• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"O-oh, right, well I can't really help that" she said quietly as she rubbed the side of her face with her hand
Roland chuckled "well, then i'll be able to tease you forever then~" he said jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna sat up quickly "Woah Woah What?! I-I thought you were 12?! Y-You shouldn't be thinking of such things!!" She said while waving her hands frantically.
((//dies))
Wanderer tilted his head more "Is it a bad thing? Is that not how you were created?"

Roman said:
Taylor started walking toward Celia, catching the chocolate chips as he did. "I bet you can~" he said smiling. He then stopped when he made it right in front of her. "Say ah~"

(( That's one kid with a FUCKED up mind then >.> ))
Celia blinked, looking up at him before opening her mouth and saying, "Aaah~"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Excuses! >_> He's only 12... He'll even if I had someone else's mind, I wouldn't ask a question like that. I'd ask about food... always food ))
((AND SWEETS RIGHT???))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked, looking up at him before opening her mouth and saying, "Aaah~"
Taylor smiled and dropped one of the chocolate chips in her mouth. He then ate one himself. "Want another?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, then i'll be able to tease you forever then~" he said jokingly.
Dakota sighed a bit "I-Ill get used to it eventually maybe" she said with a quiet chuckle.

SoulofTobi said:
((AND SWEETS RIGHT???))
(( Yes! Sweets too

tumblr_nss66rhOaZ1sk1rjvo1_500.gif
))

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki thought about it for a moment and shook her head, "I highly doubt you'd show up... What do you mean by that?" She asked as she watched him sway. "You have a song stuck in your head or something?"
Everest laughed before replying, "Ya, something like that, but when it's me, it's a bit more than just stuck in there, the music fills my entire existence... You know, it would be easier for me to just show you." Pulling the guitar out of its case ((because I just remembered Everest would still technically have it with him)), Everest grinned and said "A dog ran off with my homework, I swear..... They never see it my way..." (( that's an abbreviated version of the intro to the music video.)) before he began to play, and sing. Using his abilities Everest also filled in the rest of the parts to form the full song.

[media]

[/media]

Nonalaka said:
Dakota sighed a bit "I-Ill get used to it eventually maybe" she said with a quiet chuckle.
Roland nodded "but until then i'll have fun~" he said cheerfully "now lay down so i can get your back." he said showing his hands that are covered in suncream.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer tilted his head more "Is it a bad thing? Is that not how you were created?"
"I-Its not a bad thing its just, I-I didn't think a 12 year old would say that" She said quietly as her ears twitched repeatedly "A-Anyways I didn't mean anything like that I-I meant like videogames or sport or getting ice cream" she said as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and dropped one of the chocolate chips in her mouth. He then ate one himself. "Want another?"
"Yes please!" Celia said and nodded after she ate the other one.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "but until then i'll have fun~" he said cheerfully "now lay down so i can get your back." he said showing his hands that are covered in suncream.
Dakota looked at him before nodding lightly "okay" she said as she lay down.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes please!" Celia said and nodded after she ate the other one.
Taylor gave her another and chuckled, "I know I say it a lot, but you're so cute." He said smiling. He then ate one more before speaking again, "On the other hand, I can't believe we're getting married. That's a incredible step in our relationship."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka watched intently before saying, "Sounds kind of confusing but amazing."
...♅Akira smiled and raised his hand into the rift, the universe suddenly going through the rift. The rift closed behind it. He then turned to Asuka and spoke, a smile forming on his face♅...

“ It's done~ The Asuka cosmos has been created~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him before nodding lightly "okay" she said as she lay down.
Roland knelt down next to her and used the back of one of his hands to move her hair out of the way before pressing his hands to her back.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and raised his hand into the rift, the universe suddenly going through the rift. The rift closed behind it. He then turned to Asuka and spoke, a smile forming on his face♅...

[/QUOTE]
((And in that moment at least a hundred scientists shit their pants!!!))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed before replying, "Ya, something like that, but when it's me, it's a bit more than just stuck in there, the music fills my entire existence... You know, it would be easier for me to just show you." Pulling the guitar out of its case ((because I just remembered Everest would still technically have it with him)), Everest grinned and said "A dog ran off with my homework, I swear..... They never see it my way..." (( that's an abbreviated version of the intro to the music video.)) before he began to play, and sing. Using his abilities Everest also filled in the rest of the parts to form the full song.
[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
"I'm guessing it has to do with what you are." Mizuki said before tapping her foot to the rhythm of the music that Everest was play.

Roman said:
Taylor gave her another and chuckled, "I know I say it a lot, but you're so cute." He said smiling. He then ate one more before speaking again, "On the other hand, I can't believe we're getting married. That's a incredible step in our relationship."
Celia blushed and put her hands on her cheeks to hide it, "I'm always cute. It is pretty shocking though... but I'm happy you asked! Which reminds me... I need to still plan all of this. Ugh..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland knelt down next to her and used the back of one of his hands to move her hair out of the way before pressing his hands to her back.
"Okay that's pretty cold" she said with a chuckle as he placed his hands on her back.

*Kurome took her cannon before opening a window in the room and jumped off and landing on the ground before starting to walk away*

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

@WeirdPrincess

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
"Okay that's pretty cold" she said with a chuckle as he placed his hands on her back.
Roland chuckled "and i haven't even started moving." he said as he pressed a bit harder then started moving his hands.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm guessing it has to do with what you are." Mizuki said before tapping her foot to the rhythm of the music that Everest was play.

Celia blushed and put her hands on her cheeks to hide it, "I'm always cute. It is pretty shocking though... but I'm happy you asked! Which reminds me... I need to still plan all of this. Ugh..."
Taylor laughed, "Don't hide the fact you're blushing. It's not like it's a bad thing~" he said with a smile. "You aren't planning alone. I'm way to helpful to let you do it by yourself, so I'll help you."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"Oh my... There's a whole other universe out there and it's named after me.." Asuka said quietly and placed her hands on her cheeks. She soon sniffled before continuing, "I feel like crying. I don't even know why, this isn't anything to cry about! Dang tear... go away your not needed..."

Roman said:
(( Kaz, Roman, Asuna, Ken and Ayame ))
(If your still free I don't care who you send I have Sam, Lexi, Nymph, May, Arielle, Naomi, Luke, Kyle, Navi, Akito, Miayuki, Raven, Taiga (I have a lot)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked back at Amaya "is there a problem my love?" he asked tilting his head at her.
Amaya shook her head slowly. "N-No" she says blushing in embarrassment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back