• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Solo Chapter 2: The Way Of The Warrior

Tyler was relaxing on the beach with Dark Tyler. "Hey me, it's so calm and peaceful here right?" He laughed lightly.

Dark Tyler spat at the ground and growled. "Yeah, I hate it." He said with a frown. He had a pair of shades on and swim trunks.

Then, Tyler looked down the beach to check his surroundings. A few men were flirting with a woman down the beach. She seemed a bit displeased. Tyler got up and walked over to them. "I'm sorry to intrude, but I don't think she appreciates your flirting..." He said simply. The men seemed aggervated now. They all of a sudden shot Tyler with a beam of light from their hands. Tyler yelled out in pain as his wings suddenly disappeared, everything that made him a angel disappeared. He coughed as he got up. He was human. "If you won't listen to reason..." He muttered as a blue flame coursed over his hands and 2 katana's appeared in his hands, him now giving them a serious look. "I will just have to put you both in your place..." He muttered.

Narukami.Yu.full.905949.jpg

The men shot another beam at him, but this time Tyler seemed to dodge with extreme speed. By the time they had a chance to anything else, Tyler had slashed them all in 1 stroke. They all fell dead. The woman looked at Tyler fearfully and started running off. Tyler frowned. "Damn, I messed up... But then again, I couldn't just sit by and let those men treat her like that..." He said before he made both his blades vanished and he went back to relaxing with Dark Tyler.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright....so why are you floating like that?''

[/QUOTE]
"Because flying is fun." Ken said crossing his arms, with a smile. "You can't fly?"

Roman said:
Ken nodded and chuckled, "If it's exclusive, then I don't think I should look." He said floating up a little.
"Well then, let's go!" Han said happily. He grabbed Celia's hand and smiled. "Ready?"

"Open field or a beach..." Taylor said with a nod. "I'll try and find the perfect spot with those two places." He said smiling. "As for food, let's just save that for later, unless you want to choose."
Celia nodded. "Mhm!" She said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i-i dunno...what do we do at beaches..?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel pointed out towards the water. "Well there's swimming and surfing... Does that sound like any fun to you?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Han smiled and began walking, "So, what's this elite squad?" He asked curiously. "Sounds like fun."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Yeah~ I've already got a good priest, along with an idea about the location and the caterers, which means all we have to do is discuss what type of cake. I believe you'll have to get your bridesmaids as well and go shopping for a dress~ Not to mention we'll have to have food for the attendees~ Is there any location you'd like in particular? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka thought for a moment before shaking her head. "No not really, anywhere thats nice and pretty is fine with me. All I'm focused on is the cake tasting, which I look forward to, and the dress shopping."

Roman said:
Ken continued to walk into the courtyard before his eyes made their way to a tree. He then noticed someone was there, "H-Hey there!" He said waving a hand.
"Han isn't here..." A voice said to her in a soft tone. Asuna then tapped her shoulder, "I'm guessing this isn't the school... "
May jumped. "Gahh you scared me" she says placing a hand on her chest. "Oh well I guess he won't be knowing where I am" she says.

Pixel pointed out towards the water. "Well there's swimming and surfing... Does that sound like any fun to you?" He asked.
''hmm...maybe i think i still know how to swim...''

*She said before walking towards the water*

Roman said:
Han smiled and began walking, "So, what's this elite squad?" He asked curiously. "Sounds like fun."
Celia nodded. "It sort of is... You get to go a lot of places. Mostly to different dimensions." She said with a smile. "Tyler is my strongest fighter. He's constantly pushed himself and his abilites so one day he would be able to protect all the people he loved... His dark counterpart would be next, due to having him most of the same abilities as Tyler." She explained.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She shook her head lightly giggling a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"That sounds like it sucks..." Ken said, sighing lightly when he finished. "If I could teach you how I would. It's a great ability to have."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "when did you go shy on me Amaya?" he asked tilting his head as he pulled her shirt the rest of the way off.
Amaya blushed. "I'm only shy when your naked." She says slipping out of her shorts

shortyshot8 said:
(I imagine so xD You and me are in the same place)
((only my character isn't a 12 year old trying to get some, mine is a 16 year old who has gotten some xD ))

Mayyflower said:
May jumped. "Gahh you scared me" she says placing a hand on her chest. "Oh well I guess he won't be knowing where I am" she says.
Asuna gave a nervous laugh, "Yep... I know him from school... I didn't know he lived here, I kind of just stumbled along this place by accident."

Roman said:
Ken nodded and chuckled, "If it's exclusive, then I don't think I should look." He said floating up a little.
"Well then, let's go!" Han said happily. He grabbed Celia's hand and smiled. "Ready?"

"Open field or a beach..." Taylor said with a nod. "I'll try and find the perfect spot with those two places." He said smiling. "As for food, let's just save that for later, unless you want to choose."
"No let's save it." Celia said with a grin. "I don't want to have to worry about that yet." She stated before going to the over and grabbing a hand towel. Celia then took the muffins out of the oven and set them on the table. "Anything else we should talk about now?" She asked as she layed out foil before taking out the muffins and setting them on it.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "I'm only shy when your naked." She says slipping out of her shorts
Ayen raised an eyebrow "oh really, you could of fooled me with the things you've done before~" he said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka thought for a moment before shaking her head. "No not really, anywhere thats nice and pretty is fine with me. All I'm focused on is the cake tasting, which I look forward to, and the dress shopping."
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied♅...

“ I was thinking we can have the wedding in Euphoria~ I believe my people are dying to meet their new queen~ There will be a lot of caterers who'll take pride in serving us and our guests~ Do you know who your bridesmaids are gonna be? ”

Celia nodded. "It sort of is... You get to go a lot of places. Mostly to different dimensions." She said with a smile. "Tyler is my strongest fighter. He's constantly pushed himself and his abilites so one day he would be able to protect all the people he loved... His dark counterpart would be next, due to having him most of the same abilities as Tyler." She explained.
Han raised a brow, "I see. I wonder when I'll get to see Tyler again anyways..." he said, looking up at the sky. He then looked back down at Celia, "I would totally like to be a part of that..."

Roman said:
"That sounds like it sucks..." Ken said, sighing lightly when he finished. "If I could teach you how I would. It's a great ability to have."
''oh well, im afraid of heights anyways...so its fine''

WeirdPrincess said:
"No let's save it." Celia said with a grin. "I don't want to have to worry about that yet." She stated before going to the over and grabbing a hand towel. Celia then took the muffins out of the oven and set them on the table. "Anything else we should talk about now?" She asked as she layed out foil before taking out the muffins and setting them on it.
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Best men and bridesmaids..." he said with a nod. "I'm gonna check with a few of my friends later about it. What about you?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh well, im afraid of heights anyways...so its fine''

[/QUOTE]
"Afraid of heights? I can help you with that! If you want though because the way I would teach you is terrifying." Ken said with a laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki shrugged, "I'm not exactly a normal teacher. Once I'm off work, I'm more myself." She stated before her eyes widened at the succubus statement. Mizuki stared at him for a while before she burst out laughing again. "A succubus? How do those conclusions get you to a succubus?" She said in between laughs. "I'm a Kitsune and my name is Mizuki. If you wanna go for introductions, might I ask what your name is?"
(( I would try and find it for you... but I'm lazy at the moment
xD ))
"A fox spirit huh? My names Everest. No official species title. As for the succubus comment, that would be because I had a very similar conversation, with a very similar ominous feeling,with her right before I had to shoot her in the head... Then drown her... Then cut of said head... Then burn her... Then asphyxiate her... Then blast out both her ear drums... Then.... Ugh... Lets just say that succubi are a bitch to kill and leave it at that..." Everest shook his head remembering how annoying it had been...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied♅...
“ I was thinking we can have the wedding in Euphoria~ I believe my people are dying to meet their new queen~ There will be a lot of caterers who'll take pride in serving us and our guests~ Do you know who your bridesmaids are gonna be? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Euphoria sounds perfect. Though the way you make it sound with serving, it seems like I'm royalty." Asuka said chuckling. "Yeah, I know who the bridesmaids are. I'll talk to them about it later."

Roman said:
Asuna gave a nervous laugh, "Yep... I know him from school... I didn't know he lived here, I kind of just stumbled along this place by accident."
May tilted her head. "What's school, Han never told me what that was..." She says rubbing the back of her head

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Best men and bridesmaids..." he said with a nod. "I'm gonna check with a few of my friends later about it. What about you?"

"Afraid of heights? I can help you with that! If you want though because the way I would teach you is terrifying." Ken said with a laugh.
''i think il pass...''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised an eyebrow "oh really, you could of fooled me with the things you've done before~" he said with a chuckle.
Amaya giggled. "Oh ayen, what ever am I gonna do with you" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back