• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "Ah, good" she said with a smile "So, when do you know when those souls are ready to go where they belong?"
Wanderer shook his head "No idea"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wibbly-wobbly, William is now, a homsexually~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah no)

Roman said:
"What? Tyler likes me?" Han asked, slightly surprised. "That's great! Now I know he accepts me." He laughed a little. "We sparred before, I remember waking up by a pile of rubble that day, that's one strong kid."
Celia giggled. "Well he was raised by his father to be tough remember? If he wasn't then he wouldn't be on my elite squad would he?" She said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
((hmm, interesting, sound manipulation is a sub-power of air manipulation, so that's a possibility for me....))
((That's only according to the superpower wiki, however I got allot more technical, Everest isn't manipulating air, he is truly manipulating sound. The air is just acting as a medium. If he wated to, Everest could manipulate sound in water, because that is also another viable medium. Would you still classify it as air manipulation then?"))

Roman said:
Taylor looked at everyone else when they looked at him and Celia.
Gareki.jpg

"Did you say something?" He asked jokingly. Taylor then smiled and walked over to her and grabbed the bowl, "Yeah, wanna grab the stuff?" He asked with a grin. "After we mix, I'll let you finish the work since you don't want me to do everything~"
"Hey! That was my bowl!" Celia exclaimed and laughed again before grabbing the bowl back. "I need this thank you very much." She set the bowl down on the couch before putting the necessary amount of ingredients into the bowl and mixing it.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled. "Well he was raised by his father to be tough remember? If he wasn't then he wouldn't be on my elite squad would he?" She said happily.
"Hey, I wasn't the only one who passed out. Tyler took a nap too." Han said, with a sigh. "Elite squad?" He asked. "How about we head home and you explain on the way?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I got him engaged to Kagura no way in hell you changing dat up xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, but at the same time maybe we should put some sun screen on be for we get sun burn...." he said smiling at her.
"Hm?, oh right,I suppose that would be a good idea" she said with a nod "Sunburn is awful" she said as she crinkled up her nose thinking of the last time she got sunburned.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hey! That was my bowl!" Celia exclaimed and laughed again before grabbing the bowl back. "I need this thank you very much." She set the bowl down on the couch before putting the necessary amount of ingredients into the bowl and mixing it.
Taylor chuckled, "Well alright then~" he said, standing next to her as she mixed. "I guess I'll wait~" Taylor laughed a little.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked upwards and created a rift in space, he raised his palms to the rift. He replied♅...
“ I add it to an unoccupied part of the current universe, splitting this universe and our universe will a ‘wall’. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka watched intently before saying, "Sounds kind of confusing but amazing."

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer shook his head "No idea"

(Yeah no)
"Hm, so if they are just souls, that means they have no bodies right?...so where do they go?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everst thought for a moment before saying, "Ya know? Bull shitting my way through this would have been a lot easier if the guy actually made of smoke was still here..."

[/QUOTE]
"Can't make up a story without him?" Mizuki asked with a grin. "Looks like you're at a loss buddy... Though now I'm debating whether I should give you detention or not."

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?, oh right,I suppose that would be a good idea" she said with a nod "Sunburn is awful" she said as she crinkled up her nose thinking of the last time she got sunburned.
Roland smiled "I'll get your back if you want~" he said tilting his head.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I'll get your back if you want~" he said tilting his head.
The suncream appeared beside them as he spoke "Huh?, well if you want to you can" she said, blinking a few times as she looked over at him.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Well alright then~" he said, standing next to her as she mixed. "I guess I'll wait~" Taylor laughed a little.
Celia giggled and slid the bowl over to him once she finished mixing. "Here, you can put in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Then you can put it in the cupcake tray and stick them in the oven once you're done." She said before walking over to two students. "Chocolate is okay I guess... I would have rather done vanilla or strawberry today." One of them said. "I'd have to agree with you there on the flavor part, but chocolate is better then okay. I'd say it's amazing." The other said as she looked room the other girl to Celia. "Chocolate is more than that! It more like, BOOM!!! and BOOM!!" Celia exclaimed, waving her hands up and down with an angry look on her face.

tumblr_nqafaz4mJR1u86t2qo1_540.gif

One of the girls put a hand on her forehead and sighed lightly, "We know Celia. You say this every time we have something chocolate involves." "That's just how I feel about chocolate. Don't judge me." Celia huffed and crossed her arms before walking back to Taylor.

Nonalaka said:
The suncream appeared beside them as he spoke "Huh?, well if you want to you can" she said, blinking a few times as she looked over at him.
Roland chuckled "well, if you don't have any objections." he said as he picked up the suncream and put some in his hands.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "Yeah"
"So, do you have any hobbies apart from well...wandering around" she asked, chuckling lightly.

SoulofTobi said:
((well, if you're getting technical, then that's vibration manipulation, if it's over any median that is,))
((sound is a vibration that propagates as a typically audible mechanical wave of pressure and displacement, through a medium such as air))
((Actually what I said in his Cs was technically acoustic manipulation but same thing, however it's not just vibration manipulation due to adding in frequency,distortion, and all the other fun stuff such as sonoluminescence....))

Nonalaka said:
"So, do you have any hobbies apart from well...wandering around" she asked, chuckling lightly.
Wanderer shook his head "Sadly not....All I do is deliver souls"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back