• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I know I always owe you kisses. You always owe me those too, y'know." He said smiling. "If I don't owe you for the ice cream, then I suppose I'll let it slide this time. Just know, if you buy me anything else, I'm gonna repay you."
Celia looked at him in surprise before looking away, "You don't have to repay me. I don't want you too... It's not necessary."

tumblr_nn0y6rp3ty1unbsixo4_540.gif

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Last reply before I have to go for like 2 and a half hours...))
Everest laughed before saying, "I know people can die from it silly, it's not that I don't know what hunger is, I just wanted to know what it felt like. The reason I know I can't feel hunger after all is because I spent my first 10 years without even touching food and I was perfectly fine the entire time."

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright man ^°^ ))

Ayame chuckled, "Sorry, I was kind of distracted by the look of this cheeseburger. Anyways, it's a terrible feeling like I said before. I don't think not a soul, being, or anything, that needs food doesn't like to be hungry."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Yeah, it would~ But hey, at least we've made progress. Back then you wouldn't sit beside me naked~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked a few times before blushing immensely. "I forgot we were naked..." She said before putting her face in her hands to hide her blush.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at him in surprise before looking away, "You don't have to repay me. I don't want you too... It's not necessary."
tumblr_nn0y6rp3ty1unbsixo4_540.gif
Taylor used his free hand to put a finger on her chin a lift her head up, so they were seeing eye to eye. He then smiled.

tumblr_static_1.gif

"Alright, stop being so cute. It's cheating." He joked. "On a serious note, if you don't want me to repay you, then I won't. I'll leave it alone."

Roman said:
Taylor used his free hand to put a finger on her chin a lift her head up, so they were seeing eye to eye. He then smiled.
tumblr_static_1.gif

"Alright, stop being so cute. It's cheating." He joked. "On a serious note, if you don't want me to repay you, then I won't. I'll leave it alone."
Celia blushed lightly and smiled, "I can't help it if I'm cute. It comes to me naturally." She joked back. "Good... I thought I was going to have to beat you up."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed lightly and smiled, "I can't help it if I'm cute. It comes to me naturally." She joked back. "Good... I thought I was going to have to beat you up."
Taylor chuckled, "I have one more important question to ask you alright?" He asked looking down at her.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, in a soft tone.

tumblr_m0lnd7wCba1qjt4tmo1_r1_500.png

(( I had to use it xD ))

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I have one more important question to ask you alright?" He asked looking down at her.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked, in a soft tone.

tumblr_m0lnd7wCba1qjt4tmo1_r1_500.png

(( I had to use it xD ))
Celia looked up at him and blushed more before nodding. She couldn't get out any words, Celia was to flustered.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked a few times before blushing immensely. "I forgot we were naked..." She said before putting her face in her hands to hide her blush.

“ Really?~ Our bodies have been pressed together like this for a while~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked up at him and blushed more before nodding. She couldn't get out any words, Celia was to flustered.
Taylor smiled, his finger still hooked to her chin. He then brought his face a little closer to hers before kissing her, passionately.

Nanami was at school in the courtyard, a video camera in her hand. A male came up to her and held up a photo with her in a ridiculous cat costume. He smirked at her before speaking, "No matter who looks at you, you're an attractive one." Nanami's eyes widened and she looked surprised as she leaned forward, "Seriously?" She asked before leaning back and throwing her hands up in the air, happy. "I got a compliment! All right!" Nanami exclaimed happily before doing a little happy dance.

tumblr_nrerfoJ9Wq1r352h6o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Really?~ Our bodies have been pressed together like this for a while~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I wasn't thinking about it and we're covered with a blank!" Asuka said, though her voice was muffled by her hands.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn's body felt cold as he squeezed tighter, "Stand a chance? I think I'm doing perfectly fine." Her voice came from behind him as she spoke. The Autumn in his hands was simply an ice clone and the real one was one the ceiling. Autumn pushed herself off as an electric attack surged through her blade and she slashed at him repeatedly when she got close enough.
tumblr_mvrzinEAab1s5f9ado1_500.gif
The hooded man certainly didn't see this coming. He was slashed repeatedly before he skidded back.

Hit Count: 450

"You fool... You really think you stand any chance against me?" He asked as he rose his blade and stabbed it into the ground, causing the ground to completely break under them. They were now in a freefall.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wasn't thinking about it and we're covered with a blank!" Asuka said, though her voice was muffled by her hands.

“ Doesn't change the fact that we're touching~ ”

...♅Akira bent over slightly and looked at Asuka's face through her hands. He replied♅...

“ Are you really that embarrassed?~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, his finger still hooked to her chin. He then brought his face a little closer to hers before kissing her, passionately.
Celia smiled before kissing him back. She pulled away awhile later and grinned happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The hooded man certainly didn't see this coming. He was slashed repeatedly before he skidded back.
Hit Count: 450

"You fool... You really think you stand any chance against me?" He asked as he rose his blade and stabbed it into the ground, causing the ground to completely break under them. They were now in a freefall.
"Well I've been fine thus far, so I'd have to say yes." Autumn said as they fell. She rose her hand towards him as a black aura began to form in her hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled before kissing him back. She pulled away awhile later and grinned happily.

"Well I've been fine thus far, so I'd have to say yes." Autumn said as they fell. She rose her hand towards him as a black aura began to form in her hand.
Taylor smiled, "Well, we kissed." He said chuckling. "Now how about those milkshakes? I feel it's a great reward for us both."

-----------------------

Roman yawned and stretched. He was waking up, but not in his room at the mansion, but outside. He went to a nearby waterfall and stood under it, letting the water run down on his body, thinking about the last couple of days as he did so.

tumblr_naddnfcnZn1ty2sx4o1_500.gif

He sighed, trying to think his hardest about something before he left the water and grabbed his sword. He then sheathed it.

tumblr_moagybrrVk1rnvb0co1_500.gif

"I wonder if anyone is home...." he said before appearing in the mansion. "Hello!? Anyone home?" He called out.

@Anybody at the mansion

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Doesn't change the fact that we're touching~ ”

...♅Akira bent over slightly and looked at Asuka's face through her hands. He replied♅...

“ Are you really that embarrassed?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded, "Very. Just thinking that we're both naked and snuggling under a blanket is... uh... a bit strange for me." She murmured.

WeirdPrincess said:

A set of demon wings now formed around him and he summoned a blade of complete darkness. He flew at amazing speeds, slashing her over and over before stabbing the sword through her chest and slammed her into a new floor that formed under them. He then leaped backwards.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded, "Very. Just thinking that we're both naked and snuggling under a blanket is... uh... a bit strange for me." She murmured.
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ I must say, sharing a blanket with my naked fiancée is far from the worse thing out there~ Besides, it's rather comfy, don't you think?~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "Well, we kissed." He said chuckling. "Now how about those milkshakes? I feel it's a great reward for us both."
-----------------------

Roman yawned and stretched. He was waking up, but not in his room at the mansion, but outside. He went to a nearby waterfall and stood under it, letting the water run down on his body, thinking about the last couple of days as he did so.

tumblr_naddnfcnZn1ty2sx4o1_500.gif

He sighed, trying to think his hardest about something before he left the water and grabbed his sword. He then sheathed it.

tumblr_moagybrrVk1rnvb0co1_500.gif

"I wonder if anyone is home...." he said before appearing in the mansion. "Hello!? Anyone home?" He called out.

@Anybody at the mansion
"Yay! Milkshakes!" Celia exclaimed before running off. "I'm gonna get all the flavors."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yay! Milkshakes!" Celia exclaimed before running off. "I'm gonna get all the flavors."
Taylor chased after her. "C-Celia!? Wait up! I'm getting a milkshake too so don't leave me behind!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ I must say, sharing a blanket with my naked fiancée is far from the worse thing out there~ Besides, it's rather comfy, don't you think?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, it's comfy but it's still weird." Asuka said before removing her hands from her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back