• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded slowly. "That's good..." She said softly.
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
William stood up "You let her go in there.....I don't care if you "tried" to stop her....Thanks to you she could have gotten killed!"
Han frowned, "I was already exhausted. I don't see you running around most of the day fighting off monsters." He prorested.

Roman said:
Han frowned, "I was already exhausted. I don't see you running around most of the day fighting off monsters." He prorested.
Celia looked back and forth between them. "P-Please don't fight..." She muttered. She was feeling pain from their fighting and arguing.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed in thought, "Mostly pastries and desserts. I don't know what we're making today though... I think cupcakes or muffins, nothing to big."
Taylor chuckled, "Alright, hopefully they're good." He said smiling. "I can really use a nice treat after what happened earlier."

Roman said:
William clenched his fists "What excuse is being tired!? You are supposed to be her father figure not some idiot who lets her run into battles like that!!"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(AnyoneFree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
((I am as long as nobody interacted with my duo while I was gone...))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed as before grinning playfully "y'know, i think I'll mess with you a bit more " he said quietly as he hugged her and one of his hands traveled down and gave her a playfully squeeze "flustered yet~" he said teasingly.
"W-What?" She blushed more "I-I uhm m-maybe" she said quietly.

Celia looked back and forth between them. "P-Please don't fight..." She muttered. She was feeling pain from their fighting and arguing.
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
William clenched his fists "What excuse is being tired!? You are supposed to be her father figure not some idiot who lets her run into battles like that!!"
"Are you any better?! You're supposed to be her dad, yet you didn't even love her mother and on top of that you are barely around! So who are you to talk?" Han asked.

Roman said:
"Are you any better?! You're supposed to be her dad, yet you didn't even love her mother and on top of that you are barely around! So who are you to talk?" Han asked.
Celia began shivering. "P-Please stop..." She said in a pained voice.

@shortyshot8

@shortyshot8
Han stood up and took a deep breath, "I'm leaving. If you need me, I'll be at the lake." He said before vanishing.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
@shortyshot8
William growled "I have no choice! I can't help it if she hates me! I try to be there for her but she doesn't accept it so you were supposed to fill that role but you almost got her killed!"

Nonalaka said:
"W-What?" She blushed more "I-I uhm m-maybe" she said quietly.
Roland chuckled "if there's something I'm doing that you don't like...." he squeezed again "..then just say so~"he said teasingly as he placed a hand on her cheek "i mean really, your cheeks remind me of cherries." he said pecking her nose.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her and stopped looking mad "Ce-Celia?"
Celia kept crying. "I-I just want the fighting to stop... It hurts so much..." She said softly, not even paying that much attention to William.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her and stopped looking mad "Ce-Celia?"
Celia kept crying. "I-I just want the fighting to stop... It hurts so much..." She said softly, not even paying that much attention to William.
Roman walked into the room, "What's the problem? I heard crying..." he said looking around, until he saw Celia. "Where's Han?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Both my characters Everest and Fenris are on the school roof smoking.))

[/QUOTE]
1365450130739526_animate.gif

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Alright, hopefully they're good." He said smiling. "I can really use a nice treat after what happened earlier."
Celia blinked and tilted her head, "What happened? Are you talking about the feeding thing?" She asked. "Oh it probably is that... I think. I don't know anymore." Celia giggled and walked into the schools courtyard.

shortyshot8 said:
William growled "I have no choice! I can't help it if she hates me! I try to be there for her but she doesn't accept it so you were supposed to fill that role but you almost got her killed!"

(( Technically... >_> Even when she didn't hate him he still never visited her ))

Roman said:
Roman walked into the room, "What's the problem? I heard crying..." he said looking around, until he saw Celia. "Where's Han?"
Celia looked up at him, a frown on her face. "He left..." She said softly.

@shortyshot8

William sat on the edge of the bed and patted her head "I'm sorry"

Roman said:

(How did Roman even get there?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and tilted her head, "What happened? Are you talking about the feeding thing?" She asked. "Oh it probably is that... I think. I don't know anymore." Celia giggled and walked into the schools courtyard.
(( Technically... >_> Even when she didn't hate him he still never visited her ))
"No, that made me kind of confused." Taylor said laughing a little. "I was fused with someone, which was fucking weird... I don't know why I agreed to it."

shortyshot8 said:
William sat on the edge of the bed and patted her head "I'm sorry"
(How did Roman even get there?)
(( They're at the mansion xD ))

Celia looked up at him, a frown on her face. "He left..." She said softly.
@shortyshot8
Roman nodded, "Should I go find him? If it's his fault he should apologize. I won't tolerate relationship issues."

Roman said:
"No, that made me kind of confused." Taylor said laughing a little. "I was fused with someone, which was fucking weird... I don't know why I agreed to it."

(( They're at the mansion xD ))

Roman nodded, "Should I go find him? If it's his fault he should apologize. I won't tolerate relationship issues."
(I don't remember that....)

William looked at Roman "Just keep him away from me"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know, just saying the words Sanctum, love, and topped sound silly." Asuka admitted. "For some reason it makes me think of who's top and who's bottom..."
...♅Akira looked at Asuka for a few minutes with a blank expression. He then replied, a smirk forming on his face. As he spoke, he manifested a glass of red wine and stared at it♅...

“ I'd be top.. or we'd both be on our knees.. or you'd be top... or it'd be all three... ”

1322321028804_zpsciqakecz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back