everest said "When the hell did you get here? Also, damn you Fenris, if you hadn't been distracting me, I would have heard her." Slowly reforming, Fenris yelled back, "Oh don't blame your bullshit on me.... AND FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND DUMBASS!!!!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked at Taylor and smiled, "Well that's a good look for you. So why did you guys need to visit me? Celia wouldn't tell me over the phone... my daughter is so mean to me." She said with a small pout.
Taylor smiled, "Well I proposed... And she said yes." He said, his smile brighter. "Now we come to you for help with planning."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]._. i....dont get why that would matter...?))

[/QUOTE]
((( Don't mind me, I get nit-picky when I start to feel tired xDD )))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!"
Everest jumped up and spun around, as Fenris quite literally exploded in to a cloud of smoke. As Everest bent over to catch his breath, Fenris' disembodied voice sounded through the air, "Damn women, you scared the shit out of us." Having caught his breath Everest said "When the hell did you get here? Also, damn you Fenris, if you hadn't been distracting me, I would have heard her." Slowly reforming, Fenris yelled back, "Oh don't blame your bullshit on me.... AND FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND DUMBASS!!!!"

[/QUOTE]
*Fuyumi giggled before looking at them again*

''oh dont worry Fenris, even if Everest didnt distract you, you still wouldnt have heard me coming...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Don't mind me, I get nit-picky when I start to feel tired xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
ok...?)))

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "Well I proposed... And she said yes." He said, his smile brighter. "Now we come to you for help with planning."
((( Shit, that's right. I need to find a planner for Akira and Asuka's wedding xDD @WeirdPrincess )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]._. i....dont get why that would matter...?))

''but a constant battle that we kill, get killed, and kill again? we had nothing to fight for...we've been doing that for many years now...from the 1000 BC...we kill, kill, kill and kill. then we get killed, reborn, and the cycle continues...''

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked downward, "Yeah... That doesn't sound too good." He said with a sigh. "Maybe there is a way to fix it... Have the people of your dimension tried yet?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back