• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]missiles? Kurome fires that. homing ones too))

[/QUOTE]
((That should do a lot more damage xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((That should do a lot more damage xD ))
*nods* maybe i should have Midoriko and Madoriko join in. all theyll do is summon skulls that ram/bite the enemy but too much characters...))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*nods* maybe i should have Midoriko and Madoriko join in. all theyll do is summon skulls that ram/bite the enemy but too much characters...))

[/QUOTE]
((The max amount of characters I'm accepting into this dungeon is 4 so I can accept 1 more...))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((The max amount of characters I'm accepting into this dungeon is 4 so I can accept 1 more...))
hmmm...then i guess..............well i wanna avoid a 4-way cuz thats confusing as fuck so...Fuyumi )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]hmmm...then i guess..............well i wanna avoid a 4-way cuz thats confusing as fuck so...Fuyumi )))

[/QUOTE]
((Alright, so Himeragi, Kurome, Fuyumi, and Roman are going to be taking on this dungeon?))

Roman scratched his head, as he made his way to the maid cafe. Letting out a quiet yawn, he took a seat at a table outside the café. He then noticed someone was already at the table, "Oh sorry. Was someone sitting here?"

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
Roman scratched his head, as he made his way to the maid cafe. Letting out a quiet yawn, he took a seat at a table outside the café. He then noticed someone was already at the table, "Oh sorry. Was someone sitting here?"
@Himeragi Seiker
*Shirochi looked up at Roman from sipping her tea*

''oh, no, its a free chair''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Shirochi looked up at Roman from sipping her tea*
''oh, no, its a free chair''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, slowly standing up just in case she didn't want anyone to sit with, "You don't mind if I sit here, do you?"

Roman said:
Roman nodded, slowly standing up just in case she didn't want anyone to sit with, "You don't mind if I sit here, do you?"
''no''

&She said before returning her gaze at her tea and sipping it*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "not even gonna talk back are we?" he said as he scratched her between her ears.
Amaya purred and closed her eyes as she rubbed her head against ayens face

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, soon closing his eyes after Asuka♅...
“ It's not cheesy~ I prefer it when it's just us two. There's no drama.. no fights. Just a love-filled atmosphere~ I could get used to this. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. Though I think I'm already use to this." Asuka said softly. "I'm glad we don't fight... I'd be sad if you were ever angry at me."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no''
&She said before returning her gaze at her tea and sipping it*

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks..." He said, taking a seat. "...You didn't make me stand." Roman said, looking at the other tables, noticing they were all full.

Roman said:
"Thanks..." He said, taking a seat. "...You didn't make me stand." Roman said, looking at the other tables, noticing they were all full.
''hm...well it is quite boring without some company...and this tea would taste better with some chat..''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. Though I think I'm already use to this." Asuka said softly. "I'm glad we don't fight... I'd be sad if you were ever angry at me."
...♅Akira nodded lightly as in agreement. He then thought of something, soon leaning towards Asuka's ear and whispering in a seductive tone♅...

“ I couldn't bear it if you were angry at me~ Oh, you're already use to it? I see~ Maybe we should move on to something more.. enticing~

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm...well it is quite boring without some company...and this tea would taste better with some chat..''

[/QUOTE]
"I know what you mean." Roman said, looking out into the distance. He then looked back at Shirochi and nodded, "I'm Roman."

Roman said:
"I know what you mean." Roman said, looking out into the distance. He then looked back at Shirochi and nodded, "I'm Roman."
''Shirochi...im guessing your one of the heads of that house?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''Shirochi...im guessing your one of the heads of that house?''

[/QUOTE]
Roman tensed up, "Yeah, if you're talking about the mansion. I'm one of the two." He said. What the... Lately people have been knowing who I am without meeting me... That's scary.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya purred and closed her eyes as she rubbed her head against ayens face
Ayen smiled at her "well, i think I'm gonna shower soon, will you be joining me?" he asked as he sat up.

Roman said:
Roman tensed up, "Yeah, if you're talking about the mansion. I'm one of the two." He said. What the... Lately people have been knowing who I am without meeting me... That's scary.
''hm...okay''

*She then sipped her tea again*

''Kurome hasnt told me the way to the mansion yet so...maybe you can walk me there? dearest sister is always...forgetful i guess''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hm...okay''
*She then sipped her tea again*

''Kurome hasnt told me the way to the mansion yet so...maybe you can walk me there? dearest sister is always...forgetful i guess''

[/QUOTE]
"Well I guess. I don't have anything else to do." Roman said. "Wait? Sister? Do they live there too?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back