• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( @Fukushima Akira , so, let the mind fucks begin!! just got done with episode 1.......))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "Heck yea" she says
Ayen sighed "well, thats hardly fair...." he pouted "here i was thinking i would have company in there." he said looking at her.

Roman said:
Han stretched, as he stood up. He smiled at Celia before replying, "Morning Celia." He said before looking at Autumn, his facial expression changing dramatically. "Who smacks a person like that?! Well not that it hurt..." he mumbled the last part.
tumblr_nqr2imjbaJ1u4q3f5o5_500.gif

@WeirdPrincess
Celia giggled. "Han-San is funny~" She said sweetly.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure''
*She said as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel took her hand and began walking out the mansion with Sefia in tow.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's all about time travel. It incorporates real people, like John Titor, along with real theories. It's awesome xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((isn't it in the same universe as Chaos;Head?))

SoulofTobi said:
((isn't it in the same universe as Chaos;Head?))
((( Yes. It's set one year after the events in Chaos;Head, however it's a new plot, new characters etc. )))

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, putting his swords away as he stepped through the gates of the school, "Too many jobs lately... I'm pretty sure Yoshino and Minako are angry or worried." He said to himself. "I wonder if anyone has come this way or any new students..." Kaz then took a seat on a bench, looking around for anyone.
@TheBigBladeWolf

Kiri

Kiri walked through the school
Wow,Where is Everyone? Kiri then went to the courtyard and saw a boy sitting on the bench Kiri walked towards him saying This school is really empty,There is no one here and you decide to take a seat on the bench?

TheBigBladeWolf said:

Kiri

Kiri walked through the school
Wow,Where is Everyone? Kiri then went to the courtyard and saw a boy sitting on the bench Kiri walked towards him saying This school is really empty,There is no one here and you decide to take a seat on the bench?
Kaz nodded, "I like to greet the newer students, so I stay around the gate area of the school. Also I just protected this area from a giant monster, so I'm gonna take seat of course."

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia with a blank expression. "That's about as serious as this space between my fingers." He said, displaying with his hand.
tumblr_n74btrst1h1s9jnzyo3_500.gif

"Thank you, future mother-in-law. As for you Celia, I told you if you ever need to feed, I can always help."
"I never said it was serious, I just didn't wanna say anything!" Celia exclaimed and frowned. "I'll deal with it later, I don't need help." She said before storming out of the café. Farah blinked and looked after her, "She's being very over dramatic about the whole thing... I really don't see the problem with saying that." She said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I never said it was serious, I just didn't wanna say anything!" Celia exclaimed and frowned. "I'll deal with it later, I don't need help." She said before storming out of the café. Farah blinked and looked after her, "She's being very over dramatic about the whole thing... I really don't see the problem with saying that." She said quietly.
Taylor nodded, "I'll go fix it. Thanks for telling me, because if she didn't I'm pretty sure something would have happened." He said with a sigh. "Again, thank you." He added before leaving the café again. Taylor then ran toward Celia. "We need to talk about this."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed lightly and kept smiling. "Thank you... It's good to be alive." She said happily.
WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm gonna go now... I don't wanna see any of this and I just want to hide." Autumn muttered as she stood up from the floor. "See you later... or maybe not." She waved before leaving the room.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Han took a seat next to her and shook his head, "We weren't gonna let you die. Failure wasn't a option we had... Bye Autumn."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "I'll go fix it. Thanks for telling me, because if she didn't I'm pretty sure something would have happened." He said with a sigh. "Again, thank you." He added before leaving the café again. Taylor then ran toward Celia. "We need to talk about this."
"You're welcome, bye!" Farah waved before going back to work. Celia continued walking towards her house. "There's nothing to talk about, I just need to eat that's it."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're welcome, bye!" Farah waved before going back to work. Celia continued walking towards her house. "There's nothing to talk about, I just need to eat that's it."
Taylor sighed, "I know that. You never tell me these things though... I just wanna help as much as I can." He said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Forget it... I don't wanna ruin anything."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his smile remaining♅...
“ Really?~ I was being half serious~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know, just saying the words Sanctum, love, and topped sound silly." Asuka admitted. "For some reason it makes me think of who's top and who's bottom..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled. "Han-San is funny~" She said sweetly.
@WeirdPrincess

Pixel took her hand and began walking out the mansion with Sefia in tow.
''this is...the first time i ever been to a beach i think..''

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "I know that. You never tell me these things though... I just wanna help as much as I can." He said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Forget it... I don't wanna ruin anything."
Celia looked over at Taylor before gazing ahead as a sad expression came on her face. "I'm sorry... I just don't wanna have to bother you with that every time I need to feed."

tumblr_nn0y6rp3ty1unbsixo3_540.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked over at Taylor before gazing ahead as a sad expression came on her face. "I'm sorry... I just don't wanna have to bother you with that every time I need to feed."
tumblr_nn0y6rp3ty1unbsixo3_540.gif
Taylor shrugged, "I wouldn't mind having to help you. I mean, maybe when I was off doing all that galatic universe stuff, but I can't do that stuff anymore." He said, looking down. "I have a lot of free time on my hands now, and I rarely ever do anything but train or help people that are nearby. But it's alright if you feel like you'd bother me, I respect that." Taylor said, looking up from the ground and to his right.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_56amibvxbgg0k4swks4g4ccgs_640.gif

(( Anyone around ....

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland raised an eyebrow "oh, you seemed quite involved in that book when we first met." he said playfully.
Dakota laughed lightly "Well, that may have been so, but what were you focusing on that caused you to not notice we were about to bump into each other hmm?" She said as she looked at him and tilted her head.

((i'm always around, unless i'm in the poop room, or it's between like 7 to noon during the weekdays... xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back