• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Well I guess. I don't have anything else to do." Roman said. "Wait? Sister? Do they live there too?"
''yeah, Kurome. Shes my twin sister. although, as her name goes, 'Kuro' meaning black, shes my twin, but shes....black...but only hair color wise..''

Roman said:
"You have a point there!" Taylor said. He then stopped running when they made it to the doors. "Haha! Let's go get some milkshakes!" He said happily, walking inside, still holding Celia's hand.
"Milkshakes! I'm gonna get chocolate and vanilla and strawberry and and... and whatever else they have that I can fit into my stomach." Celia said happily. "Or see if I can get them all combined into one big cup."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Kurome soon appeared infront of Autumn and formed a cannon on her arm and fired at the hooded man with her chain gun that was built in into her weapon* [/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
The first version of the human man poofed. It was a fake! The real one suddenly phased behind her and slashed her back with both of his ethereal blades.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Ayame giggled, "Don't doubt yourself. I have beat a lot of men in fights, but I can't say I can would be able to beat you. You never know."
"Maybe your mom could help. It'd be nice since we never see her anymore anyways." Taylor suggested. "What do you say? We grab our milkshakes and drop her a visit."
Everest grinned before saying, well it's not so much about strength, as to the fact that I just can't seriously fight my friends. Never been able to."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah, Kurome. Shes my twin sister. although, as her name goes, 'Kuro' meaning black, shes my twin, but shes....black...but only hair color wise..''

[/QUOTE]
Roman rubbed his chin, "Not sure if I met her or not. Anyways, I'm ready when you are."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The first version of the human man poofed. It was a fake! The real one suddenly phased behind her and slashed her back with both of his ethereal blades.
@WeirdPrincess
*Kurome only jolted forward and stood still before her wounds healed as she looked back at the man with anger*

''you seriously think you can hurt me...?''

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin, "Not sure if I met her or not. Anyways, I'm ready when you are."
''lets just relax here for a while...its relaxing..''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Milkshakes! I'm gonna get chocolate and vanilla and strawberry and and... and whatever else they have that I can fit into my stomach." Celia said happily. "Or see if I can get them all combined into one big cup."
Taylor signed nd shook his head, "Too cute." He said to himself. "Wanna share if you can? It'd be fun and we both save money~"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned before saying, well it's not so much about strength, as to the fact that I just can't seriously fight my friends. Never been able to."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame nodded, "Well, I guess that makes sense. I was just saying in general though. You shouldn't say things like that beforehand, because you never know."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Huh? )))

[/QUOTE]
(( You just rated my post funny >.> Accident? ))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Kurome only jolted forward and stood still before her wounds healed as she looked back at the man with anger*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#9999ff] ''you seriously think you can hurt me...?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

The man laughed. "Only one way to find out." He said before charging a ball of darkness in his hand and shoving it into Kurome's chest, causing her to fall all the way to the floor next to Autumn. "So I have 2 twerps to fight now..." He mumbled as he touched down in front of them.

@WeirdPrincess

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Kurome only jolted forward and stood still before her wounds healed as she looked back at the man with anger*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#9999ff] ''you seriously think you can hurt me...?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

"Alright, I'm fine with that." Roman said, looking back out into the distance.

The man laughed. "Only one way to find out." He said before charging a ball of darkness in his hand and shoving it into Kurome's chest, causing her to fall all the way to the floor next to Autumn. "So I have 2 twerps to fight now..." He mumbled as he touched down in front of them.
@WeirdPrincess
*Kurome then sat up, grabbed the man by the hood and started to punch him repeatedly in the face*

''your annoying...appearing in my dreams always...its annoying...''

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh, right. I thought it was about the other thing xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm lost xD I think I have poo brain again. Message me about the other thing ))

Roman said:
"Alright, I'm fine with that." Roman said, looking back out into the distance.
''dont you want some tea?''

*She said as she sipped some more*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dont you want some tea?''
*She said as she sipped some more*

[/QUOTE]
"I suppose that would be nice." Roman said, nodding his head.

mato_brs_vs__insane_brs_by_evodeus-d5l0k0z.gif
[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
((WTF?! She had dreams about him?! xD ))

The man wouldn't allow her to take off his hood, so he grabbed her wrist and swung her straight into Autumn. "D-Don't touch me..." He said, suddenly quite scared...

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Taylor signed nd shook his head, "Too cute." He said to himself. "Wanna share if you can? It'd be fun and we both save money~"
Ayame nodded, "Well, I guess that makes sense. I was just saying in general though. You shouldn't say things like that beforehand, because you never know."

"Share? I guess I can share with you... just don't drink all of it." Celia said as she stared at him.

The man wouldn't allow her to take off his hood, so he grabbed her wrist and swung her straight into Autumn. "D-Don't touch me..." He said, suddenly quite scared...

@WeirdPrincess
"Hey! Watch were you throw people!" Autumn exclaimed and vanished out of the way before she landed on her.

Roman said:
"I suppose that would be nice." Roman said, nodding his head.
*She then asks a maid to bring her another cup of tea as the maid gave Roman the tea* (by maid, i mean NPC. not my character xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Share? I guess I can share with you... just don't drink all of it." Celia said as she stared at him.

"Hey! Watch were you throw people!" Autumn exclaimed and vanished out of the way before she landed on her.
Taylor sighed, "Remember? I don't have the appetite I used to have. I'll probably take a few sips and be done."

WeirdPrincess said:

The man didn't pay that much attention to her, considering that she wasn't posing as a major threat...

@Himeragi Seiker

@WeirdPrincess
WeirdPrincess said:

*Kurome got up and smirked*

''so...you just dont want me to touch your hood...is that it? well try to evade this...''

*She said before summoning a massive cannon. I mean fucking massive >.>*

Roman said:

Everest laughed before saying, "Ya I suppose you right, but in the end there's always to old fall back plan..."

((Because I'm bored and want to at least introduce him, heres a post for Fenris just to get him in.))

Fenris glanced around the school yard to make sure no one could see him before turning into a stream of smoke and ridding the winds to the school roof. Reforming there he pulled out a pack of cigarettes on stuck one in his mouth, before pulling out a lighter to ignite it. Quietly puffing out smoke, he sat down on the floor and leaned his back up against the service door, closed his eyes and got ready for a nice long lazy nap.

((Ugh... I may actually need to start color coding my characters...))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Kurome got up and smirked*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#9999ff] ''so...you just dont want me to touch your hood...is that it? well try to evade this...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#9999ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#9999ff][B]*She said before summoning a massive cannon. I mean fucking massive >.>*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#9999ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/File:B★RS_2012_(Trance)_AMV_-_Mato_vs_Insane_Black_Rock_Shooter said:
The man grimaced under his hood. He grew 2 large shadow wings and took off into the air, vanishing into the shadows.

@WeirdPrincess

The man grimaced under his hood. He grew 2 large shadow wings and took off into the air, vanishing into the shadows.
@WeirdPrincess
''just what i wanted you to do...''

*She said before the cannon disappeared and she takes out a black flare gun which fired a white flare lighting everything up brightly*

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back