• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((i mean, we have a all powerful older than the gods themselves being, that his race created the gods, going after a witch that could easily count up from zero how many years old she is!!!))
((( Akira is older than Existence itself, as are all Sanctums. Age is quite literally just a number to Sanctums, considering their bodies don't age past eighteen years old. Meaning Akira could literally say he is eighteen and he'd be correct xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira is older than Existence itself, as are all Sanctums. Age is quite literally just a number to Sanctums, considering their bodies don't age past eighteen years old. Meaning Akira could literally say he is eighteen and he'd be correct xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((GODDAMN SANCTUMS AND THEIR NON-LOGIC))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland kept the kiss going for a minute before pulling away "i don;t know what i would do with out you and your lips~" he said teasingly.
((if you don't understand, you don't need to know...))

((i'm just saying if Roman did go for it, it wouldn't even be the worst thing that happened given the other relationships going on.....))
Dakota giggled "I could say the same thing"

((Oh, wait I get it now xD I thought what you said was referring to the high five so I got confused...I feel a bit dumb now xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh..." Asuka said quietly as a small blush appeared on her cheeks in embarrassment for not realizing that's what Akira meant. "I suppose this does help then." She said before Asuka shifted herself slightly on the couch, trying to get comfortable again.
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Are you uncomfortable? If you want, you can rest your head on my lap~ ”

------------------

(((

meme_mr__bean_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vvez.png
)))

SoulofTobi said:
((GODDAMN SANCTUMS AND THEIR NON-LOGIC))
(( Sucks huh? xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and spoke♅...
“ Are you uncomfortable? If you want, you can rest your head on my lap~ ”

------------------

(((

meme_mr__bean_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vvez.png
)))

[/QUOTE]
(( I hate you for making me read this xD ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Wtf are they then?))

[/QUOTE]
((( ‘What the fuck are they then?’ I'm confused xD )))

Roman said:
(( I hate you for making me read this xD ))
((( I didn't think of it until after I had written it, it was a genuine offer for her to rest her head on his lap, then I read it over and was like "Oh my.." xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( ‘What the fuck are they then?’ I'm confused xD )))
((( I didn't think of it until after I had written it xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I bet you didn't! Now I got poo brains again xD ))

Roman said:
(( What does this have to do with anything? xD ))
Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "I could say the same thing"
((Oh, wait I get it now xD I thought what you said was referring to the high five so I got confused...I feel a bit dumb now xD ))
Roland raised an eyebrow "oh, you seemed quite involved in that book when we first met." he said playfully.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I didn't think of it until after I had written it, it was a genuine offer for her to rest her head on his lap, then I read it over and was like "Oh my.." xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((just like you were sincere earlier? i think you're playin' us for fools!!!))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Hey, I'm fairly innocent irl~ It's Marica who taints it.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Marica is evil? She taints you with the dirty stuff xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer yawned a little as he leaned back slowly closing his eyes relaxing
Yuna tilted her head "There's a spare bedroom just through that door if you need rest" she pointed "I guess its your room now" she said with a small chuckle.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( ‘What the fuck are they then?’ I'm confused xD )))
((( I didn't think of it until after I had written it, it was a genuine offer for her to rest her head on his lap, then I read it over and was like "Oh my.." xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Whoops, in this case the W would be where lol, most of my irl friends are used to me just changing the w and working it out as they go. Sorry 'bout that lol.))

Nonalaka said:
Yuna tilted her head "There's a spare bedroom just through that door if you need rest" she pointed "I guess its your room now" she said with a small chuckle.
Wanderer had already passed out with his body limp

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Refer to my previous post xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Too late!! the commitment has been made!!!!))

aAjU9Rn.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie shot her leg out and kicked him back, "Don't touch me." She growled before vanishing.
He blinked "SERIOUSLY!?" He yelled out angrily (That....That just pissed me off >_>)

shortyshot8 said:
He blinked "SERIOUSLY!?" He yelled out angrily (That....That just pissed me off >_>)
(( Oh come on! It was funny if you ask me ^•^ ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Whoops, in this case the W would be where lol, most of my irl friends are used to me just changing the w and working it out as they go. Sorry 'bout that lol.))

[/QUOTE]
((( Oh, okay xD It's because my first language isn't English, so I was confused xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
(( That's how she would react though! xD She doesn't need random people touching her and she's still sad about Reese being dead... she wants to be alone ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back