• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled in response to the poke. "Well, anything that isn't horror. My job is pretty horrifying as it is." He said smiling. "Ooh~ m'dear is new."
"Don't try and fight 'everyone' that comes around." Ayame said. "This place has some pretty strong people, even if they don't look like it. There's kids here that have more power than some adults, which is scary..."
Everest grinned before saying "Well that shouldn't be much of a problem, after all, most of my techniques are designed for defense, distraction, or escape. but either way im going to try to avoid fighting."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned before saying "Well that shouldn't be much of a problem, after all, most of my techniques are designed for defense, distraction, or escape. but either way im going to try to avoid fighting."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame took a bite out of her cheeseburger and nodded, swallowing the food soon after, "My powers are attack based, but I don't fight unless I have to, or just genuinely want to."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen used his arm around her waist to press against her as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.
Amaya slid her tongue into his mouth before letting out a soft moan

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slid her tongue into his mouth before letting out a soft moan
Ayen danced his tongue around hers before slightly smiling as he lowered his hand from her waist and gave her a playfully squeeze.

Roman said:
Ayame took a bite out of her cheeseburger and nodded, swallowing the food soon after, "My powers are attack based, but I don't fight unless I have to, or just genuinely want to."
Everest smiled and said "I change my tactics quite a bit depending on my opponent. Sound has many diverse applications."

((oh my god lol, I'm trying to play just cause 2 while I wait for your responses, and they say texting and diving is hard, they should try this lol.))

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "We're going to the same place so why not wait? On top of that, we're not going that far... The place is pretty close."
Celia pouted and stopped running, "Alright I'll wait. Where is it though? I'm starting to get really hungry!"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest smiled and said "I change my tactics quite a bit depending on my opponent. Sound has many diverse applications."
((oh my god lol, I'm trying to play just cause 2 while I wait for your responses, and they say texting and diving is hard, they should try this lol.))

[/QUOTE]
"So I've heard. Maybe you can explain it to me one day. I would say now, but I'm kind of distracted..." Ayame said, pointing at her cheeseburger. "Sounds pretty cool though."

---------------------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted and stopped running, "Alright I'll wait. Where is it though? I'm starting to get really hungry!"
Taylor sighed, "Yeah yeah. We're going right over there." He said pointing up ahead to a ice cream place. "Come on. Let's grab some milkshakes and then talk about this marriage."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"So I've heard. Maybe you can explain it to me one day. I would say now, but I'm kind of distracted..." Ayame said, pointing at her cheeseburger. "Sounds pretty cool though."

Taylor sighed, "Yeah yeah. We're going right over there." He said pointing up ahead to a ice cream place. "Come on. Let's grab some milkshakes and then talk about this marriage."
Laughing Everest said, "Sure, I could try. but in return, your gonna have to show me your powers."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked around as everything changed around him. He looked back towards Asuka and replied, placing a kiss onto her cheek♅...
“ It does. It's perfect~ Now it's romantic~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Well I'm glad I could make it romantic then." Asuka said with a smile before resting her head on his shoulder again. "This is oddly nice... even though we're naked."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Laughing Everest said, "Sure, I could try. but in return, your gonna have to show me your powers."

[/QUOTE]
"That isn't too much of a problem." Ayame said, taking a bite out of her cheeseburger. "Maybe sometime we could meet up and display our powers."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I'm glad I could make it romantic then." Asuka said with a smile before resting her head on his shoulder again. "This is oddly nice... even though we're naked."
...♅Akira laughed lightly before placing his cheek on top of Asuka's head, replying♅...

“ It's nice
because we're naked~ There's no uncomfortable feeling of clothes pushing against each other, just skin on skin contact. I like being like this with you. It's as if the world is just drowning out~ ”

Roman said:
---------------------

"Sir yes sir!" Celia said and saluted him before walking towards the ice cream place. "What's there to talk about? Like the day and planning and all that stuff?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sir yes sir!" Celia said and saluted him before walking towards the ice cream place. "What's there to talk about? Like the day and planning and all that stuff?"
Taylor nodded, "Yep, that's all up to us. We gotta pick all that stuff and yep... Planning." He chuckled.

Roman said:
"That isn't too much of a problem." Ayame said, taking a bite out of her cheeseburger. "Maybe sometime we could meet up and display our powers."
Everest grinned before saying, "Sure, that sounds like fun. Hope you don't mind if I just keep one or two aces up my sleeve though."

((Hey does anybody have a character free so I could get a post in for fenris?))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned before saying, "Sure, that sounds like fun. Hope you don't mind if I just keep one or two aces up my sleeve though."

((Hey does anybody have a character free so I could get a post in for fenris?))

[/QUOTE]
Ayame shrugged, "It's not like I'd fight you anyways, you're too nice to me." She said smiling. "Go ahead, keep them a secret if you have to."

Roman said:
Ayame shrugged, "It's not like I'd fight you anyways, you're too nice to me." She said smiling. "Go ahead, keep them a secret if you have to."
Everest laughed before saying, "I wouldn't want to fight you either. I'd probobly loose!"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Yep, that's all up to us. We gotta pick all that stuff and yep... Planning." He chuckled.
"That's gonna take forever!" Celia exclaimed and pouted. "I'm so lazy..."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed before saying, "I wouldn't want to fight you either. I'd probobly loose!"

[/QUOTE]
Ayame giggled, "Don't doubt yourself. I have beat a lot of men in fights, but I can't say I can would be able to beat you. You never know."

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's gonna take forever!" Celia exclaimed and pouted. "I'm so lazy..."
"Maybe your mom could help. It'd be nice since we never see her anymore anyways." Taylor suggested. "What do you say? We grab our milkshakes and drop her a visit."

Roman said:
Ayame giggled, "Don't doubt yourself. I have beat a lot of men in fights, but I can't say I can would be able to beat you. You never know."
"Maybe your mom could help. It'd be nice since we never see her anymore anyways." Taylor suggested. "What do you say? We grab our milkshakes and drop her a visit."
Celia nodded, "Yeah we can do that. We just have to drop by her work to talk to her."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "Yeah we can do that. We just have to drop by her work to talk to her."
Taylor nodded, "Sounds like a plan. Hopefully she remembers my name, she hasn't seen me like this yet." He said referring to his appearance. "Oh look! We're here!" Taylor exclaimed, before grabbing Celia's hand and pulling her into the ice cream place.

ima just do what @Fukushima Akira does on his free time xD )))

*Midoriko was walking in a park as she was attacked by some molesters. She decided that she'd kill them and add them to her dead collection to suffer as she smiled*

''il give you all an everlasting dream...(nightmare)''

*Madoriko was behind her and patted her head* (i should say Madoriko is 18. i have way too many 16 year olds :P same goes for Akane, Intoners Zero, One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six are also 18)

''you didnt have to do that yknow..''

*Midoriko puffed her cheeks and looked at Madoriko*

''oh cmon onee-chan! they violated a lot of girls already...''

*She then crossed her arms and looked away from Madoriko*

''even if they did go to jail, they would just be released after a few years and go at it again...their unforgiving, and they won't change at all..''

''cmon imouto...we've only been 2 days in this world, and you started to kill already''

*She then smiled and put her hand on Midoriko's side, almost how couples would do it*

*Midoriko only smiled and leaned on her older sister. It almost seemed like they had like an incest yuri relationship*

''lets go. Akane is waiting for us back at the lake''

*They both they started walking to the lake. Again holding each other like they were in a relationship*

((Time for another dungeon!))

Prologue: The Storm

Kite ran through a portal into the Exceed Dimension. The sky was dark as clouds had formed, almost looking like a storm was brewing. He ran up to a soldier at the side of a castle on the edge of The Battlefront. "I came as soon as I could! What's the emergency!?" He asked the soldier. The soldier gritted his teeth. "They've begun their assault..." The soldier muttered as he pointed up at a chaotic nebula in the sky. It was in the shape of a eye.

@shortyshot8
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @anyone I missed

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen danced his tongue around hers before slightly smiling as he lowered his hand from her waist and gave her a playfully squeeze.
Amaya giggled into the kiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back