• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man couldn't allow her to reveal his true identity yet... He used his wing to shield his face from the shots. Her shots grew blood before he flex both his wings and flapped them extremely hard, causing a strong gust of wind and sending bullets flying at Autumn and Kurome.
Hit Count: 410

@WeirdPrincess
*Kurome then shielded Autumn as she placed her cannon infront of her which blocked all the bullets and made a bigger cannon on one of her arms as a cannon/lance appeared on the other arm*

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Ayame grinned, "Maybe... Maybe not. I'm not gonna be sneaking boys inside, Everest. In the near future maybe you can take as many naps with me as you want." She replied.
Taylor raised a brow and took a sip himself. "Whoa... That is amazing. Maybe we should mix more stuff." He joked. "OK not really... Not everything is good when it's mixed."

"Friends are people that have your back or people who help you." Roman explained. "Have you never had a friend?" He asks.
''i only know my sister...and known others from my dimension...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed quietly and replied, tracing his finger up Asuka's stomach♅...
“ Well.. we're both already dressed for the occasion~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"U-Um..." Asuka took a sharp intake of breath and shivered. She was at a loss of words and had no idea how to respond to that statement.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Kurome then shielded Autumn as she placed her cannon infront of her which blocked all the bullets and made a bigger cannon on one of her arms as a cannon/lance appeared on the other arm*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#9999ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.minecraftforum.net/members/Dr_Derp/posts?page=4 said:
insane_cannon_lance___black_rock_shooter_by_dalva24-d51vgwn.jpg
[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

"Really? You wouldn't mind telling me about these others would you?" Roman asked, placing a arm on the table.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Kurome then shielded Autumn as she placed her cannon infront of her which blocked all the bullets and made a bigger cannon on one of her arms as a cannon/lance appeared on the other arm*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#9999ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.minecraftforum.net/members/Dr_Derp/posts?page=4 said:
insane_cannon_lance___black_rock_shooter_by_dalva24-d51vgwn.jpg
[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

The man took advantage of this moment, seeing as she had stopped attacking. He suddenly appeared in front of her and started slashing her over and over, tearing apart her cannons for arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
"U-Um..." Asuka took a sharp intake of breath and shivered. She was at a loss of words and had no idea how to respond to that statement.
...♅Akira maintained his smile, feeling Asuka shiver as she found trouble responding. He replied, soon drawing circles around her stomach with his finger as if teasing her♅...

“ What's wrong? Not feeling up to it?~ ”

Roman said:
Ayame grinned, "Maybe... Maybe not. I'm not gonna be sneaking boys inside, Everest. In the near future maybe you can take as many naps with me as you want." She replied.
Taylor raised a brow and took a sip himself. "Whoa... That is amazing. Maybe we should mix more stuff." He joked. "OK not really... Not everything is good when it's mixed."

"Friends are people that have your back or people who help you." Roman explained. "Have you never had a friend?" He asks.
"How do you know that?" Celia asked before taking another large sip from the milkshake. "Though here probably is certain stuff that shouldn't be mixed together... ever."

Roman said:
"Really? You wouldn't mind telling me about these others would you?" Roman asked, placing a arm on the table.
''well...they live with us too now....''

Roman said:

Everest laughed, grinned and said, "I'm sure you would make an excellent pillow."

WeirdPrincess said:
"How do you know that?" Celia asked before taking another large sip from the milkshake. "Though here probably is certain stuff that shouldn't be mixed together... ever."
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah exactly. Not everything should be mixed." He said taking another sip. "If you want, we can try and mix stuff after we visit your mom."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...they live with us too now....''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, taking another sip of his tea. "All of them? We have a lot of people living with us... I lost count."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed, grinned and said, "I'm sure you would make an excellent pillow."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame chuckled and playfully punched his arm, "You're funny. You'd make better pillow, no doubt."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man took advantage of this moment, seeing as she had stopped attacking. He suddenly appeared in front of her and started slashing her over and over, tearing apart her cannons for arms.
*Kurome stood there and smirked as she lunged forward biting on the man's hood and taking it off with her mouth as her arms became robotic and placed the man in a choke hold*

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Roman nodded, taking another sip of his tea. "All of them? We have a lot of people living with us... I lost count."
Ayame chuckled and playfully punched his arm, "You're funny. You'd make better pillow, no doubt."
''only...3 others...and me....and Kurome..''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Kurome stood there and smirked as she lunged forward biting on the man's hood and taking it off with her mouth as her arms became robotic and placed the man in a choke hold*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#9999ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://anime.astronerdboy.com/2013/06/a-certain-scientific-railgun-s-08.html said:
x03%2BMikoto%2Bhas%2BFrenda%2Bin%2Bchoke%2Bhold.jpg
[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

"Alright." Roman said, smiling a little. "When I take you to the mansion, I'll show you around that place too if you want."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira maintained his smile, feeling Asuka shiver as she found trouble responding. He replied, soon drawing circles around her stomach with his finger as if teasing her♅...
“ What's wrong? Not feeling up to it?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's blush became more apparent as Akira drew circles on her stomach. "I-I um... I-I don't know..." She stuttered again as her grip on the blanket tightened ever so slightly.

-----

Me right now:

Damn it Akira...!

tumblr_nm5vqu3CHT1u4svnvo1_500.gif

Roman said:
"Alright." Roman said, smiling a little. "When I take you to the mansion, I'll show you around that place too if you want."
''sounds good to me..''

*She said as she sipped her tea. She wasnt smiling yet*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Kurome stood there and smirked as she lunged forward biting on the man's hood and taking it off with her mouth as her arms became robotic and placed the man in a choke hold*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#9999ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://anime.astronerdboy.com/2013/06/a-certain-scientific-railgun-s-08.html said:
x03%2BMikoto%2Bhas%2BFrenda%2Bin%2Bchoke%2Bhold.jpg
[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

The man's hood finally came off. It was revealed to be... Yura! Although he looked slightly different.

He struggled in Kurome's grip before teleporting behind, gasping for breath.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah exactly. Not everything should be mixed." He said taking another sip. "If you want, we can try and mix stuff after we visit your mom."
Celia hummed in thought and tapped her chin, "Maybe... I don't know if I feel up for that. Though it does sound kind of fun and if I get food out of it, I'll do it." She said as she drank more of the milkshake.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sounds good to me..''
*She said as she sipped her tea. She wasnt smiling yet*

[/QUOTE]
Roman sipped his tea again, before resting his hand on the hilt of his sword. "So while we're here, we might as well get to know one another. We will be living together after all."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed in thought and tapped her chin, "Maybe... I don't know if I feel up for that. Though it does sound kind of fun and if I get food out of it, I'll do it." She said as she drank more of the milkshake.
Taylor nodded, "There will be food..." he said laughing a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's blush became more apparent as Akira drew circles on her stomach. "I-I um... I-I don't know..." She stuttered again as her grip on the blanket tightened ever so slightly.
-----

Me right now:

Damn it Akira...!

tumblr_nm5vqu3CHT1u4svnvo1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied, removing his finger from her stomach and placing it above the blanket and behind his head as he leaned back♅...

“ Okay, say no more~ ”

------------

((( You can't be mad at me, Princess-chan~

tumblr_nenoxhYlHU1u0s9l5o1_500.gif
)))

Reiji slowly opened the door, looking at the man who was banging on the door. "Yes?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Reiji slowly opened the door, looking at the man who was banging on the door. "Yes?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
The man was holding his shoulder multiple wounds over his body with blood trailing down the side of his face "I-Is he here...?"

shortyshot8 said:
The man was holding his shoulder multiple wounds over his body with blood trailing down the side of his face "I-Is he here...?"
Reiji raised a brow, "Who?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back