• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Already have~ Wait.. so just say.. Akira turned one of them gay.. would the other turn gay..? )))

[/QUOTE]
(Umm....I have no clue xD They just feel what the other feels and remember what the other remembers that is all.....I think?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Already have~ Wait.. so just say.. Akira turned one of them gay.. would the other turn gay..? )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Dead xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Umm....I have no clue xD They just feel what the other feels and remember what the other remembers that is all.....I think?)
((( But William would be attracted to men, right? )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( GOD AND AKIRA WERE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS BEFORE ZERO KILLED HER )))

[/QUOTE]
(( ZERO IS A JERK!! I WANNA MEET GOD BUT NOW SHE'S DEAD!! ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( But William would be attracted to men, right? )))

[/QUOTE]
(I mean....Sure? I guess so....Because it is a feeling....Don't you dare do what I think you're gonna do)

Roman said:
(( ZERO IS A JERK!! I WANNA MEET GOD BUT NOW SHE'S DEAD!! ))
((( Oh, I could still help you meet her..

Diablo_III_Reaper_of_Souls_Cinematic_Trailer_zps1gjmwprx.gif
)))

shortyshot8 said:
(I mean....Sure? I guess so....Because it is a feeling....Don't you dare do what I think you're gonna do)
((( Oops, already thought of it, it's gone happen~ )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh, I could still help you meet her..
)))

[/QUOTE]
(( Have I ever told you how much I like your hair? *laughs nervously* ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh, I could still help you meet her..
)))

((( Oops, already thought of it, it's gone happen~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(Alright but be aware this will NOT end well for Akira)

Nonalaka said:
((Ah, yes but I have about 6-7 hours worth of college homework and course work a day since I don't exactly have finals or anything its all continuous assessment, I also have to cook, clean etc like yourself there but I also have some health related things to attend to for a bit and other stuff I'm too lazy to type, I was just warning in case its all too much for me to be on here as much as normal uvu-3 pfft I'm a geek too hi 5!))
Dakota giggled as she tried to avoid it and splashed back "Oh, I guess you have a point." She said smiling a bit.
((when i say school work i'm talking about college, and gaming has made it so i need to do stuff with my hands and fingers, don't take that the wrong way...*high fives*))

Roland smiled "just maybe, but i'm glad they furthered my charm, so i can do this~" he said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him and kissed her.

Roman said:
(( HE FELT THE SAME WAY ABOUT GOD?! xD ))
(( So not in those pants... ))
((yet......))

@Fukushima Akira

SoulofTobi said:
((when i say school work i'm talking about college, and gaming has made it so i need to do stuff with my hands and fingers, don't take that the wrong way...*high fives*))
Roland smiled "just maybe, but i'm glad they furthered my charm, so i can do this~" he said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him and kissed her.

((yet......))

@Fukushima Akira
(( If I wanted to, I would have already... ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( *Starts thinking* Maybe I'll make them gay for each other.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh god....Don't do this to me Akira T-T)

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh god....Don't do this to me Akira T-T)
((( Wait.. I can make them gay for each other while being extremely horny.. then I'll remove their penises.. )))

shortyshot8 said:
(*Facepalm*)
(It's something the Short's have lived with since they existed so they think everyone else can do it too)

Wanderer shook his head "When they are released they will go where they wish"
"Oh, Right" Yuna slowly nodded "I get it now...sorry if I seem dumb, I just haven't heard of wanders or anything like that.."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wait.. I can make them gay for each other while being extremely horny.. then I'll remove their penises.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Akira that's too far ._.)

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, Right" Yuna slowly nodded "I get it now...sorry if I seem dumb, I just haven't heard of wanders or anything like that.."
"It's perfectly understandable"

((You know what I just thought about? Everest can hear every thing within 50 miles... That would mean he could hear said people having sex... And all the foreplay.... On my god, I feel so sorry for him...))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wait.. I can make them gay for each other while being extremely horny.. then I'll remove their penises.. )))

[/QUOTE]
1388494280686.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
((maybe you're just waiting for a chance which people won't notice.....))
(( Nope, I'm not doing it bro. No jail time for Roman xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back