• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Thank god xD If he were to do that I would make sure Asuka slapped him)
(( You can't make her do anything! xD She's be hurt and probably cry but she wouldn't hit him xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura brought up his sword arm and clashed his blade against hers. "You... Fool... What are you hoping to.... Accomplish?" He asked slowly as he winced under the pressure.
''well...isnt it supposed to be defeat the final boss? you are the final boss, so i should defeat you...''

*She said as she continued to bring her blade down more before shooting a shot and swinging it around so that she could get Yura from the side*

Roman said:
"I like animals. I'm 18 years old. I'm half sanctum. I'm also the quiet type." Roman said, looking down at the tea cup.

Reiji sighed, "Another massacre? What massacre?"
''.....i suppose you can just say im 16....im only a spirit...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a smile forming on his face♅...
“ I was only messing with you~ Remember this is so you aren't as embarrassed about things~ I did that to see how embarrassed you'd get, and I must say, it was rather amusing~ ”

---------------

((( You shouldn't be... that's for the honeymoon ;D )))

[/QUOTE]
Asuka pouted as she looked at Akira, "Isn't there some other way so I don't get embarrassed? I can't handle you touching me like that."

------

(( Get outta here!
xD I'm not gonna be prepared for that xD ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed and said, "Awww, but where's fun in that?"

[/QUOTE]
Ayame smiled, "There's a lot of fun that you could get from sleeping on a pillow."

shortyshot8 said:
(Pair....That is a word.....You are very observant)

He sighed "First the family....Now the village"
Reiji blinked, "OK... Maybe you should look for someone more associated with Al. I never met him."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''.....i suppose you can just say im 16....im only a spirit...''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "A spirit eh?"

Roman said:
Ayame smiled, "There's a lot of fun that you could get from sleeping on a pillow."

Reiji blinked, "OK... Maybe you should look for someone more associated with Al. I never met him."
He nodded "I heard he was dating someone....Nora I think it was...She lives here"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...isnt it supposed to be defeat the final boss? you are the final boss, so i should defeat you...''
*She said as she continued to bring her blade down more before shooting a shot and swinging it around so that she could get Yura from the side*

[/QUOTE]
Yura used his shadow shift to shift behind her and slash at her back with his sword arm. He was gasping for breath.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka pouted as she looked at Akira, "Isn't there some other way so I don't get embarrassed? I can't handle you touching me like that."
...♅Akira brought his arm back around Asuka's shoulder, pulling her in a hug. He replied, looking at her as his gaze softened♅...

“ Not really~ But I guess we can cross that bridge when we get there~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
He nodded "I heard he was dating someone....Nora I think it was...She lives here"
Reiji shook his head once more, "She's also dead."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Get outta here! xD I'm not gonna be prepared for that xD ))
((( Don't worry, Akira'll take it nice and slow~~ Nah, but really, Akira's making sure Asuka won't be embarrassed during the honeymoon, as well as whenever things get sexual, either by touch or by words XDD )))

shortyshot8 said:
(I would make her and you know it......I said that twice....FUCK)
c11a1d619d160602f0d0178b931eb6e7eb1d403c4b8b18b31114b663eb9c5872.jpg

Roman said:

Everest grinned and replied by simply saying, "Smart ass..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''thats what we go by...we dont exactly know what we are...yet''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "In time. In time you'll learn what you actually are." He said, with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( You can't make her do anything! xD She's be hurt and probably cry but she wouldn't hit him xD ))
((( Akira could never do that. Asuka is his pair. Asukira is life~ <3 )))

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "In time. In time you'll learn what you actually are." He said, with a smile.
''alright...but i know, theres no way i cant be a sanctum''

*She said as she looked from her tea up to Roman*

''they can only be a certain number of them...right?''

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and replied by simply saying, "Smart ass..."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame smirked, "That's what they all say." She chuckled. "Can't blame me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back