• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and said, "Well I could, but that would be hypocritical of me."

[/QUOTE]
"You're right about that. I'm gonna go now. I'm getting pretty tired. If one of the owners are home I'll call you." Ayame said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka groaned and leaned her head back, "Now I really wish I didn't get embarrassed so easily. I hate that part of me..." She muttered.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, kissing her neck as she leaned her head back♅...

“ Really? I love that part of you, it's cute~ I don't want to get rid of it entirely, I only want to.. desensitize you to embarrassment so that it doesn't hold you back~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
"Sorry I'm just used to living in a normal village"
"Well get used to searching one of the largest houses in the city. I'm sure the vessel for Nora's conscious is around if she lives here." Reiji said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "Yay! I love food." She said happily before pulling her phone out and looking through it.
Taylor chuckled, "I think I know you love food." He said, taking a sip of the milkshake. "Calling someone?"

Roman said:
"Well get used to searching one of the largest houses in the city. I'm sure the vessel for Nora's conscious is around if she lives here." Reiji said.
Taylor chuckled, "I think I know you love food." He said, taking a sip of the milkshake. "Calling someone?"
He nodded "Alright....If you don't mind me" He said as he began walking around searching for Nora

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
He nodded "Alright....If you don't mind me" He said as he began walking around searching for Nora
@WeirdPrincess
His search was not successful. After a few days of staying at the mansion, Nora had retreated back to Sakies mind to recover her strength. Sakie then left the mansion because it was not her home.

WeirdPrincess said:
His search was not successful. After a few days of staying at the mansion, Nora had retreated back to Sakies mind to recover her strength. Sakie then left the mansion because it was not her home.
(God dammit Princess I need to have him talk to her)

Roman said:
Celia shook her head, "No. Just texting my peeps." She said as her fingers moved quickly as she typed away at her phone.

shortyshot8 said:
(God dammit Princess I need to have him talk to her)
(( Well Rakuen isn't exactly alive and she can't be out all the time. It wastes her energy, so she mostly stays in Sakies mind. You'll have to either go look for Sakie or have him go do something else ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head, "No. Just texting my peeps." She said as her fingers moved quickly as she typed away at her phone.

(( Well Rakuen isn't exactly alive and she can't be out all the time. It wastes her energy, so she mostly stays in Sakies mind. You'll have to either go look for Sakie or have him go do something else ))
(Can I just warp him to her? xD )

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor nodded, "Oh." He said, taking another drink. "I think I'm done drinking now. I will admit, that was some good milkshake."

shortyshot8 said:
(Well since he is a Short and ALL Short's are linked with magic he knows her magic by heart)
((so if you use a magic death curse it could potentially spread to all Shorts?))

((does that sound right @Roman ??))

shortyshot8 said:
(Well since he is a Short and ALL Short's are linked with magic he knows her magic by heart)
(( All 'Shorts' are linked. Nora nor Sakie are Shorts... ))

SoulofTobi said:
((so if you use a magic death curse it could potentially spread to all Shorts?))
(Yes)

Roman said:
(Yes but if Al and him are linked he can see EVERYTHING Al sees and remember EVERYTHING Al remembers if he needs to)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, kissing her neck as she leaned her head back♅...
“ Really? I love that part of you, it's cute~ I don't want to get rid of it entirely, I only want to.. desensitize you to embarrassment so that it doesn't hold you back~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked and looked up at Akira, "Desensitize? Never in my life have I heard that before..." She said quietly as she tried to think of what it meant.

SoulofTobi said:
((does that sound right @Roman ??))
(( Sounds right. ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Yes)
(Yes but if Al and him are linked he can see EVERYTHING Al sees and remember EVERYTHING Al remembers if he needs to)
(( That's not weird at all xD ))

Kara walked into the room they called a dorm she then dropped everything she was holding and flunked onto the bed.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "did you not sleep enough?" he asked teasingly

Roland smiled "i defiantly would of ended up acting like a fool with such a beautiful girl talking to me." he said playfully placing a hand on her cheek.
Dakota giggled "Is that so?" She tilted her head "Y'know, I'm not the best people person myself" she said with a giggle

Roman said:
((( Yeah, they're trousers. Hmpf... hmpf hmpf

tumblr_njkb9vh8Y01rbh5y4o1_500.gif
)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back