• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(In other words William could see and feel Al and Nora having sex :troll: )
(( That's not right at all.... That's like the big 'I' word. ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Okay now that's just fucking weird and creepy... ))
(( It's like ******... ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and looked up at Akira, "Desensitize? Never in my life have I heard that before..." She said quietly as she tried to think of what it meant.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, slowly leaning out and smiling♅...

“ What I'm trying to say is that you won't feel as embarrassed as you were before~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Is that so?" She tilted her head "Y'know, I'm not the best people person myself" she said with a giggle
Roland chuckled "yeah, but i doubt you'd walk around covered in motor oil, grease, soot and burn marks without realizing it." he said playfully

((soooo, busy day?))

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
((so all of them know what a succubus is like :P ))

Roman said:
"You're right about that. I'm gonna go now. I'm getting pretty tired. If one of the owners are home I'll call you." Ayame said.
Everest grinned and said, "Sounds good to me. I'll catch you latter Ayame."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "yeah, but i doubt you'd walk around covered in motor oil, grease, soot and burn marks without realizing it." he said playfully
((soooo, busy day?))

(Sadly xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(In other words William could see and feel Al and Nora having sex :troll: )
((( Whoa, would you look at that? It's William-not-getting-any-sex-ever-again O'clock. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, they're trousers. Hmpf... hmpf hmpf
tumblr_njkb9vh8Y01rbh5y4o1_500.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
(((I don't know why but I laughed at that harder than I probably should have...:'D))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Whoa, would you look at that? It's William-not-getting-any-sex-ever-again O'clock. )))

[/QUOTE]
(What the hell are you talking about? xD )

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and said, "Sounds good to me. I'll catch you latter Ayame."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame kissed his cheek and giggled, "Alrighty, I'll see you again then." She said before vanishing.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Whoa, would you look at that? It's William-not-getting-any-sex-ever-again O'clock. )))

[/QUOTE][media]

[/media]

SoulofTobi said:
((soooo, busy day?))

Dakota laughed "I suppose not..."she looked at him "...without noticing?, how could you not notice?" She chuckled lightly.

((Yeah ;v; also my sister came home from a party and began to talk and laugh loudly, waking me up and now I can't sleep *rolls up in a blanket ;-;*))

shortyshot8 said:
(What the hell are you talking about? xD )
((( Well, if Al feels and sees everything William is doing, including intercourse, that's technically like both Al and William are... doing it with the girl at the same time. Which means you technically admitted to them both being homosexual for each other, considering if one masturbated, the other would see and feel the other masturbating. Meaning one of your characters has watched their brother jack off. Your move. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Well, if Al feels and sees everything William is doing, including intercourse, that's technically like both Al and William are... doing it with the girl at the same time. Which means you technically admitted to them both being homosexual for each other, considering if one masturbated, the other would see and feel the other masturbating. Meaning one of your characters has watched their brother jack off. Your move. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Well...This would be true....However William has a fiance and Al has been getting ass for as long as I can remember xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Well, if Al feels and sees everything William is doing, including intercourse, that's technically like both Al and William are... doing it with the girl at the same time. Which means you technically admitted to them both being homosexual for each other, considering if one masturbated, the other would see and feel the other masturbating. Meaning one of your characters has watched their brother jack off. Your move. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( This is absolutely true... ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Well...This would be true....However William has a fiance and Al has been getting ass for as long as I can remember xD )
(( I don't think that makes it better... ))

[/QUOTE]
(( .-. ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "I suppose not..."she looked at him "...without noticing?, how could you not notice?" She chuckled lightly.
((Yeah ;v; also my sister came home from a party and began to talk and laugh loudly, waking me up and now I can't sleep *rolls up in a blanket ;-;*))
Roland chuckled "when you spend so much time in a workshop.... it becomes easy to miss..." he said before smiling and attempting to splash her with some water again.

((also, your solo post from earlier, are you going off to college soon-ish? I'm managing to balance this with school work, sleep, cleaning, cooking and gaming, and yes, i am a geek!))

shortyshot8 said:
(Thanks ^^)
( xD It never gets any better for the Short's)
(( If I were one of them, I'd probably would've killed myself... °_° ))

shortyshot8 said:
((( Yeah, Al has been getting ass... his brother's. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, Al has been getting ass... his brother's. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Fucking dead xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
"Back to the Mortal world"

(T-T)

William smiled "And you are all I need"
Both Rini and Yuna nodded at the same time.

"So, If you have that to do, then I guess you won't be staying here long?, You'll have to go to where the spirits wish to go, right?" Yuna asked, tilting her head as Rini seemed to be now lost in thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back