• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, Al has been getting ass... his brother's. )))

[/QUOTE]
(*Facepalm*)

Roman said:
(( If I were one of them, I'd probably would've killed myself... °_° ))
(It's something the Short's have lived with since they existed so they think everyone else can do it too)

Nonalaka said:
Both Rini and Yuna nodded at the same time.
"So, If you have that to do, then I guess you won't be staying here long?, You'll have to go to where the spirits wish to go, right?" Yuna asked, tilting her head as Rini seemed to be now lost in thought.
Wanderer shook his head "When they are released they will go where they wish"

shortyshot8 said:
(*Facepalm*)
(It's something the Short's have lived with since they existed so they think everyone else can do it too)
((( So... does that also mean they could feel their father and mother.. doing it? )))

(( Wait a minute! Nora met William first and had sex with him... So that means Al saw that and felt it... So technically he already had sex with her before she even knew him I suppose... That actual fuck?! .-. ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, Al has been getting ass... his brother's. )))

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_meqa6xYEUT1rfx24fo1_400.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Wait a minute! Nora met William first and had sex with him... So that means Al saw that and felt it... So technically he already had sex with her before she even knew him I suppose... That actual fuck?! .-. ))
((( She only consented to William. Which means Al technically raped her~ )))

shortyshot8 said:
(*Facepalm*)

Wanderer shook his head "When they are released they will go where they wish"
(( Roman don't like that. Roman don't wanna talk to a Short now... Roman done xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( She only consented to William. Which means Al technically raped her~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm done with logic xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( One of Akira's forms are Alucard. It's gonna be great to use him again xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((i was actually thinking you might of already snagged him..... damn it))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( She only consented to William. Which means Al technically raped her~ )))

[/QUOTE]
((
tumblr_npnqgzshIC1u6grzgo1_400.gif
))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So... does that also mean they could feel their father and mother.. doing it? )))

[/QUOTE]
(Their mother and father are dead....They've been dead for a LONG time.....I believe RIGHT after they were born they kinda died)

SoulofTobi said:
((i was actually thinking you might of already snagged him..... damn it))
((( I've been using him for a while now. Ask @Himeragi Seiker , the first time Akira met Himeragi, he was in Alucard's form and was toying with her by slicing her body up xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
(Their mother and father are dead....They've been dead for a LONG time.....I believe RIGHT after they were born they kinda died)
((( Ah, right~ So let's just say, for knowledge's sake, if Al was homosexual, would William also be homosexual? )))

Fukushima Akira]((( I've been using him for a while now. Ask [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] , this first time Akira met Himeragi, he was in Alucard's form and was toying with her by slicing her body up xD )))
(( DAMN AKIRA WAS ONE DARK MOTHERFUCKER ))

Fukushima Akira]((( I've been using him for a while now. Ask [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] , this first time Akira met Himeragi, he was in Alucard's form and was toying with her by slicing her body up xD )))
((just.... Dafuk man.... every old just seems to mess with Himeragi....))

WeirdPrincess said:
(Don't turn this weird @Fukushima Akira You made it VERY weird)

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] , the first time Akira met Himeragi, he was in Alucard's form and was toying with her by slicing her body up xD )))
((( Ah, right~ So let's just say, for knowledge's sake, if Al was homosexual, would William also be homosexual? )))
(Well...Yeah I guess so xD )

Roman said:
(( DAMN AKIRA WAS ONE DARK MOTHERFUCKER ))
((( WHEN AKIRA FIRST ENTERED FANTASY HIGH, HE BLEW UP HELL BECAUSE SATAN WAS OF NO USE TO HIM, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?! )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( WHEN AKIRA FIRST ENTERED FANTASY HIGH, HE BLEW UP HELL BECAUSE SATAN WAS OF NO USE TO HIM, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?! )))

[/QUOTE]
((A BOY SCOUT!!! WHY ARE WE SPEAKING IN CAPS!?!?!?!?!?))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "when you spend so much time in a workshop.... it becomes easy to miss..." he said before smiling and attempting to splash her with some water again.
((also, your solo post from earlier, are you going off to college soon-ish? I'm managing to balance this with school work, sleep, cleaning, cooking and gaming, and yes, i am a geek!))
((Ah, yes but I have about 6-7 hours worth of college homework and course work a day since I don't exactly have finals or anything its all continuous assessment, I also have to cook, clean etc like yourself there but I also have some health related things to attend to for a bit and other stuff I'm too lazy to type, I was just warning in case its all too much for me to be on here as much as normal uvu-3 pfft I'm a geek too hi 5!))

Dakota giggled as she tried to avoid it and splashed back "Oh, I guess you have a point." She said smiling a bit.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( WHEN AKIRA FIRST ENTERED FANTASY HIGH, HE BLEW UP HELL BECAUSE SATAN WAS OF NO USE TO HIM, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?! )))

[/QUOTE]
(( HE FELT THE SAME WAY ABOUT GOD?! xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
((looking at you to Roman.....))
(( So not in those pants... ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back